adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 15 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:44 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I would agree with a few of your comments, but Mou has changed his antics / attitude dramactically since that game, whether it be from self analaysis, conversation with perez or rumoured conversation with Ramos and Castilla.

But most of all it is obviously a Cule article and that has no place here in our madrid section. Make these ridiculous postings in your own section or General.

Get out of here. Hala Madrid.

ragbirjosh wrote:^I avoided responding because obviously you have an opinion of Mourinhio that can't be changed but I have to say......I've had enough.

>You do not understand Mourinhio......that much is clear.Mourinhio is not Xavi.......everything he says or does has a purpose.When he reacts badly to a defeat claiming conspiracy or whatever......anyone can realise that he's rallying his players behind him and more importnatly......behind themselves.

Could you imagine a Roman general saying...."We lost....we lost fair and square...but next time"

No?You Know why? because there is no next time after that......everyone is demorazilized , dejected and despondant and will carry a huge inferiority complex for the rest of his life......a case especially relevant to the huge egos of the kids in the Real madrid dressing room.

It's a cool story and all.....but that disgusting piece of Vermin is the same one that every player who has ever encountered him calls the best mager they've ever encountered and whom many call their personal friend.Coincidence? No?

look....you don't have to like mourinhio.....and I will probably never be able to change your opinion of him, but you need to respect individual's different ways of doing things. Everything that you listed is related to his coaching style , and u may not like the process , but the process brings results.

If you ever played football competitively you will really be able to understand what mourinhio does and you will appreciate him alot more.

You'll never look at this from the point of view of total ambivalence but I'll put it like this in a funny way , You're like the citzens of Gotham watching all these people die because of Batman, and you think Batman is evil or at least that he has no integrity , when the fact is he has more integrity than anyone in the world. Most do not understand why Mourinhio is so great , It's not his tactics , he can change tactics anytime he wants , it for the very reason you hate him that he is great. He assumes the role of the villan so that the team can function, free of pressure , free of hate. He is like a collossal shield against the negative forces of the footballing world for his players.With Mourinhio as coach Argentina would win 3 consecutive world cups because of this.People do have respect for him , but only people that matter.

Lastly.....I'm not interested in an argument.......I've already overreacted to one Barca fan this week...............this is just a point of view for you to consider........wether you agree wholly or not.....keep it at the back of your mind whenever you consider anything Mourinhio does.It's amazing what a different vantage point will do for your perception of a person.

Haha I sense the hostility already Razz But really Im new ok, and didnt mean to provoke anything but just that I foudn this section contained the El Cassico topic with the most discussion, its now exploding too with 20 pages whereas Barca section only has 5 Razz I'll stick to the game discussion.

But one last point on Mourinho. As for the explanation about about Mourinho....well tell me this, why did he do the eye poke? Just to "defend his players". That must be a no. But at least its admitted he is not perfect and many dont like some of his ways...

And for the lineup of Real, I fear Contrao more really as he offers a lot of energy and can defend and attack. Ozil deep I just dont see how that can work...so probably Alonso, Khedira and Contrao? Smile

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 15 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by H.A. Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:50 pm

Well I kind of told you to tone it down lol, I knew it would get ugly fast. Just avoid anything that bashes us since it is our section and I guess you'll be fine Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 pm

@BarcaLearning

The eye poking thing is the one thing I can't rationalize.

Call be delusional but I'm convinced he didn't mean to actually do it Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:56 pm

H.A. wrote:Well I kind of told you to tone it down lol, I knew it would get ugly fast. Just avoid anything that bashes us since it is our section and I guess you'll be fine Smile

You're being too easy on him. I don't buy his newby statements. He a troll and should be warned. What
Sportsczy did was mild compared to this. I ques JD isn't as rash as Dani is!!!!!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:13 pm

H.A. wrote:Well I kind of told you to tone it down lol, I knew it would get ugly fast. Just avoid anything that bashes us since it is our section and I guess you'll be fine Smile

cheers drinking

ragbirjosh wrote:@BarcaLearning

The eye poking thing is the one thing I can't rationalize.

