halamadrid2
Giovanni10
adnyana179
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu: Real Madrid x Galasataray - Page 2 Empty Re: Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu: Real Madrid x Galasataray

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 am

Galasataray is a club with history in turkey, a legendary club. They are going through a rough patch, it doesnt make them irrevelant.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu: Real Madrid x Galasataray - Page 2 Empty Re: Trofeo Santiago Bernabeu: Real Madrid x Galasataray

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:16 am

They aren't irrelevant historically, but that doesn't make them a good pick.
Admit it, are you excited about this match? No.

Our whole summer program is lame. I'd only like to see Hertha - Madrid, just because I like Herta, otherwise all these games are just pure money-making schemes.

What's next? Are we going to play that team from Chechnya? FC Dubai?

I AM DISAPPOINT. puh.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 am

dont see anyone other than galatasaray supporters excited for this one.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 am

i dont get the complaining really, trofeo bernabeu is an exhibition before the start of the season, nothing more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:i dont get the complaining really, trofeo bernabeu is an exhibition before the start of the season, nothing more.

Admitted, they generally invite quite a crappy team. Or they have been for the last couple years at least.
Wasn't it some Uruguayan team last year? And remember Sporting and Rosenburg I believe recently?

Meeh.

Useless match.

Still wish they would have asked Santos.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Well, to admit it a match against Schalke or Besiktas would have been awesome. But against these guys, with La Liga already started, heh it aint no exhibiton game, its an early runabout for the subs.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:08 am

Why should we play against big teams ? this is summer and players should be rested.
playing against big team at summer wouldn't help our performance to get better rather it can only makes our players more exhausted, something that we don't want to see.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2