Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
Lex
Lord Hades
BarrileteCosmico
31 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison Empty Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 pm

(EFE) .- "What will I say to my ten year old son? That it is normal, you can also do so in a football field?". The words of indignation are Froreich Stefan, member number 91,099 of Barcelona, a German national but resident in the Catalan city for several decades, and Pepe who accused of a crime of injury under Article 147 of the Penal Code.

Froreich believes the Portuguese's stomp Lionel Messi was a bad example for his child. "I do not know what others think, but I think it my duty to do so, because those people are an example," he argued.

The complainant brings a videographic evidence of the attack and several newspaper clippings echoing the same, and a ruling by the Court of Barcelona in April 2002 in which the defendant is convicted of a crime of injury for assaulting a rival during a football match when play was stopped.

"I educate my child with a standard that this is not done, you should play fair. Football is a contact sport, clearly, but I tell my child not to be a bad person. And he has done Pepe is a bad person, "said Froreich.

If successful the member's complaint Barca, Pepe could face a sentence of between three and six months in prison or a fine judge's decision, according to partner's lawyer said Barcelona, Felipe Izquierdo, who recalled that "the fact that such situations usually go unreported does not mean that you can not do it. "

___________-

This is what happens when the LFP doesn't act :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison Empty Re: Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:02 pm

they can do this? random people can bring a case against players when the complainant(messiah) and his employers dont do anything officially?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison Empty Re: Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by Lex Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Barcelona now influencing the fuzz. Next stop, world domination
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Good stuff.....what's the statue of limitations on assault?

I have some people to sue.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison Mma_facepalm_gif
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:(EFE) .- "What will I say to my ten year old son? That it is normal, you can also do so in a football field?". The words of indignation are Froreich Stefan, member number 91,099 of Barcelona, a German national but resident in the Catalan city for several decades, and Pepe who accused of a crime of injury under Article 147 of the Penal Code.

Froreich believes the Portuguese's stomp Lionel Messi was a bad example for his child. "I do not know what others think, but I think it my duty to do so, because those people are an example," he argued.

The complainant brings a videographic evidence of the attack and several newspaper clippings echoing the same, and a ruling by the Court of Barcelona in April 2002 in which the defendant is convicted of a crime of injury for assaulting a rival during a football match when play was stopped.

"I educate my child with a standard that this is not done, you should play fair. Football is a contact sport, clearly, but I tell my child not to be a bad person. And he has done Pepe is a bad person, "said Froreich.

If successful the member's complaint Barca, Pepe could face a sentence of between three and six months in prison or a fine judge's decision, according to partner's lawyer said Barcelona, Felipe Izquierdo, who recalled that "the fact that such situations usually go unreported does not mean that you can not do it. "

___________-

This is what happens when the LFP doesn't act :coffee:
This is just stupid, we dont even know if it was deliberate. Pepe having his eyes towards Messi when he stomped him......What kind of evidence is this? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 pm

xcx :facepalm:

Last edited by Lex on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 pm

diptiman wrote:they can do this? random people can bring a case against players when the complainant(messiah) and his employers dont do anything officially?

Yes, I think so. The article cites a previous case in 2002. Hasn't something similar happened in the UK recently? I vaguely remember a story about a player getting sued by a normal citizen.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:08 pm

:facepalm:
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
diptiman wrote:they can do this? random people can bring a case against players when the complainant(messiah) and his employers dont do anything officially?

Yes, I think so. The article cites a previous case in 2002. Hasn't something similar happened in the UK recently? I vaguely remember a story about a player getting sued by a normal citizen.

i dont know man.. all this is quite interesting.. you have that link about the uk thing?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

If there is a case in this then there certainly is a case for any random idiot with time and money to sue Messi. "I don't feel safe anymore going to games knowing that some players will try to shoot a ball in my face deliberately".
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Players kick out all the time. Why all the outrage & backlash because it was on Messi? Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

I don't see anything wrong. Pepe should be banned for life anyway.

Go random German soci Twisted Evil :bow: Thumbs up
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

An awful lot of players would be ending up in prison then, but Messi gets extra protection so extra action must be taken. Rolling Eyes
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Gil wrote:Players kick out all the time. Why all the outrage & backlash because it was on Messi? Laughing

Because it was Messi.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Gil wrote:Players kick out all the time. Why all the outrage & backlash because it was on Messi? Laughing
Hes supposed be the next Maradona? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:13 pm

What a fanboy, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:14 pm

imagine if that Soci was an Arsenal fan when Eduardo nearly lost his leg
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Gil wrote:Why all the outrage & backlash because it was on Messi? Laughing
The injury means he can't take the ring to Mount Doom, now
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:15 pm

aleumdance wrote:imagine if that Soci was an Arsenal fan when Eduardo nearly lost his leg

Eduardo? Normal rules/reactions apply.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Wow .... was Messi bleeding there !? Where his bones broken !? Was he abused verbally ? Damn if steping on someones fingers is 3-6 months ... I should be in prison for 10 years for all the pranks I did and do ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 pm

pUsHa wrote:Wow .... was Messi bleeding there !? Where his bones broken !? Was he abused verbally ? Damn if steping on someones fingers is 3-6 months ... I should be in prison for 10 years for all the pranks I did and do ...

I doubt you did it in front of 500 million people including 80000 live spectators, and went unpunished.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:18 pm

pUsHa wrote:Wow .... was Messi bleeding there !? Where his bones broken !? Was he abused verbally ? Damn if steping on someones fingers is 3-6 months ... I should be in prison for 10 years for all the pranks I did and do ...
I once stepped on someones fingers, while playing football, was lucky not to get sued and not thrown to prison Very Happy
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:19 pm

bazinga wrote:

I doubt you did it in front of 500 million people including 80000 live spectators, and went unpunished.

still does not need to get sued..that just ridiculous
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:19 pm

aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:

still does not need to get sued..that just ridiculous

Needs to get banned, which he did not. Whatever else comes to him, I'm happy to see it.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next