Call be delusional but I'm convinced he didn't mean to actually do it Very Happy

Laughing Ok, thats more like it Twisted Evil Wink

futbol_bill wrote:

You're being too easy on him. I don't buy his newby statements. He a troll and should be warned. What
Sportsczy did was mild compared to this. I ques JD isn't as rash as Dani is!!!!!!!!

No :bow: eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

I guess I am but I'm in a good mood so I kind of wanted to give him a friendly advice and possibly give him a chance. I know he's probably just a troll but I'd be glad if he proved me wrong Smile

Anyway back on topic, whomever starts better give out a performance of a lifetime. The bernabeu needs to become a nightmare for the cules to visit once again eco smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Madrid 2 - Barca 3... Messi hatrick, Ronaldo, Xabi red cards, Biscuits MOTM 3 assists plus great all round play...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:27 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:Finally, i find a 4-3-3 with Alonso/Khedira/Coentrao a bit more logical. Lass will be a RB.
That's gonna be a war in the midfield if Pep has already choosen the 3-4-3

@Bill have you read all that creepy Novel ? Come on dude :study:

It helps me with my English!!!! You know like reading shit to put you to sleep.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

I dont like this guy coming in to troll our section, but you do realise that sports espressly defied mod orders, and left of his own free will not banned, right?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

I dont like this guy coming in to troll our section, but you do realise that sports espressly defied mod orders, and left of his own free will not banned, right?

Yes I do, but I also think Dani (franchise) is a little thin skinned and certainly biased towards Barca fans, unlike JD who is much more mature and rational. This newby has been trying to stir things up for several hours now, and bragging about in Barca section and yet no warning, nothing. Sportczy just posted something for discussion, it wasn't a deliberate attempt to stir things up and yet Dani claims it would lead to that and warned him. Whether or not Sportsczy deliberately did it a second time is debatable. He claims Dani ignored pm and just went after him. I know Sportsczy left on his own, but also said he was cooling down and will be back.

It just kind of pisses me off when this newby does obvious trolling (I also don't buy his newby act) and gets away with it, while a great poster like Sports gets warned by a thin skinned mod.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Bill if you have a problem report him and let the mods decide. Chances are Dani is not reading this thread, he's not the Madrid mod. So it's unfair to blame him for the lack of action.

Also Sports admitted to posting the thread with the sole intention of stirring things up. When confronted with the accusation of trolling he said "Well, duh! It's clasico week", not to "post something for discussion". So let's not delude ourselves into thinking that sports was free of fault here...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Let's cool down a bit shall we?

Actually i don't mind this guy stirring up things a little bit as long he doesn't resort to severe trolling or insults and profanity.

It's just like some of our members that hang around the Barca Section.
Nothing more nothing less.

@Bill
I know a lot of you are still pissed after what happened to Sports but I don't think The Franchise or myself deserves such comparisons towards moderating behavior. We just do as we see fit and we trust each others judgements. We already talked about this with the other Admins and they are just glad that things didn't get worse than expected.

Lets cut Dani some slack eh? He thinks the thread was inappropriate and just did what seem the better. It's his fault Sports went with his pride and posted another. TBH Dani could've banned Sports for 3 days after that but he didn't.

Let's just move on shall we?

About Barcalearning, He is new, don't be surprised if he occasionally steps a foot over the line. He'll come around soon. I already PM'ed him and I'm sure things will get fine immediately.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:12 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Yes I do, but I also think Dani (franchise) is a little thin skinned and certainly biased towards Barca fans, unlike JD who is much more mature and rational. This newby has been trying to stir things up for several hours now, and bragging about in Barca section and yet no warning, nothing. Sportczy just posted something for discussion, it wasn't a deliberate attempt to stir things up and yet Dani claims it would lead to that and warned him. Whether or not Sportsczy deliberately did it a second time is debatable. He claims Dani ignored pm and just went after him. I know Sportsczy left on his own, but also said he was cooling down and will be back.

It just kind of pisses me off when this newby does obvious trolling (I also don't buy his newby act) and gets away with it, while a great poster like Sports gets warned by a thin skinned mod.

