+5
stunt
Aensensen
Pedram
BarrileteCosmico
Baraa
9 posters

Go down

Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history Empty Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:50 pm

We were all angry about what happened last night , but seriously guys....the team needs our support at this point of the season.

we will not throw the league like we did back in 2004, lets recover and lets smash athletico and every team in our way towards the end of the season.

And i completely apologize to all madrid fans for the "its done " topic, as i was really really angry. (i guess we all were last night).

Last edited by Baraa992 on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history Empty Re: Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Brought to you by the same person who posted this

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t19290-its-done
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history Empty Re: Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:54 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Brought to you by the same person who posted this

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t19290-its-done

And i completely apologize to all TRUE MADRID FANS for the "its done " topic, as i was really really angry. (i guess we all were last night).

so what the hell are you doing here anyway.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

LOL you change position like a butterfly.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Pedram wrote:LOL you change position like a butterfly.
Pedram wrote:LOL you change position like a butterfly.

sometimes anger controls you, but its really important that you admit your wrong instead of keep supporting an opinion thats is your rang's not yours.

i was mistake when i made the thread last night , as i was so angry , but now as i calmed down , i should stand with my team even if we are in the relegation zone
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Dude when you're angry just take a rest and post when you're calm. i was in the same situation as you last night but i preferred to sleep so the anger goes away.

It's true that we lost an important point but life goes on. we are not in a bad position after all, at least we control our own destiny.

Heck when Barca were ten point behind us non of their fans started crying like we did.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Pedram wrote:Dude when you're angry just take a rest and post when you're calm. i was in the same situation as you last night but i preferred to sleep so the anger goes away.

It's true that we lost an important point but life goes on. we are not in a bad position after all, at least we control our own destiny.

Heck when Barca were ten point behind us non of their fans started crying like we did.

if you are a true madrid fan, then you will be mad for a moment about what happened last night.

i overdid it when i was that mad , and im sorry
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Lol at some self righteous, wisdom dealing guys in this forum.

And a very special :facepalm: to barrilete cosmico for trolljumping this thread as soon as it was created.

Baraa, don't worry, I myself too have given up (on this generation of club management) in the past, you just learn to take time and relax before posting, in the meantime do whatever pleases you - beat your doors, smash your computer screen - I know, it's expensive to be a Real Madrid fan Laughing
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Aensensen wrote:Lol at some self righteous, wisdom dealing guys in this forum.

And a very special :facepalm: to barrilete cosmico for trolljumping this thread as soon as it was created.

Baraa, don't worry, I myself too have given up (on this generation of club management) in the past, you just learn to take time and relax before posting, in the meantime do whatever pleases you - beat your doors, smash your computer screen - I know, it's expensive to be a Real Madrid fan Laughing

lol
+1
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm pretty confident we will win the league. The points difference doesnt matter, you cant win every match. 1 point above Barca is all we need. So we just have to draw them. They cant beat us if we play for the draw.

The actual problem is winning the CL. We can beat Bayern but Barca will be really tough.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Barca to get to repeat sixtuple
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Barca to get to repeat sixtuple

Why in the hell are you posting in here?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 am

we still have the league in our hands, hopefully players do buck up and start by beating atletico for one..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 pm

we should win tomorrow no matter what.......CMON MADRID!!!
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:01 pm

One step closer , the next one is the most important though

WE ARE COMING COMP MOU!!!!

HALA MADRID!
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:05 pm

What's up with the Camp Mou?

I don't get it. Can someone explain this?

It's not like Mou owns Barca everytime he goes to the Camp Nou or anything. So I don't really understand...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 pm

CBarca wrote:What's up with the Camp Mou?

It's not like Mou owns Barca everytime he goes to the Camp Nou or anything. So I don't really understand...

LOL someone hasn't seen the pic......

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:25 pm

because it makes barca fans mad apparently? lol

i dont care, ive never called it camp mou

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:41 pm

then why was valdez all that upset when mou celebrated after inter qualfied?

lets see mmmmmmmmmmmm
CL Semi final clasico last year : 1-1 after the referee saved your sorry as*es , i personally consider it an ownage.

this year 2nd leg clasico CDR: 2-2 after ref again saving your sorry as*es lol

its all besides this photo of course. lol

Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history 1322636479_extras_noticia_foton_7_0
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:41 am

Baraa992 wrote:

then why was valdez all that upset when mou celebrated after inter qualfied?

lets see mmmmmmmmmmmm
CL Semi final clasico last year : 1-1 after the referee saved your sorry as*es , i personally consider it an ownage.

this year 2nd leg clasico CDR: 2-2 after ref again saving your sorry as*es lol

its all besides this photo of course. lol

Lets support our club, win la liga and prove that 2004 is history 1322636479_extras_noticia_foton_7_0

Umm, cause Valdes lost a semifinal in the Champions League?

Hey by the way, is the ref the reason Barca wins every time...?

Simply wondering.

Thanks for the pic though, explains it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 pm

:vagi: banana :dance:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down