how many of us hope we lose from now on?

+3
InterMalia
Swanhends
andiii
7 posters

Go down

how many of us hope we lose from now on? Empty how many of us hope we lose from now on?

Post by andiii Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:25 pm

if i'm right 7th position is a guarantee of no european football. 6th is depending on coppa italia outcomes?

anyway there's 6 games left to play, 19 potential points, milan in 3rd are 9 points ahead of us. they would need to lose 3 and draw 1 of their remaining 6 games, while we win all ours... not going to happen.

i think this is the first time i now find myself genuinely wanting us to lose, for the greater good of the club. we need a new manager who isn't negative, we need new players who will be coming from the sounds of it. we need a fresh start to concentrate on the league like juve did. the money gained from EL is just a pure side issue now, we have bigger and deeper problems that need to be fixed. and i don't believe europa league will determine whether players join us or not. CL would but that is impossible now.

andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

how many of us hope we lose from now on? Empty Re: how many of us hope we lose from now on?

Post by Swanhends Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Nah I'd still rather win

Playing one game a week may help your league position but its boring as f*ck...When we didn't have a Europa League or Coppa Italia match mid-week this season it has felt like an eternity between games

Plus if used correctly Europa league is great experience for younger players
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

how many of us hope we lose from now on? Empty Re: how many of us hope we lose from now on?

Post by InterMalia Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Agreed with everything bhends wrote. Livaja was our highest scorer in the EL before we sold him(4 gls). Either way I have to admit I hate the EL and wish it didn't exist.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 pm

ah yes, i work every single evening except weekends, so i miss every european game anyway. guess ididn't think of that

but have you guys really enjoyed watching inter in the europa league this season? i haven't. we've been crap. and let's be cereal bhends, using young guys in europa league aint gonna happen. sure livaja got a chance due to injuries. but a huge load of our young guys have had no chance at all. i don't see that changing with strams still here
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 pm

andiii wrote:ah yes, i work every single evening except weekends, so i miss every european game anyway. guess ididn't think of that

but have you guys really enjoyed watching inter in the europa league this season? i haven't. we've been crap. and let's be cereal bhends, using young guys in europa league aint gonna happen. sure livaja got a chance due to injuries. but a huge load of our young guys have had no chance at all. i don't see that changing with strams still here

I enjoyed some of them, you're right though it entirely depends on whos playing and we don't always have the youth playing

Cluj was good because it was Ricky-Kovacic-Guarin
The early games were good with Livaja and Duncan, but I see your point

It would've been a totally different monster if Longo/Crisetig/Bessa/Romano etc weren't all on loan
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:14 am

Europa league wont help us next season, i think i prefer us playing with the primavera players and keep losing. i hate the situation we are in now but i think its better to focus on the league only next term
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:47 pm

"Fredy Guarin has become the latest in a long line of casualties for Inter, after the Colombia international injured his calf this afternoon.

Inter have confirmed that the Nerazzurri midfielder suffered a first degree lesion to his right calf muscle, but it is as yet unclear how long the 26-year-old will be sidlined for."

rofl rofl
can this season be any worse
inbeforehandanovicisinjured
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Cambiasso is injured as well.....

Revenge is o so sweet Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:45 am

I want Inter to win.. They still have a chance for the 3rd spot. :bow:
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum