RealGunner
Senor Penguin
TalkingReckless
Pedram
Mamad
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack Empty Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 pm

http://presstv.com/detail/220449.html

It's third in past two years.

Killing scientist's?? really?
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack Empty Re: Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:33 pm

This is getting sad. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack Empty Re: Another Iranian scientist killed in a terror attack

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:19 pm

most probably it's Mossad.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 pm

I bet that scientist was preaching logic a bit too much according to some religious loonies.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:I bet that scientist was preaching logic a bit too much according to some religious loonies.

did you even read what it said??? he was a marketing deputy for their nuclear facility.....

it's most probably Mossad or US hired contractors/CIA....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:38 pm

They are killing every nuclear scientist in Iran. It's third in past two years.

what the f**k is that? God i hate Israel and US.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:45 pm

imalegend wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:I bet that scientist was preaching logic a bit too much according to some religious loonies.

did you even read what it said??? he was a marketing deputy for their nuclear facility.....

Why would they go for a marketing deputy? To make a statement?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
imalegend wrote:

why would the Iranian kill their own person who is in charge of Marketing that they are building nuclear facility.....

Israel have attacked anything related to Iran's Nuclear many times
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:51 pm

imalegend wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
imalegend wrote:

why would the Iranian kill their own person who is in charge of Marketing that they are building nuclear facility.....
Because crazy people exist?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 pm

joking right ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:58 pm

By the way, are "U.S. hired contractors" = Israelites?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:

joking right ?
No more offensive/absurd than the hate and accusations being leveled at the US in the thread, RG.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 pm

RedOranje wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

joking right ?
No more offensive/absurd than the hate and accusations being leveled at the US in the thread, RG.

i am sorry Red but there have been many CIA and Blackwater people caught in Pakistan after killing a few people here and there.....

for example US paid over 2mil to get Raymond Davis back... who they first said was only a contractor and later confessing he was a CIA/Blackwater....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 am

imalegend wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
RealGunner wrote:

joking right ?

i am sorry Red but there have been many CIA and Blackwater people caught in Pakistan after killing a few people here and there.....

for example US paid over 2mil to get Raymond Davis back... who they first said was only a contractor and later confessing he was a CIA/Blackwater....
There are also many terrorists and psychotic people (both religious and otherwise) around the world, including in the Middle East. That doesn't mean that either assumption is any more acceptable than the other.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 am

Marketing people are not scientists in my books, don't know about yours. :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:14 am

No, no, it was just a coincidence that another blast happened which killed someone involved in the Iranian nuclear program Laughing

Are we even forgetting about this : http://www.newser.com/story/95598/kidnapped-iranian-scientist-was-paid-5m-us.html

2 "accident" blasts at Iran's military bases, multiple scientist kidnappings/killings, including this one, of which at least 1 kidnapping by foreigners was confirmed by both parties...all just a bad luck I suppose Laughing

All this adds up to Iran capturing US spy agents (aka Christian converted Iranians sent from US) recently in Iran. They're absolutely right to give them the death penalty considered they were and are continuing to give information about how best to kill yet another scientist just doing his work Rolling Eyes

Really disgusting tactics from some nations.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am

Maybe if Iran would take a hint.....

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:50 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Marketing people are not scientists in my books, don't know about yours. :coffee:
That's what I thought too lol

And what kind of marketing goes on exactly? Nuclear activity in Iran is largely covert, isn't it?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 pm

This is going the same way as Operation Opera, just as I predicted. Embargo will be icing on the cake.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents. According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.

The memos, as described by the sources, one of whom has read them and another who is intimately familiar with the case, investigated and debunked reports from 2007 and 2008 accusing the CIA, at the direction of the White House, of covertly supporting Jundallah -- a Pakistan-based Sunni extremist organization. Jundallah, according to the U.S. government and published reports, is responsible for assassinating Iranian government officials and killing Iranian women and children.

read the rest here

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/01/13/false_flag
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

Why US afraid of nukes in Iran? They havent attacked anyone for 300 years. Korea has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, Israel has nukes.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Why US afraid of nukes in Iran? They havent attacked anyone for 300 years. Korea has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, Israel has nukes.

Cause Iran hates US....for shit they did to them by putting the Shah in power and helping Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:04 am

Grande_Milano wrote:Why US afraid of nukes in Iran? They havent attacked anyone for 300 years. Korea has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, Israel has nukes.

Because ahmedinead has stated "I will not rest until I see Israel off the face of the earth" (paraphrase)... wouldn't that make you the least bit uneasy?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Because ahmedinead has stated "I will not rest until I see Israel off the face of the earth" (paraphrase)... wouldn't that make you the least bit uneasy?

that too but that is more of an excuse and they will never attack them..if they wanted to they could have many times. but they know they will fail as all the EU and US will back Israel

even if US stops supporting Israel, the Iranians will still hate US
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 am

imalegend wrote:

Cause Iran hates US....for shit they did to them by putting the Shah in power and helping Saddam during the Iran/Iraq war

I see N. Korea as more dangerous, they good nuke world if they want, more likely. I see Iran need for nukes as defence, I doubt they ll use it, since it will mean their own anhillation. Religious fanatics not in power, Ahmanedijad is, he is like Qaddaffi, braggs a lot, but doesnt bark. He wont do anything
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next