hrealmadrid
SuperMAG
teamanarchy
Die Borussen
Onyx
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 am

Le Samourai wrote:Actually I'm happy he's defending Pelle.

Him and Schuster wouldve done much better with this squad and with this power.Not that I'm attacking Mou...just saying he's isn't entirely wrong.

im beggining to think we dont deserve mou

like you like to guess i too guess that if pellegrini was the one that was managing us this year we wouldnt be participating in champions league right now and for sure we wouldnt be 8 points ahead of barca

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga discussion

Post by izzy Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:03 am

Going by that we should of bought Marcos Senna and Danny Guiza.

We played all out attack under Pelle. Get the ball to Xabi, CR7 or Higgy and see what happens. How that is considered exciting i'll never know. But lord knows if Mou used the same tactics as Pelle he would be getting slated for it.

I mean, you start Silva like he was some sort of stand out performer for Valencia that season when it was very clear he was outshone and outplayed by Mata. The Euro 2008 squad had key performers but I wouldn't say Silva and Cazorla were that influential compared to Torres, Villa, Xavi and Casillas.

You guys constantly, constantly complain about getting the best out of players, playing a great system, having balance. Somethings Pelle never did. He did not get the best out of Benz (why you have him starting, I don't know), the system was non-exsistent. It was just 'go out and score XXX goals to win the game'. And the balance of the team was so attack oreiented that our defence and midfield was an exposed joke.

Assuming that just because you are able to execute your own vision isn't a certainty that you will instantly succed is crap. FFS look at AVB. How can you just assume that 'he has an idea, it will succed'. What is that? There is zero substance for even assuming that Pelle would have succeded had the had the same power as Mou, ZERO.

Just because they are regulars for their country, doesn't mean that they would have been instant success. Look no futher than the Dutch link-up we had at Madrid with VDV, Sneijder, Drenthe, Robben, RVN. Very good for their national teams but only one really lived up to the expectations at Madrid and that was RVN.

Again, look at AVB. He brought in players, had a deeper squad than Ancelotti and in some ways more suitable. But he failed, misreably. It comes down to the type of manager you want at the club. The 97 point total is a fantastic achievement but a very easy way to overlook the major faults and problems within the team.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:23 am

just as you all say josh cant assert that pelle WOULD have done better you guys forget that you cannot say that pelle WOULDN'T have done better.

all of you, hypocrites.

besides this is a malaga MATCH discussion. make another thread (we have seen this one a million times though so i dont really want to see another thread) if you want a discussion on mou v pelle.

GL admins- do us a favor and just blow up the madrid section, and not in the "make bigger" sense, but the completely destroy sense.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:23 am

Laughing

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 am

vanDEEZ wrote:just as you all say josh cant assert that pelle WOULD have done better you guys forget that you cannot say that pelle WOULDN'T have done better.

all of you, hypocrites.

besides this is a malaga MATCH discussion. make another thread (we have seen this one a million times though so i dont really want to see another thread) if you want a discussion on mou v pelle.

GL admins- do us a favor and just blow up the madrid section, and not in the "make bigger" sense, but the completely destroy sense.

This

Back to top Go down

Post by raulmadrid4vr Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:00 am

deadrave wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:
deadrave wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:
The xcx wrote:We cant win always....Deal with it, it had to come. Props to malaga.

what are you smoking? this game was lost due to PATHETIC coaching by mourinho, and COMPLACENCE by the team. it was a WASTE.

pellegrini totally outclassed mourinho. perez must feel stupid. i always said pellegrini should stay, but at least mourinho has now matched the 2009/2010 team after being pathetic in his first year in charge, even though he has WAY better depth.

aha i see, you r a raul fan! thats why the mourinho hate :coffee:

deal with it raul sux now, now way near to deserve even the bench of madrid. he is a legend but now he plays for shalcke..

if you dont like mou therefore madrid go support malaga with pelegrini ok?

you cant FKING expect the team to win all the fking games some1 oneday will take some points from us and it was yesterday. pelegrini did shit
if cazorla didnt do that awesome set piece goal you would talk shit
no need to mention our not given penalties or benz's miss
Stfu now

no.. i am a real madrid fan before you were born kid. you sound 14 and i am sure you cannot be more than 16. that is why i am upset when these things happen to my club. whoever likes mourinho more than raul is not a real madrid fan. but i never disagreed with raul leaving... it was by mutual consent. so reserve your stupid judgments because the other part of your post makes you look stupid enough.

i didnt say you arent a madrid fan.. lol but still you r a raul fan.
and only blind people wouldnt realize that you bash mourinho in every thread.
mou is your coach now deal with it and stop complaining.

and ive realized what kind of person you r no need for excuses keep your hate away.

all this coming from the guy that said 'raul sucks.'

lets see benzema doing this...

Laughing
raulmadrid4vr
raulmadrid4vr
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 am

What a goal by Raul. Damn, the guy still has it. :bow:

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 am

deadrave is a idiot for insulting a legend of the club :facepalm:

and the pellegrini would do better than mou in this squad is even more stupid, it's thanks to mou it is as great as it is.

di maria, özil, benz and marcelo all devoloped to better players under him. that is his work, and if you remove him i doubt pellegrini could manage to do half of that considiring none in the club believed in him
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:36 am

Se7en wrote:deadrave is a idiot for insulting a legend of the club :facepalm:

and the pellegrini would do better than mou in this squad is even more stupid, it's thanks to mou it is as great as it is.

di maria, özil, benz and marcelo all devoloped to better players under him. that is his work, and if you remove him i doubt pellegrini could manage to do half of that considiring none in the club believed in him

OH sorry, did i forgot to say i became a "fan" of this club when mou came? so basicly im not a "fan" just like you guys? its not my fault that admin didnt include my local club in the club list
and yes ill keep supporting until mou leaves and maybe continue but mou will be the main reason if i will
so i attack raul cause raul means nothing to me unlike you guys who lived and cheered for real madrid under him
call me whatever you want fake fan, glory hunter ( that suits me better since mou ALWAYS succeeds) and just so you know i just said the truth that OBVIOUSLY raul isnt for real madrid quality anymore.

at least i admit it.. unlike the other raulmadridfrver guy who says BS and suddenly posts a raul video to prove WHAT? just admit it kid you hate mou cause he is the reason that raul left.
SMH
ill stop posting here idc really.. i know how some real madrid fans are but really.. this? :facepalm:
you guyz really dont deserve mou give him the gredit he deserves for *bleep*'s sake he is the reason you guys r 8 ahead of your main rival

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3