Shamirr
Senor Penguin
DagenhamDave
the xcx
Vibe
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alien encounter expected within 20 years - Page 3 Empty Re: Alien encounter expected within 20 years

Post by Warrior Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:45 pm

Aren't you a student hmm

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Alien encounter expected within 20 years - Page 3 Empty Re: Alien encounter expected within 20 years

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:09 pm

are you talking to me?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:41 pm

El Gunner wrote:it is as if you wrote that statement for yourself

Nope, it's part of growing up to become more realistic based on experiences. To collect experience one has to go out of their shell and socialize with the rest. I think you're still at your mommy's hotel so I wouldn't blame you much. Still better to become aware of the outside world as soon as possible Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:31 pm

one's subjective experiences, proclivities and egoic capacities doesnt equate realism, BABOON

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/75/76/10/double10.png

also i've lived on my own for four full years, BABOON. In fact i used to reason just like you and rincon and sportzcy in my high school years when i was big into science articles and still couldn't think that much for myself... that was until i grew up and went out to experience the world
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:37 am

El Gunner wrote:one's subjective experiences, proclivities and egoic capacities doesnt equate realism, BABOON

https://i.servimg.com/u/f69/18/75/76/10/double10.png

also i've lived on my own for four full years, BABOON. In fact i used to reason just like you and rincon and sportzcy in my high school years when i was big into science articles and still couldn't think that much for myself... that was until i grew up and went out to experience the world

Ok, I see, the issues are much deeper and personal than I thought. I think this particular forum isn't the place to discuss them openly. If you like to go more off topic PM me.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:47 pm

Whats with the US Defense department I think it was lately that admitted to the 'UFO' videos shot by legit army personnel and pilot? Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:12 pm

Yes they admitted they don't know what it is that they recorded. They indeed say it is a "UFO" which is an unidentified flying object. Many people think of the acronym *UFO* as synonymous with aliens but it isnt, it just means that it's unidentified and could be anything

It is, however, 100% aliens and they dont come in peace.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:09 pm

well anything unidentified means alien, so...
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:00 am

Indeed, that is true. Are you an alien or what?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:15 am

behind my human form, i can confirm, i am
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:19 pm

Thing is, although again its just the eye witnesses' account, but they say those things move at such speeds and nature of their movement means its impossible for them to be man made, since it seems one of the possibilities ppl would say is secret tech from Russia/China. Obviously no way to know, but if these ppl are for real no liars (since I dont see any point for them to this time), that would be it.

I mean, just imagine in our lifetime we can finally confirm Alien life, or even more Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:49 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Thing is, although again its just the eye witnesses' account, but they say those things move at such speeds and nature of their movement means its impossible for them to be man made, since it seems one of the possibilities ppl would say is secret tech from Russia/China. Obviously no way to know, but if these ppl are for real no liars (since I dont see any point for them to this time), that would be it.

I mean, just imagine in our lifetime we can finally confirm Alien life, or even more Razz

You should stick to Barca learning imo. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:12 pm

Though it could also be foreign experimental craft, sensor misreadings, optical illusions - there's a ton of shit it could be besides space aliens.

Though admittedly, space aliens would be hella cool.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:20 pm

Babun where is your girfriend, she doesn't post anymore
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:53 pm

Vibe wrote:Babun where is your girfriend, she doesn't post anymore

Laughing

Never forget Babungate
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:08 am

I think it's possible there is a far away civilization that is probs thousands of years ahead of us technologically that have figured out how to travel long distance and are probing us now. And it would make sense to send scouts first than to just flatout invade us all and that's what we may be witnessing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3