Yuri Yukuv
Highburied
Senor Penguin
El Chelsea Fuerte
Grande_Milano
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 2 Empty Re: US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:03 pm

what makes you so sure

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 2 Empty Re: US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:01 pm

I a question for people saying it ok for the soliders to do this?

Was Taliban responsible for 9/11... NO.... it was AL-Qaeda not Taliban....

using your logic.... Because the US attacked the Taliban for something they didn't do....therefore the Taliban have the right to attack US back whichever way they want....therefore then the US soliders have to right to do whatever they want....this keeps going in an endless cycle

Do you know why the Taliban numbers are increasing???? Because most of these Taliban supporters are common civilians who had their families killed due to drone attacks and other attacks....When their families are dying for no reason and their whole life is gone what do you expect them to do? Take Revenge and join the Taliban....

btw i don't support Taliban in anyway i have seen what they have done....they have blown up places near my house in Pakistan....but i do understand where some of them are coming from....

most of them are from tribes in Pakistan/Afghanistan...Tribes that are armed and loyal to their own community, but when their whole communities are being destroyed with no communication from their own government or US government, they took arms against both....

that is why US/Nato/Pakistan will never win this war.....unless they go talk to these people....

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 am

dansik wrote:
supra969 wrote:how can they be sure their taliban soldiers

i mean 99% of the pepole dead are civillans

100% of the people dead are terrorists.

Making points is so much easier when you don't have to worry about facts.

Emphasize please
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:10 am

He was being sarcastic Ali..
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:41 am

ali8775 wrote:
dansik wrote:

100% of the people dead are terrorists.

Making points is so much easier when you don't have to worry about facts.

Emphasize please

Perhaps you should learn how to read an entire post.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:20 am

Pfft, if they were urinating on civilians, that's just be even worse, because then there isn't even a shred of reasoning for such distasteful behaviour.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 pm

imalegend wrote:I a question for people saying it ok for the soliders to do this?

using your logic.... Because the US attacked the Taliban for something they didn't do....therefore the Taliban have the right to attack US back whichever way they want....therefore then the US soliders have to right to do whatever they want....this keeps going in an endless cycle

TBH it's a moot point, the Taliban deserve a good ol' bombing back to the stone age just because of their stone age level laws regarding women and the arts. There I said it.

Besides that, despite the Iraq war being started purely based on lies, there's actually enough evidence of the Taliban harboring Al Qaeda terrorists.

That being said, Taliban shouldn't be treated as terrorists. They're enemy soldiers and should be treated like the Geneva convention demands it. It's an utter disgrace that a democracy just shits all over the contracts they themselves signed, though the native Americans probably weren't too surprised by that. :p
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 pm

TBH, America hasn't exactly followed Geneva convention since like, ever.

Korea, Vietnam and now Iraq, you can find plenty of evidence of them completely shitting over Geneva.

Afghanistan is the asshole of the world. People have been killing themselves for centuries there, and not even the Soviets could do something about it. Much less the Americans. IMO, they just want them to leave so they can go back to their stone age ways. It was a lost cause from the start.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:38 pm

The reason why the Geneva conventions don't work and aren't upheld is because they're ridiculous. It's an attempt to create order in utter chaos, which is war.

It's like trying to cockblock a rape. Good luck!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Well there's tons of examples from history of POWs being treated well, in fact it was pretty much standard practice of Western Democracies to treat their POWs in a decent manner right up until 2001.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:32 pm

Imagine the reactions if it was 4 Afghans pissing on 4 Americans on American soil.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

ali8775 wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:I am disappoint Ali.Yuri should be taken seriously,his political views and knowledge are excellent from what I've seen.

you can't be serious lol

i dont understand why you need to make this a personal attack against me just because we disagreed in another thread long time ago about the dis-functionality of ME politics an society
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Sushi Master wrote:TBH, America hasn't exactly followed Geneva convention since like, ever.

Korea, Vietnam and now Iraq, you can find plenty of evidence of them completely shitting over Geneva.

Afghanistan is the asshole of the world. People have been killing themselves for centuries there, and not even the Soviets could do something about it. Much less the Americans. IMO, they just want them to leave so they can go back to their stone age ways. It was a lost cause from the start.

