should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league????

+17
Rossoneri Ninja
dostoevsky
red&blacklegion
Dante
The_ItalianFool
Fadi
pUsHa
Forza
baresi
BiasedMilanFan3
Ganso
Tifoso Romanista
Milan31
Cruijf
Il Diavolo
arabprince
shamr9pato
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

do u believe allegri should be sacked if he fails to deliver the league??

should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 6 ]
should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 14 ]
should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 10 ]
should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 32

should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Empty Re: should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league????

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:10 pm

we may want him to stay and give him another chance and he deserve to stay maybe but this kind of games we are seeing lately will exactly get allegri sacked if he is not careful.

berlusconi has returned so he might not be so merciful.

Back to top Go down

should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league???? - Page 2 Empty Re: should allegri be sacked if he fails to deliver the league????

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:13 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:yes!! absolutely, and i have my damn reasons. LEAVE NOW ALLEGRI!! NOW!!!!!!

:facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Allegri should give this months salary to Boateng for saving his ass.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

look, i was one of the people who supported Allegri and saying that he shouldnt be sacked and that injuries were a big big factor in our season. I also said that i was never a really big fan of his since day 1. i mean cmon, he was coach of the year with cagliari, he was known to play exciting football with his 4-3-3. now he comes to Milan, and ive never seen such a defensif Milan in my life. a Milan with an astrocious midfield like this. a LB as AM, he plays oldies instead of young ones like he did in cagliari. he did a complete 360 degree on his coaching ways. Small team coaches belong in small teams. i think we are still all hung up on the fact that he got his strategy spot-on against barca and thats why we want him to stay. but if you look at the facts, and just they way he purely coaches. he absolutely has to go. and fast. i cant take it anymore. i seriously cant. every summer its the same bullshit. no players arrive or shitty ones for free. now were delibertaly not playing players so we dont have to automatically buy them????? we have to be miracle workers and turn defenders into attackers?!?! This is not my Milan and its ripping me inside

Well I take it this is your sole debate against him Laughing

I won't count our injuries or wrongfully disallowed goals which have cost us so:

1. Allegri played 4-3-3 and exciting football at Cagliari because he had the mobility and technicality within his midfield players to actually play such a formation. Unfortunately at Milan, either we have old and slow players way past their prime, or younger but technically deficient players with little creativity. I don't need to count the fact how riddled we have been with injuries or that Aquilani quite clearly is being frozen out for Liverpool to buy back.

Do you really need an example of how bad this Milan actually is with a 4-3-3? Have you even followed Milan games in the past 2 years?

2. Urby is NOT an LB. At Ajax he was completely frozen out of the position since he was piss poor at it and then reverted back to his original position which is a winger. Playing him at AM provides tactical flexibility with his pace and pressing along with his very occasional flashes of brilliance. He is nowhere near good enough to play that position, but its better than playing him at LB in which he is atrocious at.

3. Name any other formation aside from his usual 4312/41212 as I'll take it apart. Please do not name 4-2-1-3 or 4-2-3-1 as this would be PURE SUICIDE. Any other formation in mind? No, this is simply without a doubt the single best formation that can be used for this limited squad and there is no doubt about this.

4. How is it that we have the highest goals scored and one of the highest possession stats? Our team is pure attacking? How in the world are we defensive? How in the world was our performance against Barca similar to our tactics normally we play? Seriously? Quite obviously you confuse this because we have a midfield with the creativity of a pear. Aquilani I already explained, Seedorf has been costly to our general play with his lack of pace and wayward passing, Merkel has been injured while the rest lack any creativity. Guys like Nocerino, Muntari Gattuso have 0 creativity as if you actually watched our games without freaking out, you would understand that our tactics are good enough yet its the midfield who is too poor. MvB is the only DM who starts despite the common myth and Nocerino or Muntari despite their goals provide literally NOTHING.

Our fullbacks are important to play and provide width yet both aren't the most skilled in attack which is the reason behind the lack of width, which is why Allegri was brilliant to play urby wide as LM today while Boateng was an inside forward as this width was the catalyst to our goal along with Cassano's brilliance.

Fact is this team is going nowhere unless we actually sign some above average players with some technical skill and at least some creativity as Allegri stressed he wanted.

