MJ
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
50 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 20 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Arsenal are ready to send two of their goalkeepers out on-loan in January.

Arsenal are ready to listen to offers for goalkeepers Manuel Almunia and Vito Mannone, after Arsène Wenger made the fringe duo available for loan.

The decision comes as Wojciech Szczesny and compatriot Lukasz Fabianski continue to cement their places as the Frenchman's first and second choices, while Argentine prospect Emi Martínez is also in his thinking, after some star displays for the reserves this season.

Now what...?if Lukasz and Vito gone,I can't imagine Blondie in the bench after his last performance....Now

Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Arsenal are eyeing Manchester City midfielder Nigel de Jong.

The Mirror says De Jong could leave Manchester City for Real Madrid in January after Jose Mourinho scouted the tough-tackling midfielder.

The combative Dutchman has fallen out of favour at the Etihad and is also frustrated because City are refusing to renegotiate a £55,000-a-week contract he wants doubled.

Arsenal are also reportedly interested in the 26-year-old, who could become Jack Wilshere's enforcer at the Emirates.

Real had De Jong watched in City's Champions League win over Villarreal and are mulling over a £20million offer.

Now from where did this drop....?
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:48 pm

British papers are basically writing the De Jong is being followed from the entire football world... connecting him with all the clubs lol. If you connect him to everyone, you probably will get one right.

De Jong to Madrid is another funny one.

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm

lool de jong cant pass for shit, he cant play in an arsenal midfield.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:23 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will try to get his own back on Barcelona this summer by nabbing FOUR of their young stars.

But Wenger will have to do battle with Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas to land Sergio Roberto, 19, Martin Montoya, 20, Marc Bartra, 20, and Rafa Alcantara, 18, says the Daily Star Sunday.

Villas-Boas has identified his new targets with the help of Chelsea’s technical director Michael Emenalo, who set up a Spanish network.

But Wenger has had scouts watching Brazilian-born midfielder Alcantara and right-back Montoya for the past 18 months – and is ready to snap the pair up in January, or at the close of the current campaign.

Montoya’s contract with the Catalan side ends in the summer and his agent Jose Maria Orobitg says the player is keen to discuss a move to England.

Orobitg said: “In January we could talk with other teams – and I say could because we are still talking about renewing a deal with Barca.”

I lol so hard when I read that. :lol!:

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Rumours: Arshavin, Coquelin Out, Reus, M'Vila and Martin in.

What you guys think? I take this deal any day.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:58 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Leeds United face a new battle to keep hold of a top prospect.

The People says boss Arsene Wenger is tracking Leeds’ teenage defender Monty Gimpel.

Leeds beat Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea to sign him earlier this year, and the 18-year-old has impressed in youth and reserve team action.

LOL i just signed him on my FM12 last night
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:10 pm

We have been linked with umpteen youngsters this season,so I don't think it will be much of a surprise....BTW,How is FM12?

I would wait for the end of the season before selling/retaining Arshavin...Selling Coq is all mad cap stuff....

If we replace Coq with M'Vila,its gonna hamper the chances of both Song and Frimpong...Having Coq and Frim as Song's backups is the most ideal situation for all the 3....
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:16 pm

If Coq wants to go, let him go. Would make sence going after M'Vila then. I'm sencing a tactical shift in our game if we get M'Vila. Wenger knows best.

Reus is definitely needed to freshen up our wings, although Martin is not really needed, IMO, even though he sounds like a typical Wenger signing.

I'm still hoping on the VP backup, since we have 0 depth up front with broken Chamakh and not yet ready Park.

FM2012 is awesome, BTW Very Happy

Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:17 pm

I've got both Marco Reus and Mohammed Abdellaoue on my FM game... it's an omen, I tell you. :coffee:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:36 am

SAM ALLARDYCE has made a move to sign Arsenal misfit Sebastien Squillaci on loan.
But the plan has stalled because the Gunners are desperate to offload the French defender on a permanent deal.

