that thread is called "the Evil are choking" Laughing

Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Messi doing his thang - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi doing his thang

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
As for the other response of Barca section having three threads of Madrid, where do you see these threads? The only one there is the bad run Madrid has been having this month, which we can all agree on.

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

the Evil choking badly

Just logged in, to say 2 things

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:47 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
As for the other response of Barca section having three threads of Madrid, where do you see these threads? The only one there is the bad run Madrid has been having this month, which we can all agree on.

The mayans were right, 2012 it's the end

the Evil choking badly

Just logged in, to say 2 things

Both about the same topic, that Madrid was in bad form this month and the fans are happy that we have a chance, I have yet to see the troll, I mean if the title is offensive I guess I could understand but that would be a bit drastic now wouldn't it be?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
It's an easy answer, unlike in real world conversations when something is written here it usually stays, I've gone through pages of interesting posts and threads and many unnecessary troll threads like these, all I simply ask is why, and many of you Madrid fans respond with "well they post videos of Ronaldo diving" and I disagree.

So are you telling me that you have gone through every single post and threads posted on this forum? have you also found the time machine site and gone through all the posts from lol.com forums?

this place has an history, that goes longer than 3 years and it's extremely short sighted of you to come here, on your 1st day, and to tell us how people behave because you clearly have no idea of the amount of trolling that goes around here.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:
It's an easy answer, unlike in real world conversations when something is written here it usually stays, I've gone through pages of interesting posts and threads and many unnecessary troll threads like these, all I simply ask is why, and many of you Madrid fans respond with "well they post videos of Ronaldo diving" and I disagree.

So are you telling me that you have gone through every single post and threads posted on this forum? have you also found the time machine site and gone through all the posts from lol.com forums?

this place has an history, that goes longer than 3 years and it's extremely short sighted of you to come here, on your 1st day, and to tell us how people behave because you clearly have no idea of the amount of trolling that goes around here.
I'm not telling you how you behave, I asked a simple question about why the troll when I have not seen any targeting Madrid, to clarify of course I have not read every page, I can say in honesty I've read the last five pages of the Madrid and Barca section most of the trolling is from this section.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
Both about the same topic, that Madrid was in bad form this month and the fans are happy that we have a chance, I have yet to see the troll, I mean if the title is offensive I guess I could understand but that would be a bit drastic now wouldn't it be?

Arent you the one crying about obsession, when one thread has been posted about Missi since this board started???

you werent crying about trolling, and if you read the content of those threads apart from the last one, thats trolling at its finest mate

taken from the first thread:

"While Evil Madrid has been handed a red carpet to reach the final and will surely go through. "

taken from the second thread:

"These guys are such a bad losers! They tie 1-1 because Casillas let's in a goal that my nephew could have parried, and instead of insulting Casillas (guess he is too handsome for that) they go on a rampage of tough tackles and referee insulting."

you dont see any "trolling" in that??? and i haven't even read the content of it yet, only the OP, didnt even bother after that. There might be worse things in there

But stop crying about obsession when its your section that are obsessed with us rather than us with you, nobody paid your club any attention until this thread was created. so to speak
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
I'm not telling you how you behave, I asked a simple question about why the troll when I have not seen any targeting Madrid, to clarify of course I have not read every page, I can say in honesty I've read the last five pages of the Madrid and Barca section most of the trolling is from this section.

it's not trolling when posted in a madrid section, just a video to have a laugh about.

And you have read the 5 last pages of the madrid and barca sections? lol, who is going to believe that...?

you have no idea of the amounts of gifs, videos, troll threads, closed threads, troll posts, whining threads barca fans have generated on this forum, most of which in the general section.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:

it's not trolling when posted in a madrid section, just a video to have a laugh about.

And you have read the 5 last pages of the madrid and barca sections? lol, who is going to believe that...?

you have no idea of the amounts of gifs, videos, troll threads, closed threads, troll posts, whining threads barca fans have generated on this forum, most of which in the general section.