Afghanistan used to really good before the Bloody Cold War... i personally know alot of Afghani people whose families used to rich..they used to have Mercedes and house like palaces back then..when the Soviets came they destoried everything and left it for the Taliban....

Afghanistan only became this dump due to US and Russia and their bloody ambition to rule the world.....

and btw the Afghani people wasn't the reason they won the Russian war... it was the extremists that ISI/CIA exported from Middle East mainly Saudi Yemen and Syria (the mujaheddin) ....who then became the Taliban
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
imalegend wrote:I a question for people saying it ok for the soliders to do this?

TBH it's a moot point, the Taliban deserve a good ol' bombing back to the stone age just because of their stone age level laws regarding women and the arts. There I said it.

Besides that, despite the Iraq war being started purely based on lies, there's actually enough evidence of the Taliban harboring Al Qaeda terrorists.

That being said, Taliban shouldn't be treated as terrorists. They're enemy soldiers and should be treated like the Geneva convention demands it. It's an utter disgrace that a democracy just shits all over the contracts they themselves signed, though the native Americans probably weren't too surprised by that. :p

they may be harboring Al-Qaeda but a recent study done showed that a little over 90% of Afghan people don't know about 9/11....

and yes the taliban do need to wiped out but that's the problem....i still don't think the US knows who the Taliban are.....if they keep bombing like crazy and killing civilians the Taliban numbers will keep increasing....

Teaching people the wrong morals is the easiest thing to do when you have people in their situation..... some who have witness two wars, almost 50% of their population is under 18 and literary rate is under 30%.... they can easily be manipulated and have been manipulated.... most suicide bombers in Pakistan/Afghanistan are young kids in their late teens
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:08 pm

would the taliban have done the same? maybe/maybe not

does it excuse the behaviour by us marines i n any way? no

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
ali8775 wrote:
VibeTribe wrote:I am disappoint Ali.Yuri should be taken seriously,his political views and knowledge are excellent from what I've seen.

you can't be serious lol

i dont understand why you need to make this a personal attack against me just because we disagreed in another thread long time ago about the dis-functionality of ME politics an society

you know what, I agree. I shouldn't have made an insult like that, I'm sorry
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:
ali8775 wrote:

you can't be serious lol

you know what, I agree. I shouldn't have made an insult like that, I'm sorry

US Marines Urinate on Taliban dead soldiers - Page 2 We-cool
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 pm

all "the war is morally wrong, yada yada yada" aside, if you were a soldier in afghanistan and you killed a bunch of people who would have otherwise killed you or your friends, and maybe actually did kill your friends, you would want to at least piss on them too
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

che wrote:all "the war is morally wrong, yada yada yada" aside, if you were a soldier in afghanistan and you killed a bunch of people who would have otherwise killed you or your friends, and maybe actually did kill your friends, you would want to at least piss on them too

Ya liberals are so double standard, exposing your neo-liberal-fasxist ideology is joy) Who said killing wrong? Nope, but torturing people and definetely pissing on corpses is against everything human rights are. Liberals so double standard: only whining about smth which is trendy "gay rights, minority" or backing up smth of political interests, but never giving a shit about basic rights. I mean what kind of human would enjoy torturing people or what these soldiers done?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm

...the *bleep* are you talking about?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:27 pm

che wrote:...the *bleep* are you talking about?
Laughing

Perfect sig material.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 pm

che wrote:all "the war is morally wrong, yada yada yada" aside, if you were a Afghani in afghanistan and you killed a bunch of soldiers who would have otherwise killed you or your friends or your family , and maybe actually did kill your many in your family, you would want to at least piss on them too

you can say the same for the Afghani people who have their whole families, communities killed..... you only need to change the wording....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 pm

so?

if there was a video of afghani soldiers pissing on dead american soldiers i equally wouldn't give a shit
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:38 pm

first of what makes any one of you so sure that they were from taliban or al qaeda

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:43 pm

supra969 wrote:first of what makes any one of you so sure that they were from taliban or al qaeda

I presume that it's true and base my opinions on that.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 pm

che wrote:all "the war is morally wrong, yada yada yada" aside, if you were a soldier in afghanistan and you killed a bunch of people who would have otherwise killed you or your friends, and maybe actually did kill your friends, you would want to at least piss on them too

I think you should speak for yourself, some of us have mores and ethics and wont stand for discrating dead bodies.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next