Nomad
TonyDaBeast
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails  Empty No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be available to face Juventus on Saturday after Milan lost an appeal against his three-match ban.

The striker was handed the punishment after being dismissed in the Week 22 0-0 draw with Napoli for slapping Salvatore Aronica in the face.

Having already missed the games against Udinese and Cesena, the Diavolo today made their case for the suspension to be reduced from three to two ties – thus making him available for this weekend.

Milan argued that Ibra’s gesture was not violent conduct, but one of an unsporting nature.

In seven Serie A ties against former club Juventus, while playing for Inter and Milan, Ibrahimovic has scored just one goal versus the Old Lady.

The 30-year-old has netted 15 times in 19 Serie A games this season. That is one more than the combined League strikes of Juve’s Alessandro Matri, Mirko Vucinic, Fabio Quagliarella, Alex Del Piero and Marco Borriello.
===============

He is world class I don't take anything away from him but from those 15 times 6 are from penalties and Matri has 10 goals without penalties :coffee:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails  Empty Re: No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:10 pm

- hes got 9 goals Razz
- most, bar maybe 1 penalty were all deserved
- ibra still has 1 more goal than: vucinic/delpiero/quag/matri COMBINED.
- so please dont go parading around when u win.

this is unfair, and has truly taken out all the juice out of the game. i really wanted to see force vs force (even if boateng and aqua) r still injured. im not defensing ibra AT ALL for what he did, and he deserves to be suspended no doubt about it. but 3 games is a tad exagerated. it really isnt a violent gesture. unsporting nature? yes. 100%

n e ways, no pun intended and im definetly not trolling, i am the last person from the Milan forum to do shit like that, i dont have time for that really :coffee:
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Too bad Chiellini doesn't get a chance to own him once again :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:41 pm

"No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails "

sense makes no
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Did boateng ever get banned or suspended for his penalty dive? I was always curious as to that as Krasic was punished for a similar thing last season :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be available to face Juventus on Saturday after Milan lost an appeal against his three-match ban.

The striker was handed the punishment after being dismissed in the Week 22 0-0 draw with Napoli for slapping Salvatore Aronica in the face.

Having already missed the games against Udinese and Cesena, the Diavolo today made their case for the suspension to be reduced from three to two ties – thus making him available for this weekend.

Milan argued that Ibra’s gesture was not violent conduct, but one of an unsporting nature.

In seven Serie A ties against former club Juventus, while playing for Inter and Milan, Ibrahimovic has scored just one goal versus the Old Lady.

The 30-year-old has netted 15 times in 19 Serie A games this season. That is one more than the combined League strikes of Juve’s Alessandro Matri, Mirko Vucinic, Fabio Quagliarella, Alex Del Piero and Marco Borriello.
===============

He is world class I don't take anything away from him but from those 15 times 6 are from penalties and Matri has 10 goals without penalties :coffee:

whats wrong if ibra scores 6 from pk...

important thing is that he has contributed to the team more recently and we milan fans are proud of him (except napoli aronica incident), and goal is just a bonus.

im sorry devi but u wrote those things to mean something against ibra.

good for u if it serves u well, because it really sounds as a hate-statement. i had much respect for u because u are juve thread delegate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Comparing Ibra to Matri :facepalm: let's Kay compared de Ceglie to Abate now.

And the KPB penalty and Krasic was miles apart in difference. Prince only made a meal of his. Krasic was much worse and unavoidable. So gtfo.

Funny how Vucinic doesn't get banned while Ibra just gets tapped for a tap on the face.

Then again we all know Juve fortune with the FIGC.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Funny Krasic was pretty much the only one banned for diving in Serie A in the last few years (if you can note some others, please show me).

I think the ban is a blessing is disguise for Milan, as Ibra has never been good against our defense. Maxi Lopez and SES could give the speed and dynamism that Milan needs against us

Arq... not sure if it was some kind of trolling, but you should seriously get over it, violent behavior by Ibra, it's not a tap, and the intention is clear. Vucinic should get the same for swearing? Guess that is what you are referring to. It happens in every match like 248 times, and the worst punishment for that is a yellow card.

Fortune.. Yea, sure. Whole Italy supports Juve, referees, FIGC, mafia included!
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/02/18/2913174/juventus-have-been-denied-at-least-three-penalties-ac-milan

This article speaks for itself.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Comparing Ibra to Matri :facepalm: let's Kay compared de Ceglie to Abate now.

And the KPB penalty and Krasic was miles apart in difference. Prince only made a meal of his. Krasic was much worse and unavoidable. So gtfo.

Funny how Vucinic doesn't get banned while Ibra just gets tapped for a tap on the face.

Arquitecto wrote:Comparing Ibra to Matri :facepalm: let's Kay compared de Ceglie to Abate now.

Hahaha loser! His dive was just as bad as Krasic...now piss off from here and take your trolls with you :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:29 pm

lol I just posted fact nothing more how's that worth losing respect if I was doing that for every single post lol ...

I don't take anything for me he is the best ST in the world and u are right to be proud of him tbh but I just told something lol calm boys down Smile plus he has hurted us to much
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:lol I just posted fact nothing more how's that worth losing respect if I was doing that for every single post lol ...

I don't take anything for me he is the best ST in the world and u are right to be proud of him tbh but I just told something lol calm boys down Smile plus he has hurted us to much

He is world class but a long way from being the best in the world bro :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:38 pm

inderbaby wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:lol I just posted fact nothing more how's that worth losing respect if I was doing that for every single post lol ...