West Ham need cover while centre-half Winston Reid recovers from a dislocated shoulder.

But FIFA rules mean a player can only be registered with two teams in a season and lending Squillaci would rule out flogging him in January — unless the Hammers bought him.

That is unlikely as Squillaci earns around £40,000 a week. Only a thigh injury stopped Arsenal selling the 31-year-old this summer.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:40 am

Only a thigh injury?
Who would want to buy him?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:56 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Only a thigh injury?
Who would want to buy him?

We should act as if we don't want to sell them at any price to any team. Then Spuds or Citeh would pay about 10-15million a piece for both him and Almunia. #businessIdea

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Marseille midfielder Lucho Gonzalez has refused to rule out a move away from the club in January and has hinted that his future could lie at Arsenal.The Argentinean international has been heavily linked with a move to Roma and Fiorentina, while the Gunners have also shown interest in the playmaker.

Arsene Wenger previously revealed that he had considered making a loan offer for the 30-year-old but added that a permanent deal was never possible at the time.

In the light of the rumours, the Marseille man told Mais Futebol: “Arsenal? It’s a great club who we have already played twice in this season’s Champions League.

“I feel I will continue at Marseille because I have signed a contract here, but it all depends on the offers and Marseille’s interest.

“If there is a good club that comes in for me then what will happen remains to be seen.”
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Arsenal and England star Jack Wilshere has been named as one of five transfer targets on a leaked Real Madrid document.Wilshere, who pledged his future to the Gunners only last week and has a contract which runs until 2015, features alongside Lille's Eden Hazard, Borussia Dortmund's Mario Gotze, Barcelona's Rafinha Alcantara and Iker Muniain of Athletic Bilbao.

Spanish newspaper Marca published the shopping list of long-term potential signings under the headline 'Operation Madrid 2014', with Los Blancos clearly planning for the next batch of young stars to be brought in to complement the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The report claims Real's technical team would rather spend £30 million on the youngsters in the next two years than be quoted fees of more than £50 million when they are fully developed.

Marca is the unofficial mouthpiece for Real and the publication of the list has raised concerns that the Spanish club have taken the first step in a calculated approach to unsettle their transfer targets.

Arsenal fought a long battle with Barcelona over their public pursuit of Cesc Fabregas and eventually sold their skipper to the European champions in the summer for around £29 million. The Gunners could now be set to face a similar media campaign regarding Wilshere.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Arsenal are being linked with Universidad de Chile striker Eduardo Vargas.

The 26 year-old Chile international has scored 14 goals in 26 games this season and his form has brought him to the notice of European clubs.

Vargas is being linked with Arsenal as a cut-price January signing.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger may be forced to buy a new striker in the winter market should Marouane Chamakh be sold.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:58 pm

Italian agents can't see Arsenal selling Alex Song in January.

Inter Milan are being linked with a €15 million bid for the Cameroon midfielder.

But agent Giuliano Terraneo told TMW: "Seriously, I do not think it will happen. If Arsenal sell Song they'll be on a self-destructive path. For them he is a very important player for patterns and charisma.

"Beyond the money, I do not think the intent of the Gunners is to start negotiations. Then, anything can happen, but I see it being very, very difficult."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:02 pm

Cologne coach Stale Solbakken is confident keeping hold of Lukas Podolski.

Arsenal and Bayern Munich are chasing the Germany international.

"He still has 18 months to go on his current deal and that is enough time for us to prove to him that we can build a good team and he can be the big match-winner in it, even after these 18 months," the Norwegian coach told the SID news agency.

"The media like to speculate a lot about Lukas, particularly when he is playing well."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:59 pm

ok i asked about Boudebouz and no one answered Sad
so now JEN CHANG has his thoughts on him Cool

Have been asked a lot lately about Ryad Boudebouz from various Twitter followers, so have decided to analyze him here. Boudebouz is currently drawing interest from French heavyweights Lyon and PSG, and Liverpool have also been heavily scouting him since last January. Boudebouz has been coy about his future destination and said on the record he wouldn't confirm or deny Liverpool's interest over the summer, but did admit to France Football he'd been told that Damien Comolli watched him vs. Lyon recently and met with Sochaux president Alexandre Lacombe.

