Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us

+15
Le Samourai
Doc
Senor Penguin
Dnmac4
Harmonica
harhar11
halamadrid2
Zero
Vibe
rsinatra
teamanarchy
BarrileteCosmico
guest7
che
Potential
19 posters

Go down

Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us Empty Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us

Post by Potential Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:35 pm

The Madrid boss recently belittled Barca's Club World Cup victory, describing the tournament as 'nothing more than a few small games', but Alves is not impressed with the Portuguese's disparaging comments.

"Mourinho is a person who plays his role, he devalues what other people win. The only thing that has value is what he wins. That’s his personality, and we respect it," Alves was quoted as saying on the club's official website.

"Mine is different, however. To play these ‘small games,’ as he says, you have to win the Champions League. We have done that and that’s why we are happy. Envy is a bad thing.

"We live in the moment, and we are the reigning world champions. The numbers are what they are, regardless of who that bothers."

Alves then went on to assure that Barcelona are not perturbed by the comments from Madrid as they don't feel inferior to their rivals.

"We aren’t bothered by Madrid because we don’t feel like we are inferior to them, and if you don’t feel inferior to those that criticise you, it doesn’t bother you.

"However, I am bothered by their continuous effort to discredit our accomplishments. There’s always a ‘but,’ or a ‘why.’ That’s the only thing I do not understand. But I understand that it’s an un-winnable war, we only try to compete well and make it difficult for others."

Barcelona are currently second in La Liga on 37 points from 16 matches, three points leaders Madrid.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us Empty Re: Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us

Post by che Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 pm

nothing wrong with what he said tbh...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us Empty Re: Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 pm

Mourinho wrote:"What I was saying the other day when I said we would win a different league, I was saying it to praise my team and also the rival [Barcelona], who won the Liga and the Champions League," the Portuguese stated.

gtfo son mourinho is humble and respectful now
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:43 pm

So Mourinho stating that Madrid could easily win any other league is him being H&R? Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us 20
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:52 pm

Probably the first time I think Alves has ever said anything right.
I don't necessarily agree with it all.
But, it was well said...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Well done, Dani Alves.. you are completely correct.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Agree or disagree,when Barca players open their mouths it will always sound like junk to me.

Imagine it it was a reverse situation,Real is Barca and Barca is Madrid.Bitchfest of the century.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Might be the first time that I will spread some praise for the guy. :coffee:
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:59 pm

its christmas time ffs

while we are out giving presents to children in hospital he makes an effort putting a shirt and a tie on to make a friggin interview about us....

gtfo son, the last time any of our players talked about them was before the clasico
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm

Off topic but Mourinho certainly didn't think that the CWC was a useless tournament when they asked him if barcelona were the best team last season and he answered that no that was inter because they won the CWC.. Mourinho biggest hypocrite in world football, even bigger than laport and his friend and cristiano ronaldo :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Dani Alves: Barcelona are the best in the world and Real Madrid's Jose Mourinho envies us Tumblr_lwf02jyrTX1qj6lo2
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

harhar11 wrote:Off topic but Mourinho certainly didn't think that the CWC was a useless tournament when they asked him if barcelona were the best team last season and he answered that no that was inter because they won the CWC.. Mourinho biggest hypocrite in world football, even bigger than laport and his friend and cristiano ronaldo :facepalm:

This.

The Madrid brass must be getting so tired of Mou's act. Perez made a deal with the devil giving Mou total power and if he doesn't overtake Barca Perez is going to look like such a fool.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Mourinho being in charge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Perez being in charge.

Can't be said enough.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:23 pm

By now, I mean literally, by now everyone should be accustomed to Mourinho's double standard thinking.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:26 pm

lol who is on a neg repping mission???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Can't wait for April/May.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Madrid wouldn't win the EPL smoking
Artemis
Artemis
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

harhar11 wrote:Off topic but Mourinho certainly didn't think that the CWC was a useless tournament when they asked him if barcelona were the best team last season and he answered that no that was inter because they won the CWC.. Mourinho biggest hypocrite in world football, even bigger than laport and his friend and cristiano ronaldo :facepalm:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he said that about the CL.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Nothing wrong with what he said.

Europe have and take the best talent in the world. But the world takes Brazil's talent. It's almost unfair.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Dani Alves > you

:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down