Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
JuvenelCuore
Luca
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How massive is this stretch of games? Empty How massive is this stretch of games?

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:01 am

Oct 25- Juventus- Fiorentina
Oct 29- Inter- Juventus
Nov 6- Napoli- Juventus
Nov 20- Juventus- Palermo
Nov 26- Lazio- Juventus
Dec 4- Juventus- Cesena
Dec 12- Roma- Juventus

This stretch will certainly define Juventus' season
What do you guys think?

When will Juventus' first loss be?
How many points from the next 3 games?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

How massive is this stretch of games? Empty Re: How massive is this stretch of games?

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:02 am

Never like to say Juventus will win or lose, but those stretches of games makes me laugh at De Laurentiis who last year said Napoli had it rough and the FIGC were going against them intentionally.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

How massive is this stretch of games? Empty Re: How massive is this stretch of games?

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:05 am

Yeah me neither about Juventus losing

I want to see them beat Fiorentina convincingly, beat Inter in the same way, a draw against Napoli would not be be the worst thing. Also, I would love to win against Palermo, Palermo always gives Juventus trouble so it would be sweet.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 am

Yes. Not to mention I hope Chiellini shuts down Miccoli. Napoli will be a tough fixture, as last year Juventus were blown out 3-0 and then tied them 2-2, but that was without Cavani, so they cannot expect a similar team.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:12 am

Oct 25- Juventus- Fiorentina
Oct 29- Inter- Juventus
Nov 6- Napoli- Juventus
Nov 20- Juventus- Palermo
Nov 26- Lazio- Juventus
Dec 4- Juventus- Cesena
Dec 12- Roma- Juventus

Green - Win
Red - Loss

Thats what I think will be perfect
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:14 am

Don't think Lazio can beat us. Napoli will if we don't get some great defensive understanding by then.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:15 am

Napoli can easily win or draw. The way the defend the middle versus how bad Juventus' wing play has been...
If the wingers are active I can see a Juventus win, and by active I mean top form Krasic/the best of Elia.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:16 am

Tie, Tie, Tie, Lose, Win, Win, Tie, Win, Lose

Roma will beat Juventus, their squad is much more superior. If only Sabatini... came... if only.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:49 am

Roma's squad isnt at all superior.......
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 am

I think we will tie every game... :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:07 am

Tie every game and hear Marotta and Conte praise team for being undefeated. Meanwhile, we lose 10th place to Fiorentina. :facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

Better than losing in a way.
If juventus lose a few of these games the pressure will be on, especially if its like a draw against fiorentina, loss to inter, loss to napoli.

i hope this wont happen but it is a scary though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 am

I'm actually more confident against these strong teams...
I'm more worried about Palmero!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 am

LOL @ roma being superior.

They're SO bad now it's not even funny. They couldn't even beat inter when they were losing to teams like Novara.

Juventus vs Inter will be HUGE. A real test for both teams, one team doing higher than expectations, the other below.

This whole stretch of games is going to be the real test and the true indicator of Juve this season. If they survive this and still remain first, they have recovered from calciopoli, otherwise, they're back to where they were every year.

With Quagliarella and an organized defensive line, you guys should be more than capable. However, I sense that you may have defensive problems still testing the perfect solution, and Quagliarella will again for whatever reason ride the bench even after being Italy's best attacker last year.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:27 am

zarola wrote:LOL @ roma being superior.

They're SO bad now it's not even funny. They couldn't even beat inter when they were losing to teams like Novara.

Juventus vs Inter will be HUGE. A real test for both teams, one team doing higher than expectations, the other below.

This whole stretch of games is going to be the real test and the true indicator of Juve this season. If they survive this and still remain first, they have recovered from calciopoli, otherwise, they're back to where they were every year.

With Quagliarella and an organized defensive line, you guys should be more than capable. However, I sense that you may have defensive problems still testing the perfect solution, and Quagliarella will again for whatever reason ride the bench even after being Italy's best attacker last year.

Agreed. Roma aren't superior. They'll probably do a Juve and miss out on Europe all together if they don't get some goals.
I don't get why Quags is so far down in the pecking order either. And I just feel like we'll drop too many points to the lesser teams again. Then turn up and fight like there's no tomorrow against the bigger teams. It is now the Juve way. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:08 am

Antonio is a Roma fan, don't you guys know :coffee: ?
He puts all his positive thought towards Roma

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:58 am

Roma is superior... Look at the players they have.

Pjanic, Bojan, Lamela, Borini, Totti, Osvaldo, De Rossi, etc...

Pjanic > Pazienza
De Rossi > Vidal

Only Matri/Quag > Osvlado

Del Piero > Totti

Then on... they are superior
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:59 am

If only football was played on paper

What about the defense?
Tactics and so on

The main advantage Roma has is that they are at home

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Luca wrote:If only football was played on paper

What about the defense?
Tactics and so on

Defense... Were better, however they are currently better in Midfield and in Attack.

Hate to say it, but even thought Marchisio has been on a fantastic role and all you know how much I praise Marchisio. I'm not a biased person, and that being said. De Rossi has been better than Marchisio, not by much... but is has been a beast.

The only midfielder in my opinion better at form is currently Pirlo, but that's it.

In attack... where to begin?

Osvaldo scoring consistent goals
Lamela being amazing
Totti who is Totti
Bojan who adds exceptional depth
Borini who is a star in the making

Juve...

Matri - Best Striker currently, but only 3 goals
Vucinic - Incosisntent, Lazy
Quag - Has hardly played
Del Piero who is Del Piero...

At the moment, only Del Piero tops their list as in best out of all.

Everyone else... injured or gone.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:11 pm

juve_gigi wrote:I think we will tie every game... :coffee:

I think Juve will lose every game.:coffee:

One can hope, right? Thumbs up
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

What about the defense?
Tactics and so on

Defense... Were better, however they are currently better in Midfield and in Attack.

Hate to say it, but even thought Marchisio has been on a fantastic role and all you know how much I praise Marchisio. I'm not a biased person, and that being said. De Rossi has been better than Marchisio, not by much... but is has been a beast.

The only midfielder in my opinion better at form is currently Pirlo, but that's it.

Lamela being amazing
Totti who is Totti

Juve...

Quag - Has hardly played

That game is a long way away
I have not been convinced by Roma, or Juventus for that matter but the beauty of it is that the game is in December

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

What about the defense?
Tactics and so on

Lamela being amazing
Totti who is Totti

Juve...

Quag - Has hardly played

Borini in the MAKING as you said, he's no where to being better than any Juve striker yet, he hasn't even scored yet. Osvaldo is crapier than any Juve striker as well. That's the problem with Roma, they have virtually no attackers or defenders. De Rossi makes up for both their defense and their midfield. Pjanic can't express himself with Totti playing. Roma is a project in the making, < IN THE MAKING. Not now, not yet, Juve is better for now. Roma's still young and learning. Their defense is the shakiest out of any top Serie A team, even more so than Inter, and their strikers aren't good enough it's as simple as that. Bojan's freaking great though, but still, settling in... not there yet. If this game were in a month maybe things would be different but it's in a week.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:26 pm

We need to win our home games plain and simple.

From the fist 3 games, 5 points is acceptable. We need 10 from the rest. With roughly 2 points per game over those 7 games, we will be ok .

But during that stretch we need our competition to lose some Smile
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:38 pm

1) I never said Borini was better then us, however his current form ruined Inter's defense, I'd like to add. Read properly. Of course he hasn't scored, if he only started twice? This isn't a player who has played a long time.

2) Osvaldo is crappier than any Juve striker? Of course he is, but at the moment, he's one of Italy's top Prima Punta's and sadly is in better form then any of our strikers. Which again you fail to realize, as for one I mentioned it and you ignored it, and two he has more goals then any of our strikers. Lastly, he has been Roma's best striker. ALL CURRENTLY WITHIN FORM, NOT ON PAPER.

3) No attackers?

Prima Puntas: Totti, Osvaldo, Borriello
Seconda Puntas: Lamela, Bojan, Borini

No attackers? :facepalm:

4) Thanks for confirming that not only De Rossi is the best Italian midfielder(behind Pirlo) very, very, close to Marchisio, as he works his ass off with both attacking and defending. And once agian, if you didn't read, I did say Juve have the better defense. However in mid, we speak of depth? Pizaro, Gago, Pjanic, Simplico, Perotta...

5) Since when is Pjanic suppost to like up well with Totti? He's been linking up with everyone great up to this point.

Anyways forget Roma. Back to topic.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:02 pm

One more off topic, why so much hate against Osvaldo? I think he has been good for Roma...

Thats all

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next