+5
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
Luca
redstar
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
9 posters

Go down

Juventus to play a 4-2-3-1 according to SKY Empty Juventus to play a 4-2-3-1 according to SKY

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 1 Oct - 13:53

Buffon

Lichstiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Grosso

Pirlo - Marchisio

Krasic - Vidal - Pepe

Vucinic
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus to play a 4-2-3-1 according to SKY Empty Re: Juventus to play a 4-2-3-1 according to SKY

Post by redstar Sat 1 Oct - 14:00

I don't like this tactic. Team need to use two forwards.
redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Juventus to play a 4-2-3-1 according to SKY Empty Re: Juventus to play a 4-2-3-1 according to SKY

Post by Luca Sat 1 Oct - 14:29

I like it, Vucinic should do better than Matri in that role.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 1 Oct - 14:43

why do we go 4-2-3-1 against Milan ...ffs use 4-2-4
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redstar Sat 1 Oct - 15:07

It's not an easy to win against AC Milan if team only use one forward. Nesta and Thiago Silva are able to close Vucinic down and it help use in a big way.

Catania and Juventus draw 1-1 in the last match. Vidal had the chance for Juventus when the ball fell right to him outside of the box and he kicked it high. So, i don't think that he should be an attacking midfielder for this match. Conte can use him in the second half substitute for Marchisio or Pirlo. Anyway, i do not think that Pirlo will score his old team.

Krasic Pirlo Marchisio Pepe

Vucinic(Del piero) Matri(Quagliarella)

redstar
redstar
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat 1 Oct - 15:34

Pirlo is a doubt so probably have Elia behind Vucinic and

Marchisio-Vidal mid....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat 1 Oct - 18:05

why is the man experimenting?
use 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 & isn't Pirlo injured?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat 1 Oct - 19:39

Great. One forward? It worked so well against Catania. I'm sure it will be great against Milan.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 1 Oct - 20:45

I said it before and I'll say it again, our best formation is a 4-3-3 whereby both Marchisio and Vidal are on the pitch at the same time to provide cover for Pirlo. Against Milan that is the best formation, so I don't believe this 4-2-3-1 will work, especially with only one forward.

Licht...Barzagli...Chiellini...Pepe
Vidal...Pirlo...Marchisio
Krasic...Matri...Vucinic

This is our best lineup to start. Yes, Pepe at LB. Conte wants him on the pitch and both Grosso and PDC suck right now, so just play him at LB and see what happens. And Quags should be our super sub, first guy off the bench if we are having problems up front (i.e. Matri or Vucinic need replacing)...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat 1 Oct - 23:28

juve_gigi wrote:
Licht...Barzagli...Chiellini...Pepe
Vidal...Pirlo...Marchisio
Krasic...Matri...Vucinic

This is our best lineup to start. Yes, Pepe at LB. Conte wants him on the pitch and both Grosso and PDC suck right now, so just play him at LB and see what happens. And Quags should be our super sub, first guy off the bench if we are having problems up front (i.e. Matri or Vucinic need replacing)...

Very good formation for todays game, though i dont like changing our 4-2-4 but i would go for Del piero instead of either Matri or Krasic as for pepe you are spot on i would love to see him play that part now that De ceglie cant cause if we play Grosso we are screwed
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 1 Oct - 23:33

conte must be smart and use 4-2-4 we had great posssesion and result even if it means Vidal as Lb ( I prefer Pepe) if Pirlo is injured than put Pepe as LB , Vidal CM and Esti as LW
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sat 1 Oct - 23:39

DeviAngel wrote:conte must be smart and use 4-2-4 we had great posssesion and result even if it means Vidal as Lb ( I prefer Pepe) if Pirlo is injured than put Pepe as LB , Vidal CM and Esti as LW

Sure if Pirlo plays and it is the 4-2-4 you could have one of Vidal or Esti play the left back, really anybody but Grosso
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun 2 Oct - 5:55

The best way is to go with a 4-3-3 !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down