ibra back to juve?

+2
sportsczy
marottalad
6 posters

Go down

ibra back to juve? Empty ibra back to juve?

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:49 am

I doubt this will happen but if it ever did raiola and marotta :bow:

“Could Ibrahimovic return to Juve? Why not? Nothing is impossible,” Raiola told Radio Radio.

“The Bianconeri would have to really believe, though, just as Milan did with Mario Balotelli.”
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

ibra back to juve? Empty Re: ibra back to juve?

Post by sportsczy Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:57 am

Except PSG won't sell until his contract is over. This is all speculation for 2.5 years from now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:05 am

sportsczy wrote:Except PSG won't sell until his contract is over. This is all speculation for 2.5 years from now.

reasons as to why this move won't happen:
- psg don't need the cash
- we can't afford his salary
- not many top players are coming to serie a in their primes anymore.

reasons why it could happen:
- ibra has played for us before maybe he likes juventus as a club and would like to come back.
- he has more of a chance at the moment of winning the champions league with us over psg.
- ibra might like italy over france
- raiola usually gets what he wants in the end, if ibra to juventus is what he wants he will get it.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:42 am

With Conte on the bench, slim chance even if Ibra did want a move. Conte wants warriors who fight both going forward and to win the ball back. Plus, Ibra brings a whole new dimension of drama & entitlement that can unsettle the group.

Ibra has a touch & ability above 98% of payers on the globe, but I still don't see Conte see the rewards outweighing the risks. He's not getting any younger either... his salary & age are only rising each year.

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:57 am

he still has 4-5 years at the top. i think he would sacrifice abit of his wage to play for juve, it isn't all about money if were gonna pay someone 8 mil a season you would want it to be ibra considering the fact average - good strikers out there are on 2-4. million a season. you can spend more money buying 5 matri's then 1 ibra . I think conte would be able to handle him ibra would be to scared to fck around with him there hahaha. sooner or later we need to make the jump and spend big on a star striker im starting to get pissd off clubs like zenit,psg and city who have little history compared to us can simply walk all over us for fun. come home ibra :bow:
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:15 pm

he never celebrated against us and he said before joining milan that the only team he loved playing for and felt home was Juve...but huge NO
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 pm

I hope you all know if this did happen eventually I would have a small mental breakdown and run about my neighbourhood screaming "The king has returned" for a fair few months.

The rewards outweigh the risks tenfold. He alone could make our attack and we would be a much better team. Age isn't a huge problem considering he's not exactly a pacy Walcott type of player.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by k2blt Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm

^ I agree that he is a huge improvement over what we have, but with Mirko being such a similar type player and being in pretty good form, I'd be looking to spend his type of $$$ on the the future. Cavani would be where I put my cash.

Risk outweighing the reward... the only thing Ibra guarantees is maybe Serie A & Copa plus, as I said, issues within the squad. Champs League he has always underperformed for whatever reason. I wouldn't say flop, just hasn't performed up to his or our expectations.

And, how many times did he score against us in open play? Didn't have many chances to celebrate with Chiellini not letting him breathe.

k2blt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:29 pm

k2blt wrote:^ I agree that he is a huge improvement over what we have, but with Mirko being such a similar type player and being in pretty good form, I'd be looking to spend his type of $$$ on the the future. Cavani would be where I put my cash.

Risk outweighing the reward... the only thing Ibra guarantees is maybe Serie A & Copa plus, as I said, issues within the squad. Champs League he has always underperformed for whatever reason. I wouldn't say flop, just hasn't performed up to his or our expectations.

And, how many times did he score against us in open play? Didn't have many chances to celebrate with Chiellini not letting him breathe.

the difference between vucinic and ibra is that vucinic tries to get around players and get a shot off but it only comes off 1/10 times ibra does it and it comes off 80 percent of the time. he is simply the best striker in the world ibra i rate him even above van persie because of his all round game and physicality he brings.

I don't think ibra would flop at juve in the champions league, ibra/llorente and vucinic/muriel would be an absolute dream as those 4 players would compliment each other. we would haveto sell matri and qualigarella and maybe even 1 of our mid fielders but if we don't fix our striker situation we cannot progress as a team. icardi is talented but i don't think he is the answer.. atleast not at his age. i would sacrifice vidal, seriously we can get 30-40 million for him and pogba can come into the team and do a great job, its a risk i feel we need to take
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:23 am

DeviAngel wrote:he never celebrated against us and he said before joining milan that the only team he loved playing for and felt home was Juve...but huge NO

I would take Ibra in a heart beat! Top 5 striker in the world!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down