You blame Allegri for these players yet I guess you don't know he is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BUYING PLAYERS.

Frankly, I think you've been reading to much Milanguy or this usual Italian-american twitter bandwagon who don't know the slightest bit about football aside from their recycled jokes and piss poor analysis. Word of advice, stop reading them.

Your complete polar support of Allegri is quite disappointing as you obviously have failed to see the circumstances involved.

Allegri should give this months salary to Boateng for saving his ass.

This is such poor logic I can't even begin to reply
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Allegri has the mentality of a 5 year old child. When you lose in the champions league,you make sure that the team takes out their anger in the league instead of being depressed. We lost the scudetto due to the last 2 games. It's quite sad,to lose so much because of 2 games.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm

milanfan7 wrote: Allegri has the mentality of a 5 year old child. When you lose in the champions league,you make sure that the team takes out their anger in the league instead of being depressed. We lost the scudetto due to the last 2 games. It's quite sad,to lose so much because of 2 games.

It must be so easy to motivate a team who has crashed out of a champions league. By this logic, Trappiatoni, Hitzfeld, Lippi, Mourinho all have the mentality of a 5 year old child due to the inability for them to not motivate their team enough after a CL knockout Neutral

You do not take your anger out on field as what your supposed to do is keep a calm and cool head and focus on the task. This is football, not the La Liga.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 am

I think our lack of form has to due with the fact that all the teams now are holding on to something and subsequently play more cautiously against us.

Catania wanted EL
Fiorentina wanted to stay in Serie A
Genoa also wanted to ensure they avoid relegation

This team struggles really bad breaking down the bus because we have no width.

Also i disagree with your belief Arq that we can only play the 4-3-1-2. Formation changes are necessary when conditions changes in a game, what we lack right now is width in our play, the last three games we have been woefully ineffective going through the center.

Zlatan is being double marked because our b2b midfielders are fatigued and do not run as much as they did earlier in the season, also that the fullbacks don't attack with as nearly as much as conviction as they did and finally that we have no natural width to stretch out the play and create some space for Zlatan in the middle. The loss of Thiago was huge, and forced us to play with donkeys such as Bonera who proved yet again that he isn't reliable.

We are a side truly battered physically and emotionally, we should build on what we have learned from this season and just move forward.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:43 pm

milanfan7 wrote: Allegri has the mentality of a 5 year old child. When you lose in the champions league,you make sure that the team takes out their anger in the league instead of being depressed. We lost the scudetto due to the last 2 games. It's quite sad,to lose so much because of 2 games.

I am sorry , but you couldn't be more wrong . If we lose the scudetto , it won't be of these 2 games , it will be for Juventus's excellent season .

As for his mentality , well , i wouldn't say that for a coach who in 2 years time has made so much progress at Milan, with a team which have had and still has so many issues to deal with.

If anything , he has the right mentality and it's a winning one. I have my own doubts these days about Allegri , but his mentality are the last thing on my mind.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 pm

it's sad to see that there are still people here who think that allegri is a world class coach!, these people have sure been living under a rock..

i was predicting us to finish this season trophyless and that is exactly where we're heading, i said that allegri's success in his first year was purely down to ibra and other teams failures, it's pretty obvious now that allegri is nowhere as good as poeple make him out to be, those, you people need to wake up...

dummy allegri has absolutely failed to make any improvements over last season, wether in terms of results, performance or tactics, we're exactly where we were last term, he made plenty of mistakes this season and i see no sign of any changes in the near future as this incompetent coach never learns from his mistakes, here are some:

-we're still ibra-dependent, if he doesn't show up we're screwed..

-the never changing 3 dmf midfield bullcrap..

-lack of plan B..

-and plan A is "give it ibra and hope it'll all work out"!!!!!..

-late subtitutions..

-he really sucks at preparing the team mentally ahead of big encounters..

-too slow to react or change tactics or things mid games..

-heavy reliance on the oldies aka ambro, seedorf, zambrotta.etc...

-thiago silva and nesa are making allegri look like a great defensive coach, in reality he isn't!, when these two arn't available our defence look shaky at best..

