McLewis
nicholasmenger
baresi
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Since we're at it - Page 2 Empty Re: Since we're at it

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Simple, the trial was completely unfair. Due to our unfair punishement, we should of never lost those titles in the first place and because of all of this, we've lost 250m through out that time, so not only do we demand our titles back, but also compensation. If it wasn't for Calciopoli, Inter would never of had this sucess, and having the proof now showing that Inter were just as guilty if anything worst than Juventus, then we should get our Scudetto back as we deserved it always, we won it once again on the pitch as we were the best squad.

Have they been cleared of those accusations? If so, I haven't read as much. That's the only time we should be talking about compensation and the return of those revoked titles. I would love it if every team involved got the same punishment as what you guys went through, but the fact remains. No one has been exonerated. Thus, I see no reason for those revoked scudetti to go back to Juventus at this point nor should they stay with Inter. Both should be unassigned.

If Juventus were truly the best squad on the pitch, then why were they involved in this whole fiasco at all? Why would they, or any other team claiming the same thing you're claiming, need influence from the officials? It's all rather contradictory.

Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
McLewis wrote:Last I checked, Roma didn't want ANY titles back.

We prefer to actually win our titles with our football.

I honestly do not see the point of this thread.

Juventus won those titles on the pitch as we had the best squad at the time and nobody can't deny that. We were superior to everyone, the point is... everyone cheated.

Everyone cheated and yet Juve are the only ones asking for something in return.

Why is that?

Because Juventus was punished more harshly than all other clubs combined?
Not to mention the actual facts of the case are questionable at best...

I don't know, I think there is a reason that calciopoli stuff keeps on re-surfacing every year.

So because Juve were punished more harshly than the others....they somehow should get both of their scudetti back? By what logic does that make any sense?

Everyone's hand got caught in the cookie jar. Juve's hand got smacked the hardest and now they want the biggest handout for it? I'm having quite the time wrapping my head around that one.

Either restore Juventus or punish every club involved from then and when new evidence surfaces now as harshly as Juventus
Either way it certainly isn't fair

This is all based on new evidence surfacing
Biggest handout is a couple returned titles? If only that were the only things lost in the scandal...

Of course it's unfair. I understand that part of this whole thing. There's obviously Inter-bias here, but Juve are not completely angelic either.

I certainly hope this new evidence helps right the wrongs, but Juve have a long way to go to reclaiming those lost titles.

As I said before, unless they are fully exonerated and cleared of any wrongdoing, I don't think they deserve to have those two title returned to them.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:31 am

McLewis wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Simple, the trial was completely unfair. Due to our unfair punishement, we should of never lost those titles in the first place and because of all of this, we've lost 250m through out that time, so not only do we demand our titles back, but also compensation. If it wasn't for Calciopoli, Inter would never of had this sucess, and having the proof now showing that Inter were just as guilty if anything worst than Juventus, then we should get our Scudetto back as we deserved it always, we won it once again on the pitch as we were the best squad.

Have they been cleared of those accusations? If so, I haven't read as much. That's the only time we should be talking about compensation and the return of those revoked titles. I would love it if every team involved got the same punishment as what you guys went through, but the fact remains. No one has been exonerated. Thus, I see no reason for those revoked scudetti to go back to Juventus at this point nor should they stay with Inter. Both should be unassigned.

If Juventus were truly the best squad on the pitch, then why were they involved in this whole fiasco at all? Why would they, or any other team claiming the same thing you're claiming, need influence from the officials? It's all rather contradictory.

Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Juventus won those titles on the pitch as we had the best squad at the time and nobody can't deny that. We were superior to everyone, the point is... everyone cheated.

Why is that?

I don't know, I think there is a reason that calciopoli stuff keeps on re-surfacing every year.

So because Juve were punished more harshly than the others....they somehow should get both of their scudetti back? By what logic does that make any sense?

Everyone's hand got caught in the cookie jar. Juve's hand got smacked the hardest and now they want the biggest handout for it? I'm having quite the time wrapping my head around that one.