Why wouldn't you believe that, I may be a Barcelona fan but I have high respect for Madrid as-well, you guys come off as I'm trying to taint the name of the club, I enjoy reading news from both clubs, stats achievements etc. I didn't read it for a response to this thread, just out of enjoyment.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 pm

rofl the irony levels are through the roof in this thread. the hypocrisy never stops

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:16 pm

welcome LM, what took you so long???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by culefan Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

"thang" in my native language means leg.so when i saw the title a scary picture came to my mind..

culefan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Albiceleste wrote:rofl the irony levels are through the roof in this thread. the hypocrisy never stops

Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Nick, I'm so glad you brought this up. This midget is a smooth criminal.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 am

Gomez83 wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:

Why wouldn't you believe that, I may be a Barcelona fan but I have high respect for Madrid as-well, you guys come off as I'm trying to taint the name of the club, I enjoy reading news from both clubs, stats achievements etc. I didn't read it for a response to this thread, just out of enjoyment.

Man let it go . A lot of trolling there because there is a lot of young homies here. I'm not as old as you but i do understand your point and you are right. The ones that are trolling today will grow up. Fortunately there are good Real's debaters as well.
for example i hust read this :
Pathetico play better defensively than Valencia and now that Valencia held us to a draw, we will be in for another frustrating game against the other team in Madrid

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:24 am

Gomez83 wrote:
Swagg wrote:
Gomez83 wrote:Why are people in this section so obsessed with Barcelona and Messi?

So posting a video of the best player, from our biggest rival, acting like a bxtch makes us obsessed?

:facepalm:
I just find it odd, being new to this forum and have gone on all team sections and this is the only section where i could find so much obsession on another team I.E in this case Barcelona, and if there is other threads it usually doesn't consist of so much trolling and immaturity as shown above but actual debating and conversation.

Go to the Barcelona section.

Thread "The evil is choking"
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 am

Messi is the one player in barca that doesn't take a dive too often tbh. Some players play really dirty on him, and I'd do the same thing if so.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:34 am

Mostly free_cat, since catalonia is the best and everything, you know josh...
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:48 am

Messi the thug is regarded by everyone as a true saint, now that is true skill :bow:

Messi doing his thang - Page 2 25178914
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 am

One of those is about Pepe stomp being a video game *cough* LOL *cough*

One of them is an article about a Barca socii suing Pepe *cough* Article *cough*

One of them is about someone doing a Pepe *cough* using Pepe as a figure of speech thread is not about Pepe *cough*

And the others you could still make a case for but it's close so I'll give em to you.

So...you have...3 threads about Pepe. That sounds...well...unreasonably normal.

What was your point again?

As for the thread, I find it funny. Thanks for the laughs Very Happy Thumbs up
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 am

So a guy makes a thread about Messi and all of a sudden he's obsessed but Jiopsi can make 50 threads about why Ronaldo stats are meaningless and you guys can make threads about Pepe's faults......

Come on lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 am

Le Samourai wrote:So a guy makes a thread about Messi and all of a sudden he's obsessed but Jiopsi can make 50 threads about why Ronaldo stats are meaningless and you guys can make threads about Pepe's faults......

Come on lol.

I don't know if your responding to me but...

I made no claims about anyone being obsessed about anyone. If people are saying you guys are obsessed about Messi I couldn't care less and that doesn't interest me, but I did think you were using those threads (half of them hardly relevent to Pepe and do not show 'obsession' with Pepe) to skew the image that Barca fans are obsessed with Pepe.

I thought that was unfair. Seeing as only half of those threads are really about Pepe.

Truth is, you guys think we're obsessed with Pepe and Ronaldo, and we think your obsessed with Messi, and well, the Barcelona team.

That's the way fans are and to say it's not expected is well...ignorant.

Hypocritical? Maybe, but fans are fans Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 am

I wasn't using the threads to say you guys are obsessed with Pepe...it was a sarcastic response to the guy who unfairly claimed Madrid fans are obsessed with Barca.

I find it funny.

I know Barca fans ( Not fan boys) aren't obsessed with Madrid and the same goes for Madrid fans.

Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:43 am

Le Samourai wrote:I wasn't using the threads to say you guys are obsessed with Pepe...it was a sarcastic response to the guy who unfairly claimed Madrid fans are obsessed with Barca.

I find it funny.

I know Barca fans ( Not fan boys) aren't obsessed with Madrid and the same goes for Madrid fans.

Razz

OK. Well fanboys are fanboys...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:11 am

For the record, i am only obsessed about women cakes albino
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09