Sochaux's currently trying to sign Boudebouz to a new contract, but are known to be willing to let him go if a team is willing to meet their €14M asking price (although not necessarily in January, Lacombe is believed to be willing to sell only next summer). The question of course is whether or not Boudebouz is worth that price tag.

In my opinion, Boudebouz is the classic YouTube highlight player. He looks tremendous if you look at just his highlight reels. He does have a lot of flair, is fairly quick, with very good technical ability and dribbling. Takes good set pieces & penalties and has certainly improved this season.

However, on the downside, I think he still drifts too much in games and question his strength on the ball. I also think a lot of his dribbling is wasteful, i.e. oft times he'll perform a series of stepovers in front of his man to showboat, but he actually rarely ever takes on that defender and beats him cleanly. Too often he'll take the easy way out and pull up and just float a cross in. Think he needs to be more direct in his play and although he links play well, think he needs more verticalness in his passing. His shooting ability is also very average.

There's also the question of his price tag. Think €14M is too much for Boudebouz, especially when you consider the price tag for wingers such as Arda Turan (€12M) and Hatem Ben Arfa (£6M) who have some similar traits to Boudebouz but are far superior, more developed talents. Also, M'Gladbach's Marco Reus has a €15M release clause, and is also a superior prospect in my opinion.

My conclusion is that while Boudebouz is a decent/good prospect, he's very overvalued and I don't believe he'll add the penetration and pace that one needs in a winger. I'll link several videos that show what I'm talking about as follows:

this is a video that shows all of Boudebouz's touches against England in the World Cup.

this is a video that shows all of Boudebouz's touches in a game against Metalist.

finally this is a video that shows a shooting drill competition between Sochaux teammate Marvin Martin and Boudebouz, shooting into an empty net. Martin's the one that makes virtually all of his shots, Boudebouz is the one that misses most of his ...
Edit: that should say Marco Reus has a €18M release clause, it drops to €15M after 2012.
Jen Chang
ON FACBOOK
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Wenger Targets £10m-Rated Chile Striker as Chamakh Replacement

Arsenal are reportedly casting their eye over Universidad de Chile striker Eduardo Vargas and are looking into the possibility of making an offer when the transfer window reopens in January.

Various reports have emerged linking the Gunners with the Chile international and it appears they are stepping up their interest.

According to tribalfootball.com, Arsenal are lining up a move for Vargas should out-of-favour forward Marouane Chamakh be sold in the new year.

The Morocco international has been linked with an exit from the Emirates with a host of French clubs keen to take him back to France.

And Vargas, who has scored 14 goals in 26 games this season, has caught the eye of Arsene Wenger.

The Frenchman is reportedly confident he can secure a deal in January, however, with the 21-year-old contracted to Universidad until 2015, he must be willing to spend to make the move happen.

It is thought the Santiago-based club are willing to listen to offers in excess of £10m.
-------------------------------------------------
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm

ernie_schwarz wrote:Arsenal and England star Jack Wilshere has been named as one of five transfer targets on a leaked Real Madrid document.Wilshere, who pledged his future to the Gunners only last week and has a contract which runs until 2015, features alongside Lille's Eden Hazard, Borussia Dortmund's Mario Gotze, Barcelona's Rafinha Alcantara and Iker Muniain of Athletic Bilbao.

Spanish newspaper Marca published the shopping list of long-term potential signings under the headline 'Operation Madrid 2014', with Los Blancos clearly planning for the next batch of young stars to be brought in to complement the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The report claims Real's technical team would rather spend £30 million on the youngsters in the next two years than be quoted fees of more than £50 million when they are fully developed.

