Simone Pepe

+2
Lynx100
C.Marchisio #8
6 posters

Go down

Simone Pepe Empty Simone Pepe

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:22 pm

In many posts about next season squad i didnt saw Pepe's name atleast as sub.I want to know what do you mean about pepe and his role next season.In my opinion he'll be very vital player for Juve because he has endless stamina and he aint that bad player.Better than Giach for sure ( still cant figure out why Prandelli didnt call Pepe for Italy ). Pepe cant be used in 3-5-2 coz he already has Lich,Isla and even Caceres for that position but in 4-3-3 he is good. I think that conte will rotate alot but coz we gonna play every third day and Pepe can be vital player for rotation coz he can be used in various positions.
I want to see yours opinion on this topic Cool
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Simone Pepe Empty Re: Simone Pepe

Post by Lynx100 Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Still think he has a role to play as a wide right forward (sub for Isla maybe?) in a 4-3-3
in a 3-5-2 - i mainly see him playing Coppa games but youre right, with Lich, Isla and Caceras, we have RWB covered.
If we get a right forward - then his place is in trouble

shame because hes useful. Ive completely changed my opinion about him.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm

3-5-2 with Pepe as front runner using his stamina for the last 20-30 mins of a game? It would work. 4-3-3 with Pepe as right winger? It would work.

Pepe is a fantastic footballer. The kind every coach would want. Everyone except Guardiola ofc.. His stamina and determination is incredible. His workrate tires the opposition and if you play against teams with prima donnas they're gonna leave the park, frustrated and pissed off, because the man they played was outrunning them all the time.

He is good both defensively and offensively and if anyone doubts in his qualities - go ahead and watch the season highlights - Pepe is a player to keep. His kind are the best bench players there are.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 pm

I don't know whats the mystery with some players like PEPE, IAQUINTA, GROSSO but they always got the right mentality and ready to give the best;

I like those kind of players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:56 pm

I think that Pepe will find quite a bit of playing time next year. He may not be our best player, but he is the posterboy for the renewed grinta that was so crucial to juve's success... additionally, his humor is important for those tough times that every team encounters during the course of the season. and as said before, his energy is very important to wearing down other teams. forza simone!
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

I ain't counting him out...
He is a warrior...
If he starts, it's because he earns it...
No one can deny that he earned it last season over Krasic!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down