Jeps33178
Sushi Master
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Eivindo
guest7
54 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain? - Page 8 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain?

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 am

imo benz>higs overall as a better player since he as more to offer obviously, and most of you know espanyol isn't some defensive beast of a team, also higuain never benched a fully fit rvn ever, smh rvn was always injuried after his first season with madrid so stop making stuff up

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain? - Page 8 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Godzalo Higuain?

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:59 am

Don't rate him anything close to high.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:07 am

Yuri Yukuv wrote:In this thread we have noticed the death of fanzemitis

Finally

Not death, just a cooling moment, the calm before the storm hits again. There is no point in arguing about Higgs form this week. The 6 goals he scored speak for themselves. But people with more knowledge about football know exactly that it is too early to hail his comeback yet.

All 6 goals were scored against two mediocre teams. And they were handed to him the way he likes them to be handed; his specialty.

Against compact teams, and even middle of the table la liga teams, those type of goals will not work. Let's see if his good run will continue in the next three weeks.

I do hope he will continue with this form. Anything that will win Madrid La Liga and CL is fine by me.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:11 am

english_jewel wrote:Don't rate him anything close to high.

That's were i have always been standing since the beginning. But if Higgs proves me wrong (he hasnt done anything of that yet) then i will step in and admit that i was wrong about him.

If i am wrong, i will say i am wrong.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 am

huntsman wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Don't rate him anything close to high.

That's were i have always been standing since the beginning. But if Higgs proves me wrong (he hasnt done anything of that yet) then i will step in and admit that i was wrong about him.

If i am wrong, i will say i am wrong.

And honestly, i want to be wrong. It really gets boring being on the right side everytime all the time. I am bored and i want the best for madrid.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:54 pm

benzema better start scoring on the limited chances he gets because as we all know higgy has been able to bench some really high profilic players in the past and hes about to do it again

btw mou prefers higgy to benz anyways so he has that as a slight disadvantage as well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:18 pm

PSG Qatari owner about Higuain.
"Why not? maybe Higuain will come one day. Pastore is a great player, it's normal he would want his friend here as well."

dun dun dun
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 pm

Dream on. banana
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:23 pm

If Higuain leaves and Benzema becomes Jabba the Hut again I'm going to rage. Very hard.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Zealous wrote:If Higuain leaves and Benzema becomes Jabba the Hut again I'm going to rage. Very hard.

Lmao, it's unlikely seeing how we would put another stud behind him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm

Who ever we bring in from an economic and footballing standpoint isn't going to be much better than Pipita.

Hopefully the club isn't stupid enough to let that happen.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 pm

its not as if we need money or something.. not as is higuain is a flop or has any kind of problem with the club... a run of good form will put an end to these rumours

and goals are liker ketchup, once they start flowing , they wont stop till the bottle is empty
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Or till Mou benches you lol

Higuain scored 3 hat tricks in 4 games. Yet still didn't start against Lyon, that kind of pissed me off tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

i dont know if it's completely in our hands, he needs to sort himself out first.

would we need to find better than higuain? not sure, just someone who can score
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

That rules Torres out then.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

he has had like a few bad games, still one of the most clinical scorers out there, plus a fan favorite, a vice captain.. it would speak much for us if we sold him and get a big name galacticos signing just for the heck of it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Lord Hades wrote: he has had like a few bad games, still one of the most clinical scorers out there, plus a fan favorite, a vice captain.. it would speak much for us if we sold him and get a big name galacticos signing just for the heck of it

That happened when we signed Benzema.

We could have had a strike force of Higuain, Soldado and Negredo and spent some of our excess money on midfield.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 pm

that wouldnt happen hades, and the club isnt looking to sell him to sign someone else. The noise is coming from his camp because they are feeling that he is now behind Benzema, despite scoring more, he cant start as much. They would want both to play together, but that wont happen. So they might push him to go somewhere else.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Zealous wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: he has had like a few bad games, still one of the most clinical scorers out there, plus a fan favorite, a vice captain.. it would speak much for us if we sold him and get a big name galacticos signing just for the heck of it

We could have had a strike force of Higuain, Soldado and Negredo and spent some of our excess money on midfield.

yeah we could. I still think that Perez intended Higuain and Benzema to play together tho, but we moved to a one CF system.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:44 pm

It makes no sense to sell Higuain.

Benz and Higuain play well together.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

yeah we could. I still think that Perez intended Higuain and Benzema to play together tho, but we moved to a one CF system.

Highly doubt Perez cared about Higuain at all. If he wasn't a fan favourite he would have been sold.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Zealous wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Highly doubt Perez cared about Higuain at all. If he wasn't a fan favourite he would have been sold.

I thought about it, and i genuinely dont think so (specially with Valdano around), despite Marca having their campaign against him. The way Perez signed his players during that summer, seemed like he wanted
zidane> Kaka
Figo> Ronaldo
Raul> Higuain
Ronaldo> Benzema.
Same as he did the first time. Higuain had proved he could be our goalscorer, the rest was a matter of replacing Raul overtime. But since he never asked anything to Pelle, it didnt work when pelle tried to implement his system. If you remember they all started together at first, then lady luck stroke and Kaka got injured banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Higuain was benched when Pelle came in. Benzema was the one who started.

Higuain had to get his spot back despite never actually losing it.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 pm

i dont think it would have been that way long term tho. Benzema was certainly "rated" higher than Higuain i agree, and Raul was still around.

But thinking about it, you can understand why Higuain is upset. It's like we consistently trying to put him back. I would feel the same to be honest.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Yeah same here.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:05 pm

He is a good player, very clinical but nothing special.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next