azzurres
vizkosity
RED
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hope is a mofo' - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope is a mofo'

Post by II Capitano Wed May 16, 2012 7:26 pm

This season has already been forgotten about. The signs were there from the start, but Fergie wasn't dominant enough, hence it took us long to sort our midfield problem, in January where we recalled Scholes. We still need to buy a play maker, but obviously it's hard to find the right target. Kagawa isn't a central midfield; he's an attacking midfielder, but he would be an instant hit in Europe, in our usual formation, playing behind Rooney/Welbeck, or playing in the hole (in a 4-3-3).

II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Hope is a mofo' - Page 2 Empty Re: Hope is a mofo'

Post by Zero Thu May 17, 2012 2:18 pm

RED 80s. wrote:Hahahaha Meteor, your sig is funny as hell.

Kinda makes me like the new kit now.. Shocked

Thanks. My friends have been bugging me about the kit and how it looked like a tablecloth so I made it up just for the lols. Smile

II Capitano wrote:This season has already been forgotten about. The signs were there from the start, but Fergie wasn't dominant enough, hence it took us long to sort our midfield problem, in January where we recalled Scholes. We still need to buy a play maker, but obviously it's hard to find the right target. Kagawa isn't a central midfield; he's an attacking midfielder, but he would be an instant hit in Europe, in our usual formation, playing behind Rooney/Welbeck, or playing in the hole (in a 4-3-3).

I would rather have him in a 4-2-3-1 in the hole, with Valencia and Young on the flanks and Rooney up front. Same as Dortmund's Smile
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2