anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13

3 posters

Go down

anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13 Empty anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm

in other words , when can i get myself the new kit

Kappa closed down its branches in Canada , Till now i bought some(3) jerseys from official sites and 1 from local store that i had to go there for half the year and ask them to get some As Roma kits
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13 Empty Re: anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Try Ebay.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13 Empty Re: anyone knows some info about our Contract with Kappa and the new kit for 12/13

Post by McLewis Mon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm

There isn't usually a lot of info on our new kits until around June-ish.

I do know that we still have a year or two on our current contract with Kappa and though DiBenedetto wants to move us to either Nike or Adidas, I do believe we're going to see out this contract.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down