As much as I agree with you about my compatriot, sports got himself banned in the old forum too, don't know if you were around then. He has a history of doing this hot headed stuff, he'll be back though.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:16 pm

OK I'm off to bed anyways, I take the shit above to read and put myself to sleep.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Why am I always late for the party?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Start a new party then so you're never late banana
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am

Hala!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 am

You guys picking on my main man Barcalearning? Clubber
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

Barcalearning, lets make a bet! if barca wins ill get out of this site, and if real madrid wins you get out of this site for good Wink

The ULTIMATE bet lmfao up for it?
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:42 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Just to spice things up a little, here is a great article I thought (cant post link for 7 days Razz), I'll qoute:

"I don't write this as a neutral fan of the beautiful game but as a Culé, I will however try to remain as unbiased as possible considering the circumstances under which I write this. Wednesday was a farce, in that both teams chose to claim before the game that it didn't really matter if we won the trophy or not. A farce because inspite of both teams putting out their strongest 11, there wasn't any mention of "it's just an over hyped friendly" till AFTER we beat Madrid.

What is even crazier is when fans bought into this as an excuse when their team lost. Jose Mourinho a.k.a the translator, jumped at the opportunity to tell the world that what happened was, a great team like Real Madrid playing a "small" team like F.C. Barcelona and they only lost because the ball boys disappeared. Vanished. Did a houdini, call it what you will. Anything but admit that what actually happened of course was a tiny part of a story of a ball boy in a stadium belonging to a "small" team.

This ball boy, can only be referred to as blessed by the Gods, If anybody (except Madrid fans) were to see the way his life turned out. Indeed, this ball boy who was being educated about 150 metres from the stadium that he worked in was destined for great things. He grew up playing football, he grew up to lead a "small" team to the finals of the European Cup. He grew up with a doctrine, one that he would in the future, represent, just by -being!

This ball boy, after leading that "small" team to several trophies in his time as a player, decided he wanted to try his hand at managing. In 2008, after earning a promotion and becoming the manager of the senior squad, he led that small team to the Bernabeu and destroyed them, 2-6. A couple of years later he beat that same team at home 5-0 not to mention the few victories in between.

How many times does the ball boy have to teach that great team a lesson before you reverse the roles?

People will say many things about this year's Spanish Supercopa, how the better team didn't win, how that "small" team has a tendency to rush a referee, how that "small" team's players dive because, obviously, a scissor kick from behind with absolutely no intention to get the ball, is nothing right? Cesc Fabregas was expected to stay upright? Iker Casillas, was one of the very few players I liked and respected in Madrid. No longer. I don't doubt his skills as a goalkeeper, he is the best. Yes, I said it. I believe Casillas is better than Victor Valdes but only slightly but as the captain of the Spanish National Team, I expected a lot more.

That "small" team might have won a pointless trophy, but is it too much to ask the translator to try and lose with a little dignity? He claims the ball boys disappeared? News flash Mourinho: he was standing right next to you and beat Madrid with a less than fully fit squad playing football! Oh and this is football, the better team does not always win! There is a huge difference between being a good team and being champions. Spirit. The idea that we can lose against any team, but we will take that loss and keep trying. Leave the referees, the opponents, UNICEF, UEFA and Mel Gibson's conspiracy theories out of it, when you lose, say it. The respect that you can earn by being gracious in defeat is part of what makes a sport, a sport.

Until recently, I was inclined to believe that Sir Alex Ferguson was the older version of Mourinho in many ways. He knows how to manipulate the media and play mind games with the opponent before a game. But the way he handled his team's defeat at Wembley, was amazing. This was the second time he had lost to Barca and yet there wasn't any talk of bad decisions or venom. In it's place was a calm determined look, one of respect for the opponents and a profound belief that "we can beat them". Maybe, not this time but we have what it takes and we look forward to the next time.

