Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

+32
Mamad
MJ
ronalessi
Grande_Milano
Lex
buddytaller
FalcaoPunch
Highburied
Raptorgunner
Ali
dostoevsky
Senor Penguin
EarlyPrototype
Lord Hades
gunner1987
McAgger
Gil
zizzle
The Madrid One
huntsman
El Chelsea Fuerte
LeSwagg James
KMD
spanky
CroInter
Art Morte
Sushi Master
xabi
RED
the xcx
Ganso
Mr Nick09
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Post by gunner1987 Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:59 am

Gil wrote:*bleep* me, are people seriously comparing human life to a *bleep* bull?

I know it's a mindless sport and all but Jesus.....

True... But it's not like the bull hunted him down and killed him. The bull is forced into the competition and killed.... I'm sorry, but I do not feel sorry for a bull fighter when he is gored. He knows the risk, and he is out to do the same thing to the animal. IMO a truly disgusting sport, and I cannot believe it still goes on

gunner1987
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Post by Lord Hades Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 am

bull fighting is a stupid sport, glad that the bull did that.. hopefully it will serve as a lesson to the people and discourage this sport but dont think it ll happen
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 am

That is *bleep* madddd, what they did to the bull was wrong, but damn I feel sorry for the guy.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:54 am

Nobody forced that man into bull fighting, which is a totally unnecessary and high risk "sport", so I don't see why we should feel sorry for him. I for one am not used to feeling sorry for idiocy.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:09 am

People who participate in this mindless crap know very well of the consequences. There's no reason to pity them.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:24 am

KMD wrote:some graphic pics you got there !!!

im sorry for the guy but he knew where he was going, but i would disagree with you guys saying bull fights shouldn't exist!
I'd like to hear some arguments in favor of this ... "sport" ...

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:48 am

The bull has obviously undergone cruelty and is merely reacting to sadistic violence.

That hardly excuses a complete lack of empathy however. I detest the notion of bull fighting, but that does require that I hope that these people end up with horns through their face. I wish violent bull fighting would be ended and the notion of proving your courage by slaying a bull which has already been weakened and tortured is the most facile idea in "sport," however applauding such pain and suffering is hardly an effective form of protest.

On that note, the pictures should definitely be hidden behind a spoiler and an actual description of the image posted above the spoiler bar. "WARNING: GRAPHIC" isn't going to be much comfort to some of the posters who simply click without really thinking.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:01 am

Gil wrote:*bleep* me, are people seriously comparing human life to a *bleep* bull?

I know it's a mindless sport and all but Jesus.....

I have to agree with you...
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:43 pm

What's wrong with that? A life is a life ffs just because we can relate more to the human doesn't mean that the man's life was worth more than the bull's life.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:57 pm

OMG that's not insane. What a Face

Bull destroys another Torero (GRAPHIC CONTENT) - Page 2 God-Damn-It
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 am

Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 am

I agree with Gil..

Some sick comments in here..

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm

I can't believe this is even classified as a sport and let alone even a tradition.
Such cruelty. Killing and toying with an animal for pleasure and entertainment?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:31 pm

It seem some people value animal life more than human life, bulls are killed everyday for food, so are chickens, ducks, deers, goats and sheep. I don't believe dying by the sword of a matador, is the worst thing that could have happened to this bull, I guess different cultures behave differently towards animals, but I'm finding it difficult to relate to the emotions on this thread.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Your face! Goddamit!!
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Close Up

You can see the horn come out the other side and rip open his mug

Hardcore
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 pm

People in this thread inhuman. Yes, its not a pleasant activity, and I feel bad for all animals killed. But, how many animals are killed on a daily basis? The guy did not deserve it
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Sky News:

The footage shows the 39-year-old getting up from the ring with blood gushing from his face saying: "I can't see, I can't see anything."

The matador suffered eye, bone, muscle and skin damage and has undergone a five-hour operation at a nearby hospital.

The bull, named Marques, was the second beast he had fought during the day.

Doctors Simon Sanz and Nadal Cristobal said surgeons used titanium plates and mesh to reconstruct parts of Padilla's facial bone structure and eye socket.

A hospital spokesman said surgeons had tried to reconstruct the bullfighter's left ocular nerve. He did not say if it had been a success.

But Vicente Yesteras, one of Padilla's bullring helpers, said the matador was lucky the bull's horn had not gone into his brain.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:09 pm

buddytaller wrote:It seem some people value animal life more than human life, bulls are killed everyday for food, so are chickens, ducks, deers, goats and sheep
Grande_Milano wrote:People in this thread inhuman. Yes, its not a pleasant activity, and I feel bad for all animals killed. But, how many animals are killed on a daily basis?

Soooooooooooooooo maybe it should stop?

*waits for uproar*

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:29 pm

lol and i actually thought i was joking when i said did he make it
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:
KMD wrote:some graphic pics you got there !!!

im sorry for the guy but he knew where he was going, but i would disagree with you guys saying bull fights shouldn't exist!
I'd like to hear some arguments in favor of this ... "sport" ...

im not particularly into this sport but there are people who enjoy it, or practice it, for some its part of the culture. A point to prove something? Perhaps this what makes us people, this nature and identity. I can't imagine going against a bull even if he's weakened, so it takes some balls. Just as above me someone noted about fighting, people fight each other they kill each other most of boxers are not smart or pretty, but they do it for money, there are dog fights and its an old practice, and then we consume animals, and animals hunt too. So I just don't see anything negative in this sport, there are bigger issues to address.

So, with the way our species are evolving, in the future we are most likely to be all vegans i think most of you felt for the bull, so why not feel for a chicken or a little lamb? I've seen people convert to vegetarians, so its not far away. But for me, I think about the poor and in need, because when you are hungry your instincts come back and you will eat pork if your are muslim or eat cow if you are indian. Just saying...
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Gross. I feel sorry for the dude.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:05 pm

What a stupid sport. actually it isn't sport, it's silliness.

about that guy. if i see something like this happen for someone in a crash or something like that i will be sad and very sorry for that person. but this guy, i don't know.....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:06 pm

That picture is proper disgusting, the 'sport' should be banned.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:04 pm

The "sport" obviously outlived its cultural significance. It used to be the only road for peasants in Spain to gain recognition in a hugely aristocratic society. It is a dieing tradition that should be abandoned as our society evolves.

However, the total lack of empathy towards a fellow human is unwarranted. What did anyone of you ever do to stop the "sport", if you really feel strongly about it write letters to the organizations supporting the "sport" instead of simply sympathizing with the Bull. Not doing so makes your comments hypocritical as you think this "sport" should be stopped but you do nothing to help stop it. Write letters and emails and help the effort.

@KMD, slaughtering civilians was part of Aztec culture, but that does not make it right. You have a huge number of cultural traditions that died because there is no place for them in an evolving society.

Also, we can't live without a good number of chemicals that are only available in meat. So evolving into a vegan state is not happening.

This is the circle of life, but Bullfighting and sport hunting are not part of that circle. Doing these things for "fun" or "testing your balls" is an arcane tradition. No longer do Lions pose a threat to the man with the rifle.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:49 pm

Look guys there's Nature and there's senslessness.

Put it that way, and maybe you'll begin to see.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next