Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report

4 posters

Go down

Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report  Empty Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Chelsea centre-back Alex is top of Juventus' wish list as general manager Giuseppe Marotta prepares for the January transfer window, Tuttosport reports.

Juventus are eager to add some fresh blood to their back-line and the Brazil international has been identified as a potential signing.

The 27-time Scudetto winners have previously been involved in discussions to bring Sao Paulo centre-back Rhodolfo to the club, but have not given up on securing Alex's signature just yet.

The Turin side already showed an interest in signing the former PSV defender in the summer transfer window, but the move never materialised.

Nevertheless, Marotta is hopeful that Chelsea are open to a loan move in January after Alex recently admitted that he would be keen to move to Serie A.

"My agent has been contacted by Juventus, I am 29-years-old and it would be a great opportunity," Alex said to Sky Sport 24 in August.

"I would love to play in Italy and hope I can realise this dream before I retire."

The defender's contract with his current employers is due to expire in the summer of 2013.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report  Empty Re: Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report

Post by Bakai Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:48 pm

"27-time Skudetto winners" *facepalm*

I think we need LB more than CB since Barzagli performs really well.

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report  Empty Re: Juventus Back In For Chelsea's Alex - Report

Post by juve_gigi Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Bakai wrote:"29 time Skudetto winners" *facepalm*

I think we need LB more than CB since Barzagli performs really well.

Fixed for you... Laughing

Yes, we need a LB in my opinion, espcecilaly if we are going to sign Rholdolfo. A new LB and Rholdolfo and our backline is set for this year...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:52 pm

We need a left back & a Pirlo vice unless we can curve Pazienza or Vidal into one...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down