GOAL !!!!!!!!!! MARCHISIO !!!!!!!!!!!! 50 SECONDS IN! MARCHISIO ! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

GOAL !!!!!!!!!! MARCHISIO !!!!!!!!!!!! 50 SECONDS IN! MARCHISIO !

+9
DeviAngel
Cotes
CroInter
Luca
dronte
anouarjuve
Eivindo
Tomwin Lannister
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GOAL !!!!!!!!!! MARCHISIO !!!!!!!!!!!! 50 SECONDS IN! MARCHISIO ! - Page 2 Empty Re: GOAL !!!!!!!!!! MARCHISIO !!!!!!!!!!!! 50 SECONDS IN! MARCHISIO !

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 7 Oct - 21:58:16

Giovinco, Nocerino and Cassani warming up

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

GOAL !!!!!!!!!! MARCHISIO !!!!!!!!!!!! 50 SECONDS IN! MARCHISIO ! - Page 2 Empty Re: GOAL !!!!!!!!!! MARCHISIO !!!!!!!!!!!! 50 SECONDS IN! MARCHISIO !

Post by Luca Fri 7 Oct - 22:19:04

Marchisio off injured Sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri 7 Oct - 22:21:01

I hope this match draws...
I want Krasic at Euro 2012
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 7 Oct - 22:23:43

Marchisio injured, left ankle pain.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri 7 Oct - 22:25:57

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/84636/1/watch-serbia-vs-italy.html
Link For The Italy Match
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 7 Oct - 22:40:58

giovinco plays badly he lost to many balls and so many passes were errored
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 7 Oct - 22:46:17

DeviAngel wrote:giovinco plays badly he lost to many balls and so many passes were errored

I'm sorry, but you're kidding me right lol? He almost scored, he had a nice one, two pass with Rossi. He lost the ball twice, as he had 3 players marking him... Serbia were pressing deep as they noticed Estonia leading and now. Anyways good performance from everyone, Montolivo is crap.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri 7 Oct - 22:55:02

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:giovinco plays badly he lost to many balls and so many passes were errored

I'm sorry, but you're kidding me right lol? He almost scored, he had a nice one, two pass with Rossi. He lost the ball twice, as he had 3 players marking him... Serbia were pressing deep as they noticed Estonia leading and now. Anyways good performance from everyone, Montolivo is crap.

thats my opinion if you like it good if not good again bro ...he lost the ball countless times , wrong passes , and even in the final minutes lost the ball in italy's half and Serbia had a shot to take the win

he was bad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 7 Oct - 23:04:18

He lost the ball only twice...

I just finished watching his time on the pitch once again...

http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-dd5fabce-a39a-4120-b432-49ccb72a4989-raisport-2011.html#set=ContentSet-d7af7d03-cd67-4f3c-afba-a48f7fbf9ca6&page=0
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 7 Oct - 23:19:56

MARCHISIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The facts about Licht and Cassani:

1. Lichtsteiner is playing well defensively and is a workhorse, but his attacking skills need improvement and he can't make a cross to save his life

2. Licht at 12m is overpriced, as there were very few teams if any who were chasing him at the time

3. Lichtsteiner is better than Cassani defensively but not offensively, and is definitely not worth 3 times what Cassani is worth

4. Fiorentina stole Cassani from Palermo for a measly fee of 4.5m

5. Cassani would have been a great pickup for Juventus as a backup and challenger for the starting RB position and would have cost LESS than Motta

I think we can all agree on this. At 4.5m Cassani is a much better bargain than Licht at 12m, but like I said Licht is playing well defensively and so long as he doesn't get injured and Motta has to play we are fine...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 7 Oct - 23:27:04

Pino = God :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Fri 7 Oct - 23:35:11

You dont seem to understand that Palermo and Zamparini would never have let Cassani go to Juventus for 4.5m ...
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri 7 Oct - 23:35:26

juve_gigi wrote:MARCHISIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The facts about Licht and Cassani:

1. Lichtsteiner is playing well defensively and is a workhorse, but his attacking skills need improvement and he can't make a cross to save his life

2. Licht at 12m is overpriced, as there were very few teams if any who were chasing him at the time

3. Lichtsteiner is better than Cassani defensively but not offensively, and is definitely not worth 3 times what Cassani is worth

4. Fiorentina stole Cassani from Palermo for a measly fee of 4.5m

5. Cassani would have been a great pickup for Juventus as a backup and challenger for the starting RB position and would have cost LESS than Motta

I think we can all agree on this. At 4.5m Cassani is a much better bargain than Licht at 12m, but like I said Licht is playing well defensively and so long as he doesn't get injured and Motta has to play we are fine...

Haha, sorry I posted this in the wrong thread... Laughing
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri 7 Oct - 23:44:14

KIFFLO wrote:You dont seem to understand that Palermo and Zamparini would never have let Cassani go to Juventus for 4.5m ...

You don't seem to understand that I explained this in another thread, in the summer. CASSANI WAS LINKED TO GO TO JUVENTUS FOR ONLY 6M!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat 8 Oct - 0:59:07

KIFFLO wrote:You dont seem to understand that Palermo and Zamparini would never have let Cassani go to Juventus for 4.5m ...

You don't seem to understand that I explained this in another thread, in the summer. CASSANI WAS LINKED TO GO TO JUVENTUS FOR ONLY 6M!
There is obviously a huge gap between reality and reports/gossip.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Sat 8 Oct - 1:32:11

dronte wrote:

There is obviously a huge gap between reality and reports/gossip.
Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up
People are crazy if they think we could have gotten the same deal. Why would they sell to us on the cheap when every team knew Juve had money to spend this summer? I know personally if a big club wasn't offering much more cash I'd rather sell the player for 1.5 million less(which is nothing in the footballing world honestly) to another mid table team instead of selling it to the bigger competitor. That's how you get more money out of bigger teams in the future...by showing them that you aren't their b**ch.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sat 8 Oct - 15:19:04

I have no doubt that if we could have gotten him for 6M then he would have been ours long time ago! so this is a pretty uneccesary debate.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat 8 Oct - 18:28:49

what has licht to do with Italy vs Serbia LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2