Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

+10
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
Lord Awesome
Eivindo
zarola
johniet
7amood11
FennecFox7
pasquale22
CaseyBoi
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now?? Empty Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

Post by CaseyBoi Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Added another goal and assist to his ever growing juve career today.

This season has he been in the top 10 most effective wingers in the world? For offence and defence too
, runs like an engine all match.

Discuss your views.

*would post video's but I'm posting using my phone and it's a ball ache*
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now?? Empty Re: Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 pm

PEPE has more power then god. He is the ruler of heaven and earth.

Screw the haters, pepe is a workhorse . If only we had another pepe for the left side
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now?? Empty Re: Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

Post by CaseyBoi Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:29 pm

2 Pepe's on either side would be amazing.

If we had another one we could put him at LB lol

Pepe is seriosly under rated and I'm not even joking about, anyone who's watched juve this year will tell you that. That isn't a hater anyway..
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 pm

I sure hope sciacca doesn't see this haha.

I agree, his incredible. Admirable player, hit the post with a freekick, scored. -and assisted. Good game I'd say
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Di maria = rich mans pepe
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:00 pm

pasquale22 wrote:I sure hope sciacca doesn't see this haha.

I agree, his incredible. Admirable player, hit the post with a freekick, scored. -and assisted. Good game I'd say
This isn't about him. If people want to hate on simone del Pepe then let them, theyr only deluding themselves.

I reckon he'll get to double figures for goals/assists this year, was unlucky not to get 2-3 goals today IMO, got homself in to some amazing positions but only to not be used. Of course he isnt perfect but the good well outweights the bad. He's a very untidy player occasionally but who needs all the flair when you can just steamroll your way through and bang in a goal? The people who don't like him are just hating because he isn't fancy but when he gets your team results single handedly he easily becomes one of your most loved players.

Back on topic though, I whole heartily believe he is one of the most effective wingers in the game if you take into account his defensive capabilities aswell. Hope he can keep this form up. :king:
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Lol at the pathetic person who neg repped me. If your a juve fan you should be ashamed. Back up your players, ESPECIALLY those who play thier heart out with results.. :facepalm: :brickwall:
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 pm

He's been literally amazing this season relative to last year. Scores, assists, and links up well with everybody.

My only criticism is that he is a bit wasteful. I've seen him miss a bunch of golden opportunities.

Overall, great player.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:10 pm

overrated, underated, world class I'm tired of that shit...all that has importance is juventus success...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:12 pm

It's about time jesusimone pepe has won you over.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:12 pm

johniet wrote:overrated, underated, world class I'm tired of that shit...all that has importance is juventus success...
I agree.

BUT

This is a thread about Pepe and not juventus.

EDIT:@zarola: iv been a fan of Pepe long before his hype on this forum lol amazingly underrated player Smile
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 pm

truly the son of Abate, even though Pepe he is older
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:42 pm

He's Above Average now, surely.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm

The thing is that our style of play suits him and workhorses will benefit from Conte's ideas and he just does that.

The thing is he is really good player but sometimes he is just to wasteful but when motivated he is really good
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:32 pm

pasquale22 wrote:PEPE has more power then god. He is the ruler of heaven and earth.

from this comment and making stupid and un-funny jokes about God, I get it that you must be brainless.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 pm

LOL that worthless sig wont get u anywhere. How many times have Del Piero "cheated" his way through?
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:55 am

elmystique wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:PEPE has more power then god. He is the ruler of heaven and earth.

from this comment and making stupid and un-funny jokes about God, I get it that you must be brainless.....
Sorry? Me brainless? Coming from the fan who prefers krasic starting to us getting 3 points. U just can't be happy unless he Starts can u. I think your just still bitter at the fact I was right about pepe at the start of the year. And why neg rep me the whole way through? So pathetic...
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am

elm and pasquale this ends here !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:11 am

CaseyBoi wrote:This season has he been in the top 10 most effective wingers in the world?

Ronaldo
David Silva
Mata
Nani
Ribery
Gotze
Di Maria
Lavezzi
Menez
Rues
Kagawa
Gervinho
Walcott
Podolski
Shaqiri

(Didn't put Messi in as he has been playing as more of a false 9 than a winger this season)

Enough?
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:40 am

top 10,000 player :shisha:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:03 am

Key word ^^ effective. Pepe's stats are as good as any of this players
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:05 am

will always be average at best in my eyes.....form is temporary, class is permanent :coffee: perfect place to use it
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:01 am

A great saying however pepe's last 18months have been the best in his career so I wouldn't call that form. His been a good player for a while now
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 am

pasquale22 wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Sorry? Me brainless? Coming from the fan who prefers krasic starting to us getting 3 points. U just can't be happy unless he Starts can u. I think your just still bitter at the fact I was right about pepe at the start of the year. And why neg rep me the whole way through? So pathetic...

FACT

I didn't neg rep you, I don't rep people, it isn't my thing. If I negged you, how did I plus myself, that happens? I didn't think it is possible.......

I only called you brainless for the God insult/joke,

learn to make out the difference little one.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 am

My bad, well I assumed it was u because whoevers neg rapping me is doing it in the juve section as well. I just want u to admit I was wrong. And how can u defend krasic, the one who's sitting on the bench every week. Who critisce pepe but defend krasic who cant get a game lol
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next