Yuri Yukuv
Highburied
Senor Penguin
El Chelsea Fuerte
Grande_Milano
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 4 Empty Re: US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers

Post by 7amood11 Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:36 pm

I don't know too much about the Taliban, but I heard they have laws that a man is not allowed to hear a woman speak, and that a man is not allowed to hear a woman's footsteps. I have now idea where they got those laws from or what they're basing them on, but they're completely ridiculous if true.

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 4 Empty Re: US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Invent Taliban to fight Soviets>get terrorism worldwide>suffer losses and bad image>blame world
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:20 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Invent Taliban to fight Soviets>get terrorism worldwide>suffer losses and bad image>blame world

Sums it up about that Hippocratic country called US

People defending that disgusting behavior by "mental stress" :facepalm:

what a joke has the world has become.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 am

Adit wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Invent Taliban to fight Soviets>get terrorism worldwide>suffer losses and bad image>blame world

People defending that disgusting behavior by "mental stress" :facepalm:

No, no. Not US. British Empire. It just switched domain to US, but anglos still in control, now by economic system, not dictatorship.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Arab Spring, just steps in world strategy to complete domination. Too bad Afaghanistan will never be at peace, a country torn between interests of imperialists. If US leaves (they wont unless establish controlled-loyal government), China will be there or some other country. Bloodshed will continue
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:It's disgusting.

But still less disgusting what the Taliban do to women.

This is NOT an excuse. This is the reason why I fail to get really worked up about it.

mean while in amman

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 4 Girls-on-wakalat

but yes we do have thoose extremist's that have their daughters and wives dress like ninjas

Ninja women are awesome.

i agree but i get so confused when i see one in a cloth shop...saw a woman in penguin clothes(as i like to call it) moving and i thought it was a maniquin falling over so i grabed her and got chased out lol....goodtimes...
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:01 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Great example of people getting their priorities retarded

All those people in the video were dead...But who cares about that right! Its all good in the hood man! Am I right?!?

Oh wait the soldiers peed on their corpses? ATROCITY!!! THOSE VILE SCUM!!!

:facepalm:

Even if those people were truly evil and completely guilty of whatever they were suspected of....Dying is always worse than getting peed on...Lets try to remember that no?

By the way:

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 am

Adit wrote:

People defending that disgusting behavior by "mental stress" US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 4 1625187496

Now the US does have many doctors and medical schools, but I'm fairly certain the Hippocratic Oath isn't part of the nation's founding...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:24 pm

nichabr wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:It's disgusting.

But still less disgusting what the Taliban do to women.

This is NOT an excuse. This is the reason why I fail to get really worked up about it.

mean while in amman

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 4 Girls-on-wakalat

but yes we do have thoose extremist's that have their daughters and wives dress like ninjas

Ninja women are awesome.

i agree but i get so confused when i see one in a cloth shop...saw a woman in penguin clothes(as i like to call it) moving and i thought it was a maniquin falling over so i grabed her and got chased out lol....goodtimes...

i got chased with knives cause i asked one a question
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4