Either restore Juventus or punish every club involved from then and when new evidence surfaces now as harshly as Juventus
Either way it certainly isn't fair

This is all based on new evidence surfacing
Biggest handout is a couple returned titles? If only that were the only things lost in the scandal...

Of course it's unfair. I understand that part of this whole thing. There's obviously Inter-bias here, but Juve are not completely angelic either.

I certainly hope this new evidence helps right the wrongs, but Juve have a long way to go to reclaiming those lost titles.

As I said before, unless they are fully exonerated and cleared of any wrongdoing, I don't think they deserve to have those two title returned to them.

No, I would never suggest that Juventus = clean, everyone else is dirty.
However, Juventus were absolutely destroyed by punishment in comparison to every other club that has been punished, thats a fact.
Restoring titles is great but really it wont replace the years lost, the money etc.
Next we have the "if new evidence surfaces" claim, if this happens tying new clubs that weren't previously involved like Inter into this scandal they best receive the Juventus treatment OR Juventus should be given something back at the very least.

I mean there is a couple ways of going about this
Juventus type punishments to every new club involved or any club with evidence against them OR continue the watered down punishments and give Juventus a little something back just to even things up a little more, do you know what I mean?

Now, realistically Juventus will not get anything and any new club involved will get maybe a fine, some docked points, nothing major.
As a Juventus fan and an Italian football supporter I only want for the whole scandal business to be put behind us to be honest but if there is still evidence that is surfacing there is nothing we can do but wait for the result.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Neal, I'm shocked. You out of all people should know the answer. Yes I know your a Romanista, but being an Italian football fan, the answer is pretty self explanatory. Luca perfectly said, we got title revoked from us when the punishement should never of been that. The judge who banned Moggi and the judge who demoted Juventus to Serie B admitted that if those audio tapes of Inter were used during that trial, the case would of gone completely around. Those titles were never won becuase of cheating, we won because we were the best as the time, having 9 out of 11 players starting for the national team. We were that good.

Buffon Cannavaro Zambrotta Camoranesi.... stop making things up.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:44 am

Sleep

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:34 am

i cant beleive this is still going on, get over it guys seriouslyy

:facepalm:
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:47 am

I am not saying Roma are demanding for the title back and they are respected for that, but Juve fans are going in circles we were the best, we had the best team in europe etc..., and have'nt answered the question yet.

If and a BIG IF, the title is to be stripped from Inter why should it go back to Juve, why not Roma?

PS. Best team in Europe and won the CL last in 95-96 season. Gotten to the finals once and lost in the 2000s.

@ Sciassa
What do they say about "house made from glass and stones", Man dont get me started with all titles Juve won from 94-98 should be stripped, due to dopping scandal.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:50 am

You got that one right buddy.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 am

Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Why is that?

Its easy Juve are the ones stirring up the pot, they just wont let it die.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:56 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:.... having 9 out of 11 players starting for the national team. We were that good.
Lilian Thuram, Patrick Vieira, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Trezigol, Nedved are all non-italians, only if you meant for THEIR national teams ofcourse.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:01 pm

baresi wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:.... having 9 out of 11 players starting for the national team. We were that good.
Lilian Thuram, Patrick Vieira, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Trezigol, Nedved are all non-italians, only if you meant for THEIR national teams ofcourse.

I mean't their national teams... Sorry for the mistake.. was typing fast.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:27 pm

baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Why is that?

Maybe so but maybe they also have something real.
Also you never answered my post about Milan's 2006/2007 CL win
You know, the competition they were never actually supposed to play?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 pm

zarola wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Neal, I'm shocked. You out of all people should know the answer. Yes I know your a Romanista, but being an Italian football fan, the answer is pretty self explanatory. Luca perfectly said, we got title revoked from us when the punishement should never of been that. The judge who banned Moggi and the judge who demoted Juventus to Serie B admitted that if those audio tapes of Inter were used during that trial, the case would of gone completely around. Those titles were never won becuase of cheating, we won because we were the best as the time, having 9 out of 11 players starting for the national team. We were that good.

