titosantill
El Gunner
sportsczy
25 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Mbappe may be headed to EPL - Page 18 Empty Re: Mbappe may be headed to EPL

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:01 pm

Wait Kolo Muani is leaving? didn't he literally join PSG last summer, what happened?

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 am

Pedram wrote:Wait Kolo Muani is leaving? didn't he literally join PSG last summer, what happened?

They play him as a winger.  He's not a winger.  Enrique wants a false 9.  So PSG are going to sell him.  Would have been nice to notice he's not a false 9 BEFORE you bought him looool.

To be fair, Enrique will make PSG better but he needs possession-type players who play slow.  With Muani, Dembele, Mbappe, Barcola, etc... you can't play slow.  Also needs a keeper that can handle the ball at his feet + defenders who are great technically + you get my point.

The team, as constructed, doesn't fit Enrique's style.  It will though.  He has several young players that are perfect for him. Just needs to rotate some players out of the squad and bring in the profiles that he needs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:45 pm

Its so insane when u put it that simple that PSG manage to yet again hire another manager whos style is so different to the players existing there lol... what a waste of everyones time n money...

PSG has so many talents n wasted, as shown in the 1st leg, Enrique is too crazy with his selections. I dont see how he can succeed there tbh unless there is a proper clean out n proper alignment to what to wants next season. Although its again all so contradicting when u center everything around Dembele whos turnover merchant but u also want possession base for example? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:26 pm

So weak
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:05 am

Lol, haters cant come up with anything better?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:28 am

Dembele, Vitinha, Barcola absolutely overshadowed this bum. Shambolic performance in both legs.

He's awful as a striker, which bodes well for his move to Madrid. I'm predicting Vinicius will be sold to accommodate Mbappe on the wing.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:22 am

Problem is on the wing he can’t beat a defender that matches him for pace. I’m afraid once his speed decreases he’ll be a nothing player. French Walcott is a stretch but except for his world class ball striking they’re not that different
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:36 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Problem is on the wing he can’t beat a defender that matches him for pace. I’m afraid once his speed decreases he’ll be a nothing player. French Walcott is a stretch but except for his world class ball striking they’re not that different

Yeah expect for that one small thing that translates to 40+ goals every season, they're not that different Laughing

You guys keep doing this every year, wait for the slightest underperformance to call his entire skill set into question. The funny thing is that even on a bad night like yesterday, he still came out with two clutch goals that decided the tie.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:23 pm

Sportszczy will tell you it's not just just one game, he doesnt want to play centrally and argued with Neymar about this :coffee:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:50 pm

Cant wait for deniers to see just how good Mbappe turns out to be for Real, it was the same back with Messi's earlier days, so vividly remember some clueless PL fans especially who never watch other leagues write him off as unproven n cant score vs EPL teams n havent a WC etc... when he was already by the far the best player in the world... similar happenings today stiff just different era, its funny.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:24 pm

farfan wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Problem is on the wing he can’t beat a defender that matches him for pace. I’m afraid once his speed decreases he’ll be a nothing player. French Walcott is a stretch but except for his world class ball striking they’re not that different

Yeah expect for that one small thing that translates to 40+ goals every season, they're not that different Laughing

You guys keep doing this every year, wait for the slightest underperformance to call his entire skill set into question. The funny thing is that even on a bad night like yesterday, he still came out with two clutch goals that decided the tie.

That seems to be very common for football fans, in general. I've also noticed that some people like to pretend that they're experts on players they don't seem to actually watch. Off the top of my head, I'll probably never forget when our residential Liga Portugal expert, MrNick complained that Luka Jovic, who was playing for Frankfurt at the time, was limited by being too damn right-footed. When in actual fact, he's two-footed Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 pm

I suspect that Mbappe’s big announcement will now be put off until end of May, after CL final!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:24 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I suspect that Mbappe’s big announcement will now be put off until end of May, after CL final!

Imagine if we meet in the final with Mbappe scoring the winning goal against his future team, real awkward. Smile
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:11 pm

No, we are unstoppable now.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:42 pm

I may be in the minority (or probably the only one) but I genuinely believe that Mbappé would bring more harm than good if he ever signed for Madrid.

His talent is undeniable, but I don't think the club would get the best out of him without sacrificing Vini or Rodrygo or someone else.

Maybe I'm being unfair to him, as judging a player based only on a disappointing two-legged tie isn't exactly fair or accurate, but I really was disappointed with him against Barça.

That and the fact that he brings too much drama with him. I didn't exactly forget the fiasco that he and his entourage created basically and almost every single transfer window which put Madrid at one point in a very bad situation - made them basically trust in his word and wait for him indefinitely, only to make a U-turn at the very last second.

I'm in the minority, but I honestly don't want him to sign for Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:07 pm

Lol, Jesus Christ. If we win the 15th and have a summer where we acquire Mbappe, Davies, Yoro, Endrick, and inaugurate the New Bernabeu with a star studded exhibition in the summer... Madrid would be at its historical peak