elm_baraja_shaman
inderbaby
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Giaccherini OK, BACK NEXT WEEK  Empty Giaccherini OK, BACK NEXT WEEK

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:54 am

As reported by the official website of Juventus, Emmanuel Giaccherini argued this morning 's ultrasound medical at Juventus. The tests exclude injury to muscle fibers but only an inflammation of the ileum-psoas muscle edomatoso left curable in a few days.

The player should be part of the group, then, to Wednesday of next week and be invited for the trip to Verona. Good news for Earl in view of the transfer on the Adige. Giaccherini has shown significant growth and especially with Milan Count can count on a player, unlike Elijah, Krasic Estigarribia, not tired from travel and the national team.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Giaccherini OK, BACK NEXT WEEK  Empty Re: Giaccherini OK, BACK NEXT WEEK

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 am

There goes Elia's chances once again...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:22 am

I am glad he is fit he is improving game by game and against Milan he was amazing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:41 am

Giaccherini is a quality player, if he keeps improving under Conte then he will be boom by the end of the season...still waiting to see Estigarribia though!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 am

What a waste for Elia... Elia I suggest you leave Juventus, it's Giovinco Saga all over again.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:47 am

We are winning , Giaccherini is doing better and better game by game ...why spoil that Elia is not even used to our tactics read his interview from today ffs even he admits that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:49 am

We shall wait and see until the end of the season, if he does not play until then. Forget about his interview today, there's a limit a player like him would wait.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:We shall wait and see until the end of the season, if he does not play until then. Forget about his interview today, there's a limit a player like him would wait.

well until than we should be happy with what we have now and how our 'back-up' winger is playing proving that he can be first 11 and giving fight for a place and motivating others something we lacked
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:52 am

farkn Giach, u should have been injured for 2 months so Elia and Esti show they are better than you...... ah sigh [sh*t, sh*t]

/rant...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:07 pm

I'll give him credit where it's due he done brilliantly against AC Milan. He looked like an actual winger.

Needs to do it nearly every game though, not just when he's against the big boys.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Cool down Kwame and Antonio, to be honest Giaccherini is not that bad, he showed glimpses of brilliance against Milan, put in 3 to 4 good crosses, took on and beat his man on couple of occasions, he did more in the few he was on the pitch than what Pepe did for the whole 90 minutes, give the lad some time.

I changed my attitude toward Giacch after the Milan game, i'm not saying he is gonna be a world beater, but he may prove to be a valuable asset as a back up, and to be frank, where is it written that Elia's gotta be automatic starter without first proving himself as such? Elia or Giacch, i don't care about the name, i would go with whoever convinced Conte to start him in the first XI.
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Keyzar wrote:Cool down Kwame and Antonio, to be honest Giaccherini is not that bad, he showed glimpses of brilliance against Milan, put in 3 to 4 good crosses, took on and beat his man on couple of occasions, he did more in the few he was on the pitch than what Pepe did for the whole 90 minutes, give the lad some time.

I changed my attitude toward Giacch after the Milan game, i'm not saying he is gonna be a world beater, but he may prove to be a valuable asset as a back up, and to be frank, where is it written that Elia's gotta be automatic starter without first proving himself as such? Elia or Giacch, i don't care about the name, i would go with whoever convinced Conte to start him in the first XI.

I think u missed how I ended , /rant Razz
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Am I cool down lol, I just don't approve of Giach. The guy came here as a third option, and now he's a starter and yet out of 5 games, had only 1 good performance. Elia, has been on the bench, and sure he is not adapted to Italian football, but how do you expect him to grow if he does not get any minutes? Throughout all the games he has only played 45 minutes, a talent like him should not be left on the bench for such a long time, look at Giovinco, goes to Parma and things shift.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Elia cannot just sit and rot on the bench, that is nonsense. He better play the next game or else I will change my opinion of Conte...

Evil or Very Mad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:00 pm

ALL OF juve's new signings are IMPRESSIVE!
Well done so far giach
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:14 pm

I prefer Giacch to Pepe any day of the week, Giacch has been the best crosser we've seen so far this season which is something lol.

Krasic needs to get going, he looked good against Italy for Serbia yesterday so hopefully his confidence is restored.
Elia and Estigarribia deserve minutes, cut the crap about winning without them that isn't the point anyone is making. You cannot safely say that Elia or Estigarribia would weaken the team because we haven't seen them for Juventus much, we can pretty safely say that they will strengthen the team based on the quality they showed to earn their transfers to Juventus.

I hope Conte uses all of the wingers, he has, why else bring in so much depth? It is extremely wasteful at this point. And no I am not saying they won't be used I just want to see them sooner rather than later.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm

WOW ! Shocked

What's wrong with you guys? Giacc has been playing well and you are unbeaten, iam sure Conte will give Elia and Esti a chance to show thier worth but Giacc deserves his place in the team atm.....

I will liken it the situation at my club we are currently unbeaten aswell and we have 3 quality players all waiting in the wings to play in Ben Arfa, Marveaux and Santon but they are currently not playing because the Manager is finding it hard to drop anyone and all the players understand this and it breeds competition that all players no matter how high profile realise thier place isnt certain......

What Marveaux said regarding the situation.......

“At the moment, it isn’t easy to get into the team because they are unbeaten. We’re all working hard and trying to show the manager what we can do,”

“I’m ready, and I’ll wait for my chance. The team is fourth in the table – that’s great.” “We have a good group here, and we know we have to keep going like this.”

“I think we can do some great things this season. Everything’s okay and I’m happy to be here at Newcastle.
“It’s very good for us – we’re in a healthy situation.”

“We’re winning football matches, and the guys on the wings are performing well when they’re asked to perform. “Sometimes it is difficult to change a winning side.”

I believe it applies to Juventus what he said aswell, iam sure if Esti and Elia show enough to Conte they will get playing time they are searching for....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm

It is called being proactive rather than retroactive.
Waiting for Juventus and Giacch and Pepe to fail before using Elia and Estigarribia should be avoided.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Luca wrote:It is called being proactive rather than retroactive.
Waiting for Juventus and Giacch and Pepe to fail before using Elia and Estigarribia should be avoided.

Yh ofcourse and i agree, but to drop a player who is playing well just because there are more high profile players on the bench should be avoided also theres a balance to be had here......

If all the players understand that every position is up for grabs it creates competition which also keeps players on thier toes and makes them perform week in week out to keep thier place in thier team....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:15 pm

I agree, I just want to see everyone play to get a rotation going, it also doesn't make sense having to rush to use an injured Giacch when healthy Elia/Estigarribia are there.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:48 pm

I just want to see more of Elia... thanks.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down