Buffon Cannavaro Zambrotta Camoranesi.... stop making things up.

Who's making things up, I made on mistake, I meant to say 'Teams', not team.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 pm

baresi wrote:

@ Sciassa
What do they say about "house made from glass and stones", Man dont get me started with all titles Juve won from 94-98 should be stripped, due to dopping scandal.

Yes, and don't get me started with Berlusconi :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

You're making it seem as if Juve's hands were completely clean in all of this when we know that's not the case.

This "conspiracy" most certainly benefited Inter. No one's disputing that.

I've also heard tell that the practice that these clubs all got punished for was "legal". I don't know enough about that particular claim to determine it's validity, but once again, if that was the case, why was Juventus singled out?

I still haven't found a reasonable answer to this question.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Link for that?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Why is that?

Tell me first why should'nt Milan be in that competition? Then I can answer you question?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:40 pm

baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:
baresi wrote:
Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:

Why is that?

Tell me first why should'nt Milan be in that competition? Then I can answer you question?

The original punishments of calciopoli had Milan out of that competition among other things
Then appeals kept coming in and Milan got a slap on the wrists

You know, since were playing the what if game

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Man Milan had 30 points deduction as the final sentence, and still after that we ended 3rd. That made us eligable for the tornument.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 pm

baresi wrote:Man Milan had 30 points deduction as the final sentence, and still after that we ended 3rd. That made us eligable for the tornument.

Final, I'm talking before the appeals
Before appeals Milan was excluded from the CL that they ended up winning

So, what if the original punishments remained how would you feel now?
I guarantee you wouldn't be posting videos from 1980...

Two sides to every coin

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:38 pm

@Luca
If it was'nt for the appeal Juve might be STILL fighting in Seie C. So dont let it sound as if Juve did'nt benifit from the appeal as well.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:50 pm

baresi wrote:@Luca
If it was'nt for the appeal Juve might be STILL fighting in Seie C. So dont let it sound as if Juve did'nt benifit from the appeal as well.

Who benefited more?

How does Liverpool feel, losing the Champions league to a team, that due to their part in a match fixing scandal, should not have been in the competition?

Not to mention my point had absolutely nothing to do with Juventus, just you know the other clubs were involved yet not punished nearly as harshly. Just trying to give you something to think about, although I can see that you're too stubborn to even consider the flip side so, I'm done here.

Enjoy the champions league title that was not earned on the field but in the court :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:11 pm

CroInter wrote:

Link for that?

http://juventiknows.com/calciopoli-what-happened-in-2006-and-what-has-happened-since/

Zuliani says it himself, Crudelli confirms and agrees.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:12 pm

how did i miss this thread??

mmmmmm buttery popcorn time.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 pm

For the last time and honestly I wont reply back since it has gone way of topic ,AFTER the punishment Milan was third therefore eligable for the CL, let it be appeal or whatever it is, Milan and all the others respected the courts dicision and decided to move on, apart from Juve, as for Pool fans I am sure they will hold their heads high up afterall they lost to a great team, thats that, now if Pool lost due to cheating which is Inters case in Calciopoli, then the have all the right to feel bad, and demand the title back.

And I got my point across well, no Juve fan was able to give one good answer to why the tiltle should be given to Juve instead of Roma, IIIIIIIIIIFFFF It is stripped from Inter.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 pm

CroInter wrote:

Link for that?

http://juventiknows.com/calciopoli-what-happened-in-2006-and-what-has-happened-since/

Zuliani says it himself, Crudelli confirms and agrees.

:facepalm:

I didnt ask what Juve blog says, i wanna see:
"The judge who banned Moggi and the judge who demoted Juventus to Serie B admitted that if those audio tapes of Inter were used during that trial, the case would of gone completely around."

Do you have it or no?
I wanna see "Judge bla bla says this and that" i dont want some 3rd hand information.

I can give you now as much as you want pro Inter and anti Juve reports or some dudes shiting on Juve, i wanna see you back up ur claim, where is quote from the judge?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: