Info on new Roma

5 posters

Go down

Info on new Roma Empty Info on new Roma

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to ask how Roma has been doing with the new philosophy that enrique is trying to import to seris a. Are you guys having large amounts of possession?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Info on new Roma Empty Re: Info on new Roma

Post by Rimes Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes, but thats all we have. It feels like we pass sideways and backwards but not alot forward. And it feels like we never cross into the box anymore. Its good with possession but if we cant get the ball to a man running into the box, its bad for us.

And Totti's condition looks awesome he can run for 90+ minutes straight, his condition looks better than past 3-4 years.
Rimes
Rimes
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:51 pm

in terms of possession we have quantity but no quality
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:52 pm

No idea why someone neg repped you, Jibers....I pos repped it though.

As for your question....the results have been mixed. Simply put, we dominate possession, but don't create enough chances and to add insult to injury, we're incredibly susceptible on the counter, which means we are likely to concede late goals due to lack fatigue and lack of concentration.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimes Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm

McLewis // It was me sorry m8, new to the site didnt know what the +|- thing was.

sry jibers.
Rimes
Rimes
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 pm

McLewis wrote:No idea why someone neg repped you, Jibers....I pos repped it though.

As for your question....the results have been mixed. Simply put, we dominate possession, but don't create enough chances and to add insult to injury, we're incredibly susceptible on the counter, which means we are likely to concede late goals due to lack fatigue and lack of concentration.

Yea I thought so, I hope Roma are patient because Rome wasn't built in a day (excuse the pun)

Rimes wrote:McLewis // It was me sorry m8, new to the site didnt know what the +|- thing was.

sry jibers.

noo probs brah
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

This style of football that LE is trying to get us playing will never work in Serie A and it's showing already.The game against Parma we were lucky,the performance in the 1st half was pathetic 2 nd half was a bit better but we still looked very dodgy at the back for a side that had most of the ball.We are to slow in possession we need to be quicker to release the ball to much passing back between ddr and the cbs like i keep saying *no penetration* and we're not creating enough in the final 3rd we look clueless most of the time.To put it lightly we would get more shots in on goal under Ranieri's style than LE now what does that tell ya.

Also the smarter teams in Serie A have already proved my point Cagliari and esp Siena who should've really hammered us if I'm to be honest.

I prefer Spalletti's style of football..Much more balanced.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rimes Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 am

The Fonz wrote:To put it lightly we would get more shots in on goal under Ranieri's style than LE now what does that tell ya.

Shot count September: Milan 23, Genoa 22, Juventus 21, Roma, Novara 20. Its not good, maybe all the teams have troubles.
Rimes
Rimes
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:43 am

Rimes wrote:
The Fonz wrote:To put it lightly we would get more shots in on goal under Ranieri's style than LE now what does that tell ya.

Shot count September: Milan 23, Genoa 22, Juventus 21, Roma, Novara 20. Its not good, maybe all the teams have troubles.

Wow,I am honestly shocked by those stats.. Shocked
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down