RealGunner
Senor Penguin
TalkingReckless
Pedram
Mamad
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

imalegend wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Why US afraid of nukes in Iran? They havent attacked anyone for 300 years. Korea has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, Israel has nukes.

Cause Iran hates US....for shit they did to them by putting the Shah in power and helping Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war

I see N. Korea as more dangerous, they good nuke world if they want, more likely. I see Iran need for nukes as defence, I doubt they ll use it, since it will mean their own anhillation. Religious fanatics not in power, Ahmanedijad is, he is like Qaddaffi, braggs a lot, but doesnt bark. He wont do anything

Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack

Post by spanky Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 am

just in:

http://arabia.msn.com/news/middleeast/afp/2012/january/12004353/mossad-agents-posed-cia-operation-report.aspx

and +1 about USA doing nothing about north korea who are claerly in need of foreign intervention, or is it just that they dont have any natural resources? hmm i think the latter
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:08 am

Future: "US was bombed by UN as a pre-emptive strike against imperialism". Sweet Jesus. Cmon butthurted)
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:23 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Why US afraid of nukes in Iran? They havent attacked anyone for 300 years. Korea has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, Israel has nukes.

Because ahmedinead has stated "I will not rest until I see Israel off the face of the earth" (paraphrase)... wouldn't that make you the least bit uneasy?

Israel can grow up and solve its own problems ffs

Where would they be without good old US Laughing

Lucky for them Jews are pretty rich here, meaning bigger say in politics (lobbying, etc).

BTW do you really think someone's gonna drop a nuclear bomb? Even people who have it are afraid of it and never use it.

And anyways, there is no proof that Iran is trying to make nuclear weapons meant for violence. Not enough to go out and start blowing up their scientists at least.

Even if Iran does want those weapons, US, Israel and most of the big guys in the world have it, so what's wrong if Iran wants it to protect themselves (after all what guarantee do THEY have that US or Israel are not going to use it against THEM, especially when Israel really hates them)? I'm pretty sure US and Israel would treat them with a bit more respect if they had nuclear weapons.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:04 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Because ahmedinead has stated "I will not rest until I see Israel off the face of the earth" (paraphrase)... wouldn't that make you the least bit uneasy?

It's nothing to do with ahmadinejad's statements. he is the president for about 6 years but US are doing this for 30 years now.

and Ahmedinejad will be gone by 2 years.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:20 pm

Isn't Ahmadinejad like the (bad) PR president, and all the real power is behind Khamenei and the council?

Do people really take Ahmadinejad seriously in Iran?
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:49 pm

You are right.

Actually council decides everything. there are 290 Representatives in council who are elected by people of their state. there are elections for council every 4 years in Iran.

Ahmadinejad or anyone as the President follows council orders. he can argue about things with council but at the end it's council who decides what to do.

about Khamenei, he is the most powerful but it's not like he is the one who decides everything. he comes in when there is an unsolved problem between Authorities or something like that.

and for your information, there is a Experts council ( also elected by people ) in Iran and they can strip Khamenei from leadership if they see any problem in him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2