Pierluigi Panza (Corser): "Juve the Great, but Pirlo and Del Piero should be cloned"

2 posters

Go down

Pierluigi Panza (Corser): "Juve the Great, but Pirlo and Del Piero should be cloned"  Empty Pierluigi Panza (Corser): "Juve the Great, but Pirlo and Del Piero should be cloned"

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 pm

In the space on the site of Corriere della Sera fans reserved for journalists "Journalists in the ball" and the editor of the Milan daily Juventus fan Pierluigi Panza analyzed briefly last night's brilliant victory over Roma for Juventus 3-0 in the quarterfinals of the Italian Cup. A great success that opens up new perspectives: "At last we can celebrate the first goal of the old captain in the new stadium, too bad he does not have Pirlo and ten years younger ... now who are Pirlo and Del Piero in their twenties? To We Juventus Italian Cup this year is very important to win and qualify for next season's Champions League this season would be as good. But we could find in the semifinals Milan who, perhaps, it will strengthen the market in recent days. In the more I wonder how greater must be the door for various Estigarribia, Matri and Quagliarella so that they will mark. As for Krasic instead to use it so I might as well sell it ...".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pierluigi Panza (Corser): "Juve the Great, but Pirlo and Del Piero should be cloned"  Empty Re: Pierluigi Panza (Corser): "Juve the Great, but Pirlo and Del Piero should be cloned"

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:44 am

there are different great players with dribbling skills and speed around,

but I am telling you Pirlo and Del Piero are special, they have technique plus a huge game vision,

replacing those two its same like Nedved case,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum