Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
El Chelsea Fuerte
Bakai
Tomwin Lannister
johniet
anouarjuve
11 posters

Go down

Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli Empty Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli

Post by anouarjuve Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli C85c5f4368fa89881e4cd3003ca20d68-13727-ca3c088bd715fe0350876b1de5aef863

Unexpected, but still nothing is clear, the words that told him about the likelihood of waves moving to Milan in 2006, does not stop after the issue of Calciopoli .. speaking of LiberoTv .. Says: "If not what happened, I moved to Milan, Berlusconi at the Palazzo Grazioli called me and asked me to move to Milan, and I said OK, it happened after what happened in Calciopoli, Galliani make this thing happy."
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli Empty Re: Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli

Post by johniet Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:48 pm

i want to hear the moggi lovers
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli Empty Re: Moggi was moving to milan before calciopoli

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Are you sure this isn#t misinterprated?

Because he says it happened after calciopoli. I think he means if he wasn't banned from returning to football. In other words, after calciopoli he couldn't be part of Juve so he would have went to Milan.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakai Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 am

Moggi, you don't have my love anymore.

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:01 am

Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:05 am

Funny how goal.com is not saying anything on this :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:18 am

I remember once he said, before calciopoli Gilliani asked him to join milan and he said no and after that Milan contributed to destroy him and juve by calciopoli...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:44 pm

MMM wrote:I remember once he said, before calciopoli Gilliani asked him to join milan and he said no and after that Milan contributed to destroy him and juve by calciopoli...

You got it right bro, i'm dead sure i read that too, Galliani approached him but St. Luciano declined the offer, then came that Moggi comment after the calciopoli.

johniet wrote:i want to hear the moggi lovers

What do you wanna hear? a comment on baseless piece of information?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Keyzar wrote:
MMM wrote:I remember once he said, before calciopoli Gilliani asked him to join milan and he said no and after that Milan contributed to destroy him and juve by calciopoli...

You got it right bro, i'm dead sure i read that too, Galliani approached him but St. Luciano declined the offer, then came that Moggi comment after the calciopoli.

you can believe what you want, but facts are there
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:17 pm

johniet wrote:
Keyzar wrote:

you can believe what you want, but facts are there

Facts? you got any proof? any evidence?
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:34 am

devi says : football italia confirmed this even sky Wink
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Moggi is not a saint he may (or may not) have lied here or there but everyone believes he made Juve great by his great transfer strategy and I believe that's all that matters
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:16 pm

MMM wrote:Moggi is not a saint he may (or may not) have lied here or there but everyone believes he made Juve great by his great transfer strategy and I believe that's all that matters

Truth
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Before or after calciopoli? Because if this is claiming before, I don't believe it and I think this is just Moggi trying to get attention or it's just rumors. Am I the only one that remembers how big of a deal it was when the Juve board agreed to bring back the triade of Bettega, Moggi, and Giraudo before calciopoli and all three agreed to come back?

Now Moggi thinking about going to Milan after calciopoli and before everyone got in trouble is a different story.

This was the article that ran in Football Italia in November 2005

Moggi makes Triade pledge
Category: General

Luciano Moggi has revealed that the three powerful men at the heart of Juventus’ success story are staying put. "Giraudo, Bettega and myself are going nowhere," he declared today.

Speculation surrounding the future of the three directors has been ongoing for some time, with rumours of an imminent parting of the ways gathering momentum.

Such an end to arguably the most potent footballing triumvirate in Italian football would have brought into question the future success of the club.

Indeed an Italian television programme on Italia 7 Gold reported on Saturday night that Moggi would be returning to Torino at the end of the season.

But Juve’s director general denied all the speculation today and went so far as to explain that the "Triade" would be remaining intact for the foreseeable future.

"I completely deny any future move to Torino," he told Nesti Channel. "In fact, I’ll take this opportunity to tell you that Giraudo, Bettega and myself are all staying at Juventus.

"Our future is black and white," he continued, referring to Juve’s club colours. "There is no doubt about it. The rest is all just small talk."

The triad comprises Moggi, director of finance Antonio Giraudo and Vice-President Roberto Bettega, who in 12 years have managed to turn the club into a streamlined and profit-making organisation off the pitch as well as on it.

While Giraudo has shaped the economical formula of the side, Moggi and Bettega’s ability to sign quality players from around Europe are second to none.

The continuation of the current regime is also likely to keep Coach Fabio Capello from being lured abroad at the end of his contract. Italian football’s most successful active tactician recently explained that his future was closely tied to that of his directors.

"I am happy at Juve and I have a contract," he had said. "Although my time here is tied to the trident of Luciano Moggi, Antonio Giraudo and Roberto Bettega. We are like the Four Musketeers."

It now seems that they will remain all for one and one for all for some time yet.

Source: Football Italia
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down