Ibra enjoys new Juve-Milan

Go down

Ibra enjoys new Juve-Milan  Empty Ibra enjoys new Juve-Milan

Post by DeviAngel Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is impressed with the new Juventus, but also feels he has found his ideal position at Milan.
Although he netted many times in Turin when wearing the Bianconeri jersey, the Swede has never scored here as an opponent and hopes to rectify that on Sunday evening.

“I played in a position that I really like in the Champions League,” he told Milan Channel.

“I can make many movements forward and back, even to help out my teammates. I have more opportunity to do my thing and the more I get the ball, the more dangerous I can be.”

Juve are currently joint top of the Serie A table and this is their first real Scudetto test.

“They are a very strong side and improved so much compared to a year ago with new players and a new Coach,” continued Ibra.

“Plus they have our man, Andrea Pirlo, who is having a great campaign. We have got to be wary, as it’s going to be very difficult and a big game, but we remain the favourites and must therefore take the initiative.”

The injury crisis is subsiding somewhat with the probable return for this game of Kevin-Prince Boateng, but the likes of Alexandre Pato, Robinho and Gennaro Gattuso are still sidelined.

“Antonio Cassano is doing very well, as he has played in every game and scored important goals. We hope he continues this way. He makes an excellent strike partner because he scores, but also provides many assists.”
============

Sorry Ibra he ain't your man
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down