Marca is the unofficial mouthpiece for Real and the publication of the list has raised concerns that the Spanish club have taken the first step in a calculated approach to unsettle their transfer targets.

Arsenal fought a long battle with Barcelona over their public pursuit of Cesc Fabregas and eventually sold their skipper to the European champions in the summer for around £29 million. The Gunners could now be set to face a similar media campaign regarding Wilshere.

Marca is full of crap.... on par with the Daily Fail right now. They walked out on Karanka last year when he gave a press conference instead of Mou and have been completely blacklisted by Madrid since. AS is the better source; and they even make things up now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:45 am

According to Myles Palmer, Arsenal are after Jack Rodwell (discussions are ongoing), Cahill will be joining Chelsea (done deal)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:59 am

Rumours around that Marco Reus to Bayern Munich in the summer is a done deal.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Vertonghen rumours get serious

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 20 Vertonghen-460x250

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has confirmed that Jan Vertonghen is likely to depart the club in January, with Manchester City and Arsenal rumoured to be the interested parties.

He’s gone so far as to confirm that they are looking into bringing back Cristian Chivu to replace him. Chivu, 31, spent 4 years at Ajax, and like Vertonghen, played at left-back and centre-back, and also slotted into a deeper midfield role when needed. Currently at Inter Milan, the Romanian has been given permission to leave this winter.

Vertonghen is highly-rated and has been heavily linked with the Premiership for the past 2 seasons. Left-footed, good on the ball, and versatile, the Belgian is a manager’s dream, and at 6’4″, would have no trouble elbowing Peter Crouch in the head on the not-so-proverbial cold nights in Stoke.

He has a good understanding with Thomas Vermaelen, having started off at left-back alongside him at Ajax (later moving into the middle when TV5 signed for us), and with Squillaci likely to leave, Gibbs constantly injured, and Song the only reliable holding midfielder, Vertonghen could add valuable depth in all those positions.
arseblog news
-----------------------
he is valued at 10.500.000 £ and his contract expire at 2013
until man shity bid 25 m :coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 pm

sina90 wrote:Vertonghen rumours get serious

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 20 Vertonghen-460x250

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has confirmed that Jan Vertonghen is likely to depart the club in January, with Manchester City and Arsenal rumoured to be the interested parties.

He’s gone so far as to confirm that they are looking into bringing back Cristian Chivu to replace him. Chivu, 31, spent 4 years at Ajax, and like Vertonghen, played at left-back and centre-back, and also slotted into a deeper midfield role when needed. Currently at Inter Milan, the Romanian has been given permission to leave this winter.

Vertonghen is highly-rated and has been heavily linked with the Premiership for the past 2 seasons. Left-footed, good on the ball, and versatile, the Belgian is a manager’s dream, and at 6’4″, would have no trouble elbowing Peter Crouch in the head on the not-so-proverbial cold nights in Stoke.

He has a good understanding with Thomas Vermaelen, having started off at left-back alongside him at Ajax (later moving into the middle when TV5 signed for us), and with Squillaci likely to leave, Gibbs constantly injured, and Song the only reliable holding midfielder, Vertonghen could add valuable depth in all those positions.
arseblog news
-----------------------
he is valued at 10.500.000 £ and his contract expire at 2013
until man shity bid 25 m :coffee:

He's one of my favorites but I doubt we will sign him,after signing Mertesacker....This signing would make sense if we sell both johan and squid....
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:02 pm

Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud remains hopeful of bringing back Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh.

Triaud is still fuming about the nature of his departure, but both he and boss Francis Gillot would be happy for the 27-year-old to return and are still expecting Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger to call them back.

"I did not see Chamakh playing in an Arsenal shirt," Triaud told L'Equipe. "So I told myself 'why not try and sign him back? I talked about it to my entourage and of course the coach.

"I still have a good relationship with the man, but less so with the player, as he annoyed me when he left Les Girondins at the end of his contract.

"Could he be back now? Ask him the question. I am just expecting some good news."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next