"Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves

+16
Grande_Milano
Be/\/ceCALI
Aensensen
Le Samourai
Lord Hades
Pedram
Highburied
lenear1030
Adit
billy_gr
Zealous
Harmonica
Mr Nick09
the xcx
jibers
guest7
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves Empty "Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves

Post by guest7 Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:52 pm

http://www.marca.com/2011/12/20/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1324388253.html
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

"Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves Empty Re: "Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves

Post by jibers Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Of course they are not. But Perez giving Mou full power is a sort of sign that there is desperation in the Madrid camp.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

"Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves Empty Re: "Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:19 pm

jibers wrote:Of course they are not. But Perez giving Mou full power is a sort of sign that there is desperation in the Madrid camp.
If the biggest club in the world, fail to win anything big in consecutive of 3 years, then yes theres a desperation. Wouldnt there be any if it was the case with Manu?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 pm

It's not despair it's urgency.

What is Alves expecting? a back rub? gtfo son.

It's actually interesting that he still finds time to mention us, they are winning but still obsessed about us rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

"Real Madrid never say words like those which Neymar said. They are not humble enough to do it" - Dani Alves Tumblr_lwf02jyrTX1qj6lo2
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Alves in particular deserves no show of good sportsmanship.

Plus it's going to look weird if Madrid players praise Barca when they lift the treble Afro banana
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:42 pm

What does Alves expect from Brca’s arch-rivals really?
Void comment
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:44 pm

He never appreciated us after Copa Del rey win as well

Diver can fk off with double standard
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:49 pm

but what if neymar joins madrid?

i really dont hope that alves thinks that his team's direct rivals should bow down and acknowledge his team's supremacy. that wouldn't really be H&R would it?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Alves is clearly bothered by the fact that while everyone in Spain love them, we still give them crap. It's common with people who are infatuated with themselves.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Well Im not surprised by Barca players anymore.

The have shown their true colors.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

There are so many paradox between Guardiola and his players.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 pm

yo alves topping la liga yet?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Mourinho in yesterdays press conference after Barcas CWC win.

" Barcelona are a very good team and a direct opponent in every championship we play. I wish to congratulate them for the title they recently won"

Of course Alves will say that still.If some one pretends like he is not hearing anything what can you do?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:29 pm

^Alves is not talking about individuals........

Obviously he wants Real Madrid the entity and being to come to life and/or release an official statement congratulating Barcelona everytime they win a match
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Alves is clearly bothered by the fact that while everyone in Spain love them, we still give them crap. It's common with people who are infatuated with themselves.
Exactly .

Douche should just shut up. Look at that lowlife, pretending to be important.

1.st Why the obsession for approval?!
2.nd I believe many of madridistas congratulated Barca on their cup win.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:53 pm

classy words from the best RB in the world, D. Ives
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 pm

it seems words HUMBLE, RESPECTFUL, DECEIVED, etc are associated with one club players only
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Lol at everyone getting do worked up about this!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

white_star wrote:Lol at everyone getting do worked up about this!!

Lol at you getting worked up at us.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:38 pm

El Pipita wrote:

white-star= closet barca fan
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

El Pipita wrote:

Really?? I mean its obvious why I do! He's trolling Madrid and you get all worked up crying to mommy and calling him names, to me it's pure entertainment!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

Ya you got me ya your a genius!!!

I can like a team from a different country can I not ?? I am a true fan of my hometown team no matter what and when but i bet I can't say the same about you so don't start questioning my loyalty!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 pm

white_star wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
El Pipita wrote:

Ya you got me ya your a genius!!!

I can like a team from a different country can I not ?? I am a true fan of my hometown team no matter what and when but i bet I can't say the same about you so don't start questioning my loyalty!

Maybe because ASMO Oran don't play in europe? They play in africa..
I have ancestors from madrid btw. Nice try though.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's not despair it's urgency.

What is Alves expecting? a back rub? gtfo son.

It's actually interesting that he still finds time to mention us, they are winning but still obsessed about us rofl

the most likely thing is that the reporter asked him about what mourinho said :facepalm:

and funny that you say that our players are obsessed with you when you have mourinho, who almost always mention barca even if the question that they asked him has nothing to do with us. Laughing A perfect example was when they asked mourinho about benzema last season and he said "we sign players who scores while some(everyone knows who he was talking about) don't"..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum