Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi  '  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi '

4 posters

Go down

Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi  '  Empty Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi '

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Upon arrival at the League, where today is the assembly program in Serie A, Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta has answered numerous questions from reporters at the time black and white, about possible market operations and Calciopoli.
Here is the complete interview, collection of TuttoJuve.com Envoy:

It starts with great satisfaction, much to charge for the match with Milan. What do you have left?
"He left us so much happiness and a lot of confidence to play an authoritative role, notwithstanding the great respect we have for our opponents, but also confident that the work of Count begins to produce positive results."

Also personal satisfaction? It was much talk of Marotta, but now this team is, it works and can play a leading role ...
"At the heart of all there is Juventus. A Juventus made of so many people of many professions. I must say that from the president on down, we are all facing a positive thought on what may be our final result and therefore this point of view, we guarantee the maximum commitment. "

Thought to be a shield from Juventus?
"Surely we will fight, we win, we want to win again and then it is obvious that all the opportunities present themselves we make the most of Sunday, as we approached in previous games.

There is also talk of the market. There are many names out, Tevez, Rhodolfo, there is something for January?
"We are very focused on the activity day and then think about Sunday, where we face very difficult for an opponent. To speak of this with the players is normal when it comes to Juventus, but right now I have to say that no negotiations, nor for Tevez, nor for any other was initiated by our side. "

A player like Tevez has an affordable cost for Juventus?
"We still have a rose that can count available to respond to those who are our needs. Among other things with him will be attentive to what will be a Sunday between the analysis of individual players, including optical certainly make up for those which can be any deficiencies. Tevez is a player who certainly do not find us and then, as I said before, the combination of a great team a great player like him is just feasible, but from here to say that Juventus is treating him I spend a lot ...".

The situation of Krasic? It is not through a good moment ...
"I believe that every player has his good moments and less positive. Krasic is going through a time, a performance, certainly not perfect, but we know the characteristics of the player, so we are also confident that the Count can fill those gaps that are in this time is showing. "

In January, there may be movements of both incoming and outgoing?
"Well .. I think this is worth as a concept for all teams. And 'evidentente that we have a large pink right now, and fortunately no major injuries. And then maybe there will be players who want to find a place elsewhere for have more space. This, as I said before, we will evaluate it carefully with Earl, I would say in the coming months, in the coming weeks. And try to come up with him in January to a rose that is appropriate to their needs. "

Before we spoke with Giovinco Ghirardi. A Giovinco who goes to National, who said he was disappointed by Juventus, but a player is always black and white half ...
"Juve have made a choice I would say temporary, because as you know, the sale took place under the right of participation. Giovinco is right that the rest take its course to succeed, to become the major player that he believes to be correct and that we consciously recognize it. So, it is a path of growth and we are careful. With Parma have a good relationship, so there is absolutely no barriers, except that in the first place should be first and foremost the player to continue, that was a first promise to become a reality. "

It 'a player from Juventus in your opinion?
"It 'a player from the National, so when a player plays in the national team, of course, is also from Juventus."

I wanted to ask something of sull'udienza TNAs. Juve as it comes out? Satisfied?
"We, as you know, we carry out any kind of initiative, legitimately, be recognized because those are our rights. So, we are in an interim phase, we are confident and optimistic that the path may lead to a conclusion to recognize those who are our rights. "

At the end of the month there will be challenges with Inter. It can be afraid of something? It will be a game - not on the field but off the field - different than other times?
"No, I would say that the controversy that is on everyone's lips at this time is certainly not to Inter, but could be to any other team who may have unlawfully received a title. We at Inter, from the point of view football, we have nothing. Certainly the players are professional, know what will be their duty, we have already played two games last year, the banner of fair play from a sporting perspective, so I'm sure will be another beautiful game and the players will play an important role. "

There is the possibility that the radiation is interrupted Thursday to Luciano Moggi. It 'something that Juve hopes?
"Surely Moggi is suffering and suffering of the situations that are not entirely to be envied. So, as a colleague, I hope that we can define in a positive way."

Given the recent controversy arbitration, does not think that the technology could help more referees?
"From one point of view, yes. On the other hand, say that perhaps the game of football would lose its essence, because if we remove those that are technically potential errors clearly becomes a speech only to grow in front of the slow-motion replays, which means the that distort the world of football for decades and decades of history have left. "(editorial TuttoJuve.com)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi  '  Empty Re: Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi '

Post by baresi Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Given the recent controversy arbitration, does not think that the technology could help more referees?
"From one point of view, yes. On the other hand, say that perhaps the game of football would lose its essence, because if we remove those that are technically potential errors clearly becomes a speech only to grow in front of the slow-motion replays, which means the that distort the world of football for decades and decades of history have left. "(editorial TuttoJuve.com)
:facepalm:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi  '  Empty Re: Full Interview : ' Giovinco ? - He is Juve player. We are close with moggi '

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:25 am

MILAN - sensational Marotta League. A specific question (" Giovinco is National, may still be a player from Juventus ') on digg Juventus responded manierta very precise. " When a player is in the national team, so it is a player from Juventus. Our decision to sell it in co-ownership is to be considered provisional . " Consequently Juventus is seriously considering to take back the " atomic flea "which is doing very well in his second consecutive season in Parma. Beppe Marotta has also admitted that the benefits left by the match against Juventus will have immediate and lasting effects.

" This victory has left us happiness and confidence to say our - the executive said black and white - the center of all there is Juventus, made ​​by many people. We are all united towards a positive thought. We shield from? Surely we will fight, we fight to win and win. We have to give up. Krasic in crisis? Normal players have good moments and negative moments. Krasic at this time is not in the best conditions, but the Count will help him in his weaknesses .

" What the market will be to Juventus in January? " We have a large pink, fortunately not affected by injuries. Maybe in January there will be someone who will ask us to go away for more space, but we'll talk with Earl when the time comes. Amauri will go abroad? .. I do not think . " The legal battle against Inter.

" I want you to recognize our rights. We interlocutory stage, but we are optimistic. We at Inter, in terms of football, we have nothing. It will be another good match even that of October 29 at the San Siro . " Tomorrow the High Court may remove the cones of radiation Moggi: " Surely Moggi is suffering. As a fellow, I hope we can finish in a positive way . "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:43 pm

baresi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

:facepalm:
:facepalm: to you for reading juve news. xD
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm

I believe that GIOVINCO is not the kind of striker that suits on facing small opponents that play defensive minded against JUVENTUS: so the desision of letting him go to PARMA was correct

but now after we reach a champions league place; JUVENTUS should bring GIOVINCO back because he is really useful;

GIOVINCO facing big sides like BARCELONA, MAN UNITED, ect is perfect choice

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down