The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

+22
Die Borussen
jibers
BarcaKizz
free_cat
Deathrow898
Hamdyman
messixaviesta
kiranr
The Lizard King
alexjanosik
billionmillion
BarcaLearning
FennecFox7
BarrileteCosmico
CBarca
the xcx
guest7
harhar11
The Franchise
eelir
bazinga
shinigami99
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) Empty The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by shinigami99 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Sad

Let's not talk about referees

We deserved to lose today. Our play was in so much disarray and we had not motivation. Roberto should not be deployed in a game like this. Mascherano should not be in the midfield(we played much better when he was moved to CB, Puyol had a shocker of a game tbh).

Thiago was the best player on the pitch for us, Cesc was pretty good when he came on as well. Messi needs rest, and I hope he himself realizes this as well. A Messi who gets at least a little bit of rest is 100x better than a Messi who has played almost every game for Barca since the new year. His dribbles are not working, though his passes are still okay. We lose alot of what makes messi, messi.

If there was any player who was worse than Puyol today, it was Pedro, he has lost almost all his sharpness in attack and has never really recovered from his injury.

Sanchez was pretty bad except for the goal.

I could have shorten everything above and just say that everyone was bad bar Thiago.

CL and Copa would make me satisfied right now. I really wanted to at least NOT give a Pasillo to Madrid in the Nou, but even that dream is slowly slipping away Sad
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) Empty Re: The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 pm

It's TERRIBLE inconsistency, that's all. The team seems unable to sustain the same motivation day in and day out. Could it be lack of competition for a starting spot?
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread) Empty Re: The Rage thread Pt 2(AKA lets go for CL and Copa and forget about liga thread)

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:08 pm

People we are toothless right now! THe only guy who scored for us in consistent basis is exhausted. Vila out, Pedro not back to his form, and Alexis is constantly getting injured so he has no consistency. No wonder the best attackers (wingers) we have right now are B team players :facepalm:
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

The team just isnt as motivated as it was before, I feel harsh blaming them for that either to be honest.

The league is such a test of the mind, especially La Liga. Because its not about quality and how much of it you can muster, its about putting your hard hat on and going on the grind every day and having the stomach for it.

We just dont have that quite like he did before. Its okay, I cant be that angry, of course im dissapointed but they have given us so much what can I say?

I hope the hunger for CL glory two years in a row remains, thats something for us to do which can transend our status. Winning the league in a row wont improve our all time status (as much I still want it) but back to back CL's will do that.

I had hoped that Mourinho and his mouth would motivate us enough to take this title again, but I guess all that was used up last year and is only rekindled when we play them again (which I guess is why we turn it on so much against them).

Not much of a rage post, my anger has already left me to be honest.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 pm

if we win every game now to the end(very unlikely) we wont have to do the pasillo..

Oh and wth was up with the line-up? ffs

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 pm

The Franchise wrote:The team just isnt as motivated as it was before, I feel harsh blaming them for that either to be honest.

The league is such a test of the mind, especially La Liga. Because its not about quality and how much of it you can muster, its about putting your hard hat on and going on the grind every day and having the stomach for it.

We just dont have that quite like he did before. Its okay, I cant be that angry, of course im dissapointed but they have given us so much what can I say?

I hope the hunger for CL glory two years in a row remains, thats something for us to do which can transend our status. Winning the league in a row wont improve our all time status (as much I still want it) but back to back CL's will do that.

I had hoped that Mourinho and his mouth would motivate us enough to take this title again, but I guess all that was used up last year and is only rekindled when we play them again (which I guess is why we turn it on so much against them).

Not much of a rage post, my anger has already left me to be honest.

Honest question here, would you be happier if Madrid wrapped up the league early so you could rest players for the UCL considering your squad depth?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:13 pm

eelir wrote:People we are toothless right now! THe only guy who scored for us in consistent basis is exhausted. Vila out, Pedro not back to his form, and Alexis is constantly getting injured so he has no consistency. No wonder the best attackers (wingers) we have right now are B team players :facepalm:

We scored two goals, dont over do it.

There is no point blaming one area of the pitch. Our toothlessness in front of goal didnt force Pique to allow his man to run in, nor did it force Valdes to do a poor kick out.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 pm

No Crimson I wouldnt.

I respect the league to much for that and think untill its mathmatically over, we should try for it.

