fatman123
che
VivaStPauli
Vibe
guest7
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 am

and sorry to be a downer on people that think " ohh the illuminati's not that bad" the rockefellers and rothschilds funded both sides of ww2 so if they can help kill people on a mass global scale right in youre face not to mention the culling of the population programs they have going on with big pharma and monsanto that kill people on mass silently due to modifying of organic foods and bad health advice. problem reaction solution they do it all the time. I am a same man and try and hear both sides to every argument but they have an evil agenda and they do not have limits to their evil

marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you believe Illuminati are real?

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:42 am

Youtube really made you quite the expert, didn't it?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Youtube really made you quite the expert, didn't it?

look I useto be ignorant as well as everyone starts out. it is not some weird religion we believe in as a truther all we believe in is simply their is a force that is spread through politics and big business that supress human life to complete their agenda 21. it is that simple. i like to think of them as an invisible evil force, they do have faces and names but their agendas are implemented into society very slowly and we walk around with invisible chains on our necks serving them everyday, paying taxes, eating genetically modified foods, working 9-5 5 days a week fighting their wars etc. as for copeing mechanisms you just haveto laugh and have a good time about it finding friends with a similiar mindset goes a long way too. And if you can serve humanity in some way or another but you haveto be pretty advanced and change youre life to do that which none of us expect. i stil study, play footy and have a job and friend but i stay aware and up to date with politics and basically the scumbaggery of the new world order haha
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:12 am

Do yourself a favor, flip back to page 1 of this thread, and read my post, mate. You'll save yourself a lot of time and grief in the future.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:28 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Do yourself a favor, flip back to page 1 of this thread, and read my post, mate. You'll save yourself a lot of time and grief in the future.

ok fair enough. The "illuminati" are just one group though you have not included club of rome, jesuits, fabian society, scottish rite etc that have the say on global issues.

I love being proved wrong and my two favourite words are " im wrong" but i have not been proven wrong thus far due to the evidence been given to me.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:36 pm

Shrews run the world.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 pm

RedOranje wrote:Shrews run the world.

no man sloths do.. Do you believe Illuminati are real? - Page 4 3oqrqk
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Sloths are just a lazy offshoot of shrews.
Just like the notoriously evil dolphins.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed May 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Ofc they exist

Shocked
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Ofc they exist

Shocked

Sad part is people actually think that's legitimate.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:28 pm

a somehow somewhat silly question why do modern artist's use these kinda methods
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 pm

option a: lady gaga and kanye are members of a super secret club for controlling the world
option b: they want the attention

take a guess...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:58 pm

che wrote:option a: lady gaga and kanye are members of a super secret club for controlling the world
option b: they want the attention

take a guess...

defo b

and honestly i find it shocking that many people believe in option A
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Not that I believe in the Illuminati but I can assume Kanye and Lady Gaga would just be used by said group to push whatever agenda than those two actually being a part of an organisation that supposedly dictates the policies of the world.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4