Whether Madridstas believe it or not, your coach represent the club more than anybody else. I can never undermine the great pride I have in my club's image because of Pep Guardiola. That ex-ball boy is all class, he never talks bad about a rival. Even with Madrid, he gives all the respect the club deserves but even more important is how he does that even with the other "small" teams. If Mourinho were to ever read this rant of mine: you will never succeed Ferguson (as manager of United) for this reason, alone. You are probably among the top 5 when it comes to tactics. You will probably be remembered as one of the great coaches of our time but when you leave, your team seems to implode. That isn't me giving you credit for how great a coach you are.

People will only talk about how great Mourinho's conquests have been. I, personally, don't hear much about the "great Inter Milan" side of 09/10. Legacy, a word it seems that the translator doesn't understand or care for. Ferguson has left his with Manchester United, Pep with Barca as a player and coach. Mourinho, however, is remembered for the trophies HE has won and the hooliganism (for lack of a better word) he encourages in his teams.

El Clasico could become great. The two biggest teams of Spain and probably the world with arguably, the two best coaches in Europe fighting it out. It could have been a spectacle like never before. However, with the arrival of the translator and the advent of a style of football which includes fouling a player to an extent as witnessed on Wednesday, has degraded the clasico to levels that I, personally, have not seen before.

I honestly believe that both teams were to blame for that night. Marcelo's foul deserved a red card, there is no question about it. If any of the Madrid fans believe otherwise, well, ignorance is bliss. However, I don't think Barca should have rushed the area and the referee. Madrid and their (highly susceptible to temper flares) defenders simply gave in to the pressure of conceding an all important goal 3 mins from extra time. If the game had reached extra time, I'm willing to admit that Barca would have lost just by comparing the fitness levels of both teams. But that didn't happen did it? Lionel Messi being the greatest player the world has seen (yes, I think hes better than Maradona and Pele were even if he hasn't won the World Cup) popped up and did what he does best. A beautiful left-footed volley that put an end to Madrid's dream of winning that "useless" trophy. We scored and that was that. So alright, they gave in and did what they could, which is foul. Alright, our team might be to blame for giving in to the pressure and reacting to that foul.

What excuse does Mourinho have? Eye gouging Barca's assistant coach was uncalled for. As a coach, your team and the club will be judged for your mistakes. The translator cannot take credit for trophies won and choose to relinquish responsibility if his team loses! Man up and lose with some dignity for God's sake. He would have got a lot more respect from even our fans if he had just said "We were unlucky and congratulations to Barca". Didn't we do the same when we lost the Copa del Rey? If that isn't reason enough, a good word from Mourinho would have done wonders to calm fans from both teams. It's a shame really, but since Wednesday, Jose Mourinho has in my books become the most disgusting species of vermin that has ever represented any sport. All his virtues as a coach will not change the fact, in the end : A ball boy turned out to be the true champion." - from barcablaugranes

What really disgusts me Mourinho is how badly he takes defeat, shows no class, and all his antics with the press and his dramas, he just cant compare with Guardiola as a man, who is always respectful, despite all the crazy provocations and down right dirty fouls from Mourinho and Real players...Mourinho may be a top coach, but that aspect will always leave him a bad name Very Happy

Take this shit outta here.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 am

futbol_bill wrote:I didn´t see interview and both AS and Marca have columns about his conference but say nothing about potential formation - lineup. The lineup above was Gladiator´s prediction. In any event, let´s hope Pep is dumb enough to try a 3 man defense. It will be to our advantage particularly if we start with the pressing game. By the way Pep did say in interview that he expected Madrid to begin game pressing so I would think the 3 man defense is Gladiators idea only.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing STILL underestimating Pep? :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11 am

El Pipita wrote:
Take this shit outta here.

Come on man you are being a little harsh towards him, i have done alot worse in this section before and no one acted like this towards me.......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 am

Mou hasnt changed, Mou cant change, he is just holding his load really hard for now. When it comes out, wear your umbrellas.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:21 am

what do you mean nick
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:53 am

ijomer wrote:what do you mean nick

youll come to understand when your of age young one Laughing

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:04 am

My anticipation is really starting to build right now man shxt.... I was trying to stay calm for this one lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next