The players are conditioned to playing 3 games a week, dropping out of La Liga would ruin our chances more than help them.

I think Messi should be rested from time to time, but I felt that before we dropped this far behind..I felt that in 09 lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 pm

We would be fools to consider we can win the league and we should already start resting players. Actually, i think Pep is already doing that.

HINT: This last game, no Xavi, no Iniesta, no Cesc
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:No Crimson I wouldnt.

I respect the league to much for that and think untill its mathmatically over, we should try for it.

The players are conditioned to playing 3 games a week, dropping out of La Liga would ruin our chances more than help them.

I think Messi should be rested from time to time, but I felt that before we dropped this far behind..I felt that in 09 lol

Fair enough, I do agree though Messi does look like he needs a good rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 pm

eelir wrote:We would be fools to consider we can win the league and we should already start resting players. Actually, i think Pep is already doing that.

HINT: This last game, no Xavi, no Iniesta, no Cesc

well you have a UCL game away in Germany in 3 days so really can't play a full strength squad

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Yes, but i do not think Pep likes benching both Xavi and Iniesta, especially when we miss Bussi right now.

I would actually bench Messi as well for this game.

EDIT: It depends on RM game tomorrow. But my gut feeling is you will win it without any problem, and that is more than enough for me to just play to avoid Guard of Honor.

Last edited by eelir on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Xavi has a slightly injury and is 32, Iniesta has been injured and Cesc has been playing crap and should of took a break 4 games ago.

Pep isnt resting players because he has given up lol

Look how he reacted to the goals that Osasuna scored.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 pm

You are right, but i think he should now. Look at our squad man. 1 tired striker, 1 striker off and on from injuries (Alexis) and 2 kids from B team. WTF are we looking for in la liga? It is over.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Anyways all credit to Osasuna they broke Jose's home record and beat Barcelona. For some reason though they don't do it week in and week out.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 pm

Crimson, Gijon were the ones who broke Mou's home record

But Osasuna won over us last year too Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Take them out of La Liga game and they will play what, once every 2 weeks? How is that going to help us in anyway?

They play every 3 days, taking them from that to once every two weeks is not only silly, its dangerous.

They wont be used to the intensity of the games, they wont be physically fit..its just not going to happen.

Nobody wants them run into the ground, but you have to understand how physical preperation works.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I remember I made statements of how new players are neccessary temp. for barcelona, but instead Pep decided to go with youth players..Bad choice of action, and know barcelona suffers from it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 pm

I fail to see since when did this become a RM topic and RM section :facepalm:
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 pm

The Franchise wrote:Take them out of La Liga game and they will play what, once every 2 weeks? How is that going to help us in anyway?

They play every 3 days, taking them from that to once every two weeks is not only silly, its dangerous.

They wont be used to the intensity of the games, they wont be physically fit..its just not going to happen.

Nobody wants them run into the ground, but you have to understand how physical preperation works.

Maybe you misunderstood me. I am not saying taking the complete first team of, but doing some heavy rotations. At least 2 starters should take a brake each game. that way everyone is rested, but also in game.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 pm

The xcx wrote:I remember I made statements of how new players are neccessary temp. for barcelona, but instead Pep decided to go with youth players..Bad choice of action, and know barcelona suffers from it.

So Sanchez and Cesc were promoted from the B team?

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Se7en wrote:Crimson, Gijon were the ones who broke Mou's home record

But Osasuna won over us last year too Very Happy

ahh thats right either way they are giant killers!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:32 pm

eelir wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Take them out of La Liga game and they will play what, once every 2 weeks? How is that going to help us in anyway?

Maybe you misunderstood me. I am not saying taking the complete first team of, but doing some heavy rotations. At least 2 starters should take a brake each game. that way everyone is rested, but also in game.

I think we rotate a fair amount as it is, the only time we dont is when we have 14 players left..like recently.

Xavi didnt play today,didnt play last week.

Puyol and Mascherano share minutes.

Dani Alves clearly isnt ever tired.

Sanchez and Pedro have been in and out of the team, they arent going to be tired.

The only one is Messi isnt it?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Osasuna and their damn fortress...

Almost always hard at home, they are.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Very disillusioned right now. We did play like shit. Nothing really to add, I think we can still win la liga, but right now I'm putting most of my hope on the CL...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next