-we're not playing as a collective or a team!, everybody is doing his own thing and the chemistry between players is still lacking..

these are just some of the reasons, i could go on and on about the mistakes he's made this season but it's useless..

people are still defending him and claim that injuries had their toll on the team but this is just pathetic, we're losing both the league and cup titles to a juve side with far more inferior sequad to us, scudetto was a given at the begenning at the season and now we're lagging behind, it's heart-breaking stuff to lose two titles to such an inferior juve side with a coachin his first year!!!...

i'm all far that incompetent coach to get the sack and all for maldini to take over!, i don't see how this milan side can get any worse with maldini at the helm!!......

maldini for coach........

Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 pm

@Fadi; every season, you always predict that we finish the season trophy-less.

On a different note, it's depressing to see that just last year we had a midfield that will perfectly fit into 4-3-2-1 (or 4-1-2-2-1 to be precise);
Abbiati
Abate Silva Nesta Antonini
Van Bommel/Ambrosini/Gattuso
Seedorf Pirlo
Ronaldinho/Cassano Boateng/Robinho
Ibrahimovic/Pato

Quite a perfect squad filled with big game players performers; with the improvements we had this year to our players we could have easily won the league and participating in the final of the CL already; yet Allegri won't refuse to drop his three defensive midfield and players want to leave because of it.

I do agree that the squad is filled with talent, we need a multi-dimensional coach not Allegri; I hope we get Trap after the Euros.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Fadi wrote:it's sad to see that there are still people here who think that allegri is a world class coach!, these people have sure been living under a rock..

i was predicting us to finish this season trophyless and that is exactly where we're heading, i said that allegri's success in his first year was purely down to ibra and other teams failures, it's pretty obvious now that allegri is nowhere as good as poeple make him out to be, those, you people need to wake up...

dummy allegri has absolutely failed to make any improvements over last season, wether in terms of results, performance or tactics, we're exactly where we were last term, he made plenty of mistakes this season and i see no sign of any changes in the near future as this incompetent coach never learns from his mistakes, here are some:

-we're still ibra-dependent, if he doesn't show up we're screwed..

-the never changing 3 dmf midfield bullcrap..

-lack of plan B..

-and plan A is "give it ibra and hope it'll all work out"!!!!!..

-late subtitutions..

-he really sucks at preparing the team mentally ahead of big encounters..

-too slow to react or change tactics or things mid games..

-heavy reliance on the oldies aka ambro, seedorf, zambrotta.etc...

-thiago silva and nesa are making allegri look like a great defensive coach, in reality he isn't!, when these two arn't available our defence look shaky at best..

-we're not playing as a collective or a team!, everybody is doing his own thing and the chemistry between players is still lacking..

these are just some of the reasons, i could go on and on about the mistakes he's made this season but it's useless..

people are still defending him and claim that injuries had their toll on the team but this is just pathetic, we're losing both the league and cup titles to a juve side with far more inferior sequad to us, scudetto was a given at the begenning at the season and now we're lagging behind, it's heart-breaking stuff to lose two titles to such an inferior juve side with a coachin his first year!!!...

i'm all far that incompetent coach to get the sack and all for maldini to take over!, i don't see how this milan side can get any worse with maldini at the helm!!......

maldini for coach........

Fadi wrote:

exactly that!, the only quality coach available around is villas boas and i don't think berlu and baldie would hire him...

as much as i loath allegri and his one dimensional tactics and lack of plan B when things do not work i don't think he should get sacked...

he's made plenty and plenty of mistakes this season but despite all that we have been competitive on all fronts even if it was for a while. injuries have been a major problem for us this season and they have to be taken into consideration before making any decisions at the end of the campaign..

we have improved from last season, although not by much but still, i believe that with the right signings we can become even stronger, at this stage stability is very important, we don't want to end up like inter or roma....

So Fadi :coffee: ..You're undecided ? Confused ? Unsure maybe ?

Untill you make up your own mind , it would be nice if you stop "lambasting" people who for their own reasons believe in Allegri .

Having said that , i agree with many things you said about him on your latest post , since the 2nd part of the season i have had my own doubts about Allegri and they don't differ much from yours . But please , spare us the comments such as living under a rock , because for the majority of the season , we have been competitive and those who were living under a rock , were his doubters .

The point is , when it mattered the most , his flaws and mistakes did make things worse and now Milan most likely will pay for it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2