He is world class but a long way from being the best in the world bro :shisha:

Dunno bro every club he played in he brought tittle I really find him as the best in the world he is beast and he shows no signs of stopping
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 pm

But he always flops in big games and never won anything in champions league :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:48 pm

inderbaby wrote:But he always flops in big games and never won anything in champions league :shisha:

Nedved didn't win UCL but yet he was world class bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:55 pm

I already said he is world class bro...but defo not the best

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:49 pm

+
----
-

Comparing Ibra to Matri No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails  1625187496 let's Kay compared de Ceglie to Abate now.

And
the KPB penalty and Krasic was miles apart in difference. Prince only
made a meal of his. Krasic was much worse and unavoidable. So gtfo.

Ibra to Matri comparison was a fail indeed. Not as big as your logic though.

Comparing Krasic and Boateng Dives? Really?

Ibra punishment? How naive can you be? If he slapped you like he did to that Napoli player you'd shit your pants (based on your reactions here)..Mr.Sensitivity Laughing .

Juve? FIGC? LOL. That was even more stupid. May I remind you that the most corrupt man on the planet owns Milan. May I remind you about the number of penalties you guys get every season?

May I remind you that Milan DID NOT GO Unpunished in Calciopoli? The only reason we did not see you in Serie B is Berlusconi mate.

Fail No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails  1625187496...and...you really made my day.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Ganso wrote:"No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails "

sense makes no

Trolling much?

And yes, it does make sense if you can use logic. Let's take it step by step for you...

"No Juve" means the lack of Juventus. Or, not able to play against Juve.

"For Ibra" means that the "No Juve" applies to Ibrahimovic, the guy who plays on your team.

"As appeal fails" means the reason that Ibra will not play against Juve is because the appeal failed.

An appeal is when a club complains about a decision made; therefore, your club is complaining because they think they can't win without Ibra.

SO, lets review again. The meaning of 'No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails' means that Ibra cant play against Juve because the appeal failed.

Got it? I know the structure can be hard for some- dont worry its nothing to be ashamed of.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Fab bro, they come trolling...and leave when they understand they can't read in English.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Zlatan is not "a long way" from being one of the best strikers in the world. He's right up there in a group of best strikers in the world that are all comparable and bring different skill sets to the game. I would love to have him on Juve's roster. Signing him from Ajax was a great day, but losing him was horrible. He's got an attitude, but his talent is amazing. He can basically play as a SS and CF. He's amazing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:27 am

Zlatan is a beast and a moron. He belongs in AC.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm

inderbaby wrote:

Hahaha loser! His dive was just as bad as Krasic...now piss off from here and take your trolls with you :shisha:

:facepalm:

juvefan4life wrote:

+
----
-

Comparing Ibra to Matri No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails  1625187496 let's Kay compared de Ceglie to Abate now.

And

Ibra punishment? How naive can you be? If he slapped you like he did to that Napoli player you'd shit your pants (based on your reactions here)..Mr.Sensitivity Laughing .

Juve? FIGC? LOL. That was even more stupid. May I remind you that the most corrupt man on the planet owns Milan. May I remind you about the number of penalties you guys get every season?

May I remind you that Milan DID NOT GO Unpunished in Calciopoli? The only reason we did not see you in Serie B is Berlusconi mate.

Fail No Juve for Ibra as appeal fails  1625187496...and...you really made my day.

No comparing Matri and Ibra is indeed a fail.

And yes I am comparing between Krasic and Boateng as there is a massive difference in theatrics between them. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if you cause another fit that wouldn't really convince me.

I'd shit in my pants if Ibra tapped me on the face? Why are you channeling your own mind set onto me? Questionable remark there.

And yes Berlusconi is corrupt as hell but has shown time and time again that he has little influence at all with anyone in the FIGC after the 1999 incident on his tax research by the organization itself. If you watched football for longer you would see how his attempts to appease situations go without avail.

Berlusconi the reason we were not in Serie B? Any proof of that genius? Are will you continue to compare Milan and Juve in the calciopoli whereas Juve easily were the architects of the whole scandal.

smh Laughing

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

juvefan4life wrote:

+
----
-

And

And yes I am comparing between Krasic and Boateng as there is a massive difference in theatrics between them. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if you cause another fit that wouldn't really convince me.

I'd shit in my pants if Ibra tapped me on the face? Why are you channeling your own mind set onto me? Questionable remark there.

And yes Berlusconi is corrupt as hell but has shown time and time again that he has little influence at all with anyone in the FIGC after the 1999 incident on his tax research by the organization itself. If you watched football for longer you would see how his attempts to appease situations go without avail.

Berlusconi the reason we were not in Serie B? Any proof of that genius? Are will you continue to compare Milan and Juve in the calciopoli whereas Juve easily were the architects of the whole scandal.

smh Laughing

Just wait 'til tomorrow when we are gonna smash your team at their own home ground :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Nomad wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

juvefan4life wrote:

+
----
-

And

smh Laughing

Just wait 'til tomorrow when we are gonna smash your team at their own home ground :mental:

Actually I'm not disputing this point as I expect a loss with Juve taking full advantage of our old and slow midfield.

OT: Why are people calling Ibra a striker considering he plays a deeper creating role for us?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Naturally he is a striker, a second striker though he can also play as a prima punta. You got a point though, lately he has been playing so deep, kinda trequartista or Kaka's position if you like, like the game vs Arsenal. I think he can cause more havoc playing that deep.

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's game :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Nomad wrote:Naturally he is a striker, a second striker though he can also play as a prima punta. You got a point though, lately he has been playing so deep, kinda trequartista or Kaka's position if you like, like the game vs Arsenal. I think he can cause more havoc playing that deep.

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's game :mental:

No but thats what I'm saying.

He is now playing in his natural position as he even mentioned his content with Allegri's decision to play him there. He only played a striker in his career at Inter but even then he played relatively free and deep there.

Tomorrows game? Win or lose it will be a spectacle as Milan-Juve clash always is.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next