Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

+10
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
Lord Awesome
Eivindo
zarola
johniet
7amood11
FennecFox7
pasquale22
CaseyBoi
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:20 am

My bad, well I assumed it was u because whoevers neg rapping me is doing it in the juve section as well. I just want u to admit I was wrong. And how can u defend krasic, the one who's sitting on the bench every week. Who critisce pepe but defend krasic who cant get a game lol

pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Simone Pepe the most under-rated player in the world right now??

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:22 am

pasquale22 wrote:My bad, well I assumed it was u because whoevers neg rapping me is doing it in the juve section as well. I just want u to admit I was wrong. And how can u defend krasic, the one who's sitting on the bench every week. Who critisce pepe but defend krasic who cant get a game lol

where exactly did I mention Krasic in this thread, or about Pepe hmm
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:08 am

Juventini trolling each other. The world is good.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 pm

mr.galliani wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:This season has he been in the top 10 most effective wingers in the world?

Ronaldo
David Silva
Mata
Nani
Ribery
Gotze
Di Maria
Lavezzi
Menez
Rues
Kagawa
Gervinho
Walcott
Podolski
Shaqiri

(Didn't put Messi in as he has been playing as more of a false 9 than a winger this season)

Enough?
Half of them you listed aren't wingers.

And why have they been better than Pepe this year? I know he's not a superstar name but to discredit him like this is criminal. If he can keep up this form and consistency to the end of the season then he deserves to be included in the most effective wingers list.

I feel as if no one really rates him this season because he's not on 125 grand a week and didn't cost 30 million. :coffee:
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Or maybe people who don't rate him highly thinks he honestly isn't as good as his form suggests.

Alas, he's been great for Juventus, that's all that matters in the grand scheme of things. I personally rate Krasic higher than him but I don't run Juve nor support them so....it doesn't matter.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:30 pm

Doc wrote:Or maybe people who don't rate him highly thinks he honestly isn't as good as his form suggests.

Alas, he's been great for Juventus, that's all that matters in the grand scheme of things. I personally rate Krasic higher than him but I don't run Juve nor support them so....it doesn't matter.
Honestly not trying to hype him up to the levels of messi or other superstars but the credit he doesn't get for things he does is unreal.

2 seasons ago krasic would be infront of Pepe no questions asked but I take it you haven't seen juventus in a while bro? Krasic has been very very disappointing unfortunately.

And btw I'm not just talking about offensive abilities. Pepe's defensive abilities and versatility is another reasons why people should take notice and give him credit.

In the end, Pepe stepped up and krasic hasn't.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2