Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
Lex
Lord Hades
BarrileteCosmico
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by bazinga Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 am

aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Wow .... was Messi bleeding there !? Where his bones broken !? Was he abused verbally ? Damn if steping on someones fingers is 3-6 months ... I should be in prison for 10 years for all the pranks I did and do ...

I doubt you did it in front of 500 million people including 80000 live spectators, and went unpunished.

still does not need to get sued..that just ridiculous

Needs to get banned, which he did not. Whatever else comes to him, I'm happy to see it.

bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison - Page 2 Empty Re: Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 am

Dude.......Jermaine Jones did worse to Marco Reus....who is a big time talent, and no one has said a word.

He should focus on events within his own country IMO.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:20 am

bazinga wrote:
pUsHa wrote:Wow .... was Messi bleeding there !? Where his bones broken !? Was he abused verbally ? Damn if steping on someones fingers is 3-6 months ... I should be in prison for 10 years for all the pranks I did and do ...

I doubt you did it in front of 500 million people including 80000 live spectators, and went unpunished.

What Pepe did is unsportive behaviour ... and that deserves a ban for 5 games let's say ... but prison really ? Is there someone this f*cked up to really think that this case deserves going to prison for ? LOL
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 am

bazinga wrote:
aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:

Needs to get banned, which he did not. Whatever else comes to him, I'm happy to see it.

Busquets called Marcelo a monkey,

DID ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 am

pUsHa wrote:
bazinga wrote:

What Pepe did is unsportive behaviour ... and that deserves a ban for 5 games let's say ... but prison really ? Is there someone this f*cked up to really think that this case deserves going to prison for ? LOL

He could go to prison OR be made to pay a fine.

Honestly, don't people READ?
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:21 am

aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:
aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:

He went through a trial and was declared innocent.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 am

Only in America Catalonia :coffee:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 am

Well this is much to do about nothing.

Nothing will happen to Pepe, he clearly wont be going to jail lol

But of course, this happens because nobody in power does anything to punish the 2012 version of Andoni Goikoetxea.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 am

Anti-DNA wrote:Only in America Catalonia :coffee:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..+1 Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 am

bazinga wrote:
aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:
aleumdance wrote:
bazinga wrote:

He went through a trial and was declared innocent.

see, Pepe was given a "warning". means that he had his own "trial"

so let it go, suing someone for a foul is dumb..
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:23 am

Pay a fine ?! Who does that guy think he is Messi's father !? If Messi sued him to give him a pay fine or a ban for a couple of games I wouldnt care ... but a random socio thinks he can do that !?
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 am

The Franchise wrote:Well this is much to do about nothing.

But of course, this happens because nobody in power does anything to punish the 2012 version of Andoni Goikoetxea.
Calm down, Im sure Mou actually punished him. Him being injured is just a decoy.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:24 am

The xcx wrote:

Calm down, Im sure Mou actually punished him. Him being injured is just a decoy.

LOL.

Epic fail.

This after Mourinho said he believes the dirty sod.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:25 am

pUsHa wrote:Pay a fine ?! Who does that guy think he is Messi's father !? If Messi sued him to give him a pay fine or a ban for a couple of games I wouldnt care ... but a random socio thinks he can do that !?

its not as if Barca lost or anything..

this is just what happens when you get so many decisions ur way, even Socios want their Cake
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:27 am

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison - Page 2 Emanuel-pogatetz

Last edited by ragbirjosh on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 am

Wow this is so ridiculous IMO. Players lost careers and even lifes ffs.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 am

first of all, he is not going to get any fine or any jail time.
-if that was true anyone who watched that match could press charges

also, mou did not "punish" pepe, BUT his "injury" this past weekend is a farce, he is not injured, he was suspended by the club. doubt he will play today, might come on as a sub if we have a chance of progressing.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:29 am

The xcx wrote:

Yeah right lol

He is in squad for todays game he is not?

And who cares what cooked up punishment Madrid may or may not have given him, its doesnt excuse the people who are supposed to be doing it from doing it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 am

This is just childish.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:30 am

pUsHa wrote:Pay a fine ?! Who does that guy think he is Messi's father !? If Messi sued him to give him a pay fine or a ban for a couple of games I wouldnt care ... but a random socio thinks he can do that !?
Anyone can do it, why shouldn't he?

Anyways, we all know Pepe won't come out with anything since he can afford the best lawyers in the world, against this guy who probably can't. But it's only happening because the LFP did nothing. Villarato striking back hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:31 am

bazinga wrote:
The xcx wrote:

LOL.

Epic fail.

Epic fail? u sure about that. Next time you quote me, make it worth my time.
And wtf does that mean?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:31 am

The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Yeah right lol

And who cares what cooked up punishment Madrid may or may not have given him, its doesnt excuse the people who are supposed to be doing it from doing it.

No point talking sense, dani.

Pepe - Barca socii sues Pepe for Messi stomp - could lead to 3-6 months in prison - Page 2 6a00d8341c652b53ef015391c79429970b-800wi
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:32 am

The xcx wrote:
bazinga wrote:
The xcx wrote:

LOL.

Epic fail.

Epic fail? u sure about that. Next time you quote me, make it worth my time.
And wtf does that mean?

Yes, it is an epic fail because Mourinho said he believes Pepe did not step on Messi's hand intentionally, and has included him in his squad.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 am

The Franchise wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Yeah right lol

lol @ him being in the squad Laughing. Ya sure keep believing that.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:34 am

If you were listening what Mourinhio actually said is that Busquets is a freaking liar
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:35 am

Ummmm.... Pepe is in the squad called up to the game against Barca. That's official, how can you argue against that? Are you confusing squad with first team?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next