Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
Lex
Lord Hades
BarrileteCosmico
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Ummmm.... Pepe is in the squad called up to the game against Barca. That's official, how can you argue against that? Are you confusing squad with first team?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:35 pm

The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Well this is much to do about nothing.

Nothing will happen to Pepe, he clearly wont be going to jail lol

But of course, this happens because nobody in power does anything to punish the 2012 version of Andoni Goikoetxea.
Calm down, Im sure Mou actually punished him. Him being injured is just a decoy.

Yeah right lol

He is in squad for todays game he is not?

And who cares what cooked up punishment Madrid may or may not have given him, its doesnt excuse the people who are supposed to be doing it from doing it.
lol @ him being in the squad Laughing. Ya sure keep believing that.

Are you saying he is not in the squad?

He should ideally be rotting at home, consigned to watch this and ten other matches on his TV, regretting his inability to fly at every other opposition player. Instead, he will be on the pitch tonight.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:35 pm

i am sorry but you cant expect random guys to do stuff like that.. my gandmother got emotionally upset when she saw the best footballer in the world hit a ball at some people her age out to enjoy an evening of fun at the bernabeu..should i press charges too? ridiculous..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 pm

diptiman wrote:i am sorry but you cant expect random guys to do stuff like that.. my gandmother got emotionally upset when she saw the best footballer in the world hit a ball at some people her age out to enjoy an evening of fun at the bernabeu..should i press charges too? ridiculous..

Nobody's stopping you. Go ahead.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

He is in the offical sqaud, what is there to believe lol

Khedira and Di Maria stay in Madrid, he called up 21 members with Pepe being one of them.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:37 pm

BTW can he sue him in Catalonia when the incident was in Madrid? I mean are the laws the same.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:38 pm

If it wasn't for Mourinho Pepe would of been banned by now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

He will most definitelly not step a foot to Camp Nou thats fo sure. Thats why Varane should be playing instead.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:41 pm

diptiman wrote:i am sorry but you cant expect random guys to do stuff like that.. my gandmother got emotionally upset when she saw the best footballer in the world hit a ball at some people her age out to enjoy an evening of fun at the bernabeu..should i press charges too? ridiculous..

What law would that break? And if you really feel that way, you could.

But there are quite a few distinctions between this case and the other: there was actual aggression (and a penal law being broken), the move happened when the clock was watched so it can't be argued it was due to the game being a contact sport, they argue that it was premeditated whereas Messi's was instinct.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:41 pm

The xcx wrote:He will most definitelly not step a foot to Camp Nou thats fo sure. Thats why Varane should be playing instead.

He shouldn't for his own safety :lucas:
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Look at him lol

Pepe and Li-Lo were teammates...and this is what you do lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:42 pm

bazinga wrote:
The xcx wrote:He will most definitelly not step a foot to Camp Nou thats fo sure. Thats why Varane should be playing instead.

you vastly underestimate the kid.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm

baresi wrote:BTW can he sue him in Catalonia when the incident was in Madrid? I mean are the laws the same.

that what makes the sue sound even more ridiculous
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

What law would that break? And if you really feel that way, you could.

But there are quite a few distinctions between this case and the other: there was actual aggression (and a penal law being broken), the move happened when the clock was watched so it can't be argued it was due to the game being a contact sport, they argue that it was premeditated whereas Messi's was instinct.

there was aggression towards the spectators-( who were passive observers) as well.. and i dont know about the penal code but doesnt hitting the ball towards observers apply as well.. not to mention there are so many incidents of such behaviour on the field.. surely, this doesnt warrantee a prison sentence? considering messi hasnt pressed charges

stupid guy should tell his son to watch tiny tv or something
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:44 pm

I am going to send all of RM and Barcelona squad to prison banana Sue all the players!!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:45 pm

XCX :facepalm:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Potential wrote:I am going to send all of RM and Barcelona squad to prison banana Sue all the players!!

That would be nice. We'd win La Liga everytime should the above happen. banana
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:47 pm

The xcx wrote:
bazinga wrote:

you vastly underestimate the kid.

I'm talking about Pepe not stepping out into the Camp Nou for Pepe's own safety. Rolling Eyes

Seriously, how much can one person fail in a single thread?
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:48 pm

This is silly. I wonder what he tells his son when he sees Busquets pull an Oscar worthy performance.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:49 pm

At most there would be compensation. A jail sentence though? Wut?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:50 pm

kiranr wrote:
This is silly. I wonder what he tells his son when he sees Busquets pull an Oscar worthy performance.

"you see son, that is what Di Caprio should have done to win and oscar, Busquets does it like the gods"
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:52 pm

Rich footballer going to jail? luuuuulz

Rich footballer going to jail for shit that has happened thousands of times before? Double luuuulz

Sensationalistic media going at it again.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 pm

one of the madrid socios should sue Mehssi for trying to kill a poor lady in the stand when he shot the ball there in frustration

Cesc and Busquets should be jailed for racism (what will the guys poor kids feel about that eh??)

Valdez should be jailed indefinitely for trying to break that Kopenhagen's striker's neck

Pinto should be sued for introducing boxing into Clasicos

shall i go on???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:one of the madrid socios should sue Mehssi for trying to kill a poor lady in the stand when he shoot the ball there in frustration

Cesc and Busquets should be jailed for racism (what will the guys poor kids feel about that eh??)

Valdez should be jailed indefinitely for trying to break that Kopenhagen's striker's neck

shall i go on???

NO, what I've learned the past year is that non-Barcelona fans have a need to make a sense in a footie talk with Barca fans
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:55 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:one of the madrid socios should sue Mehssi for trying to kill a poor lady in the stand when he shot the ball there in frustration

shall i go on???

Yes please bounce
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:56 pm

What I gained from the original post:

"I'm a terrible parent, unable to teach simple lessons to my son, and unwilling to have a real conversation with him, so I'm going to sue someone"

This guy is European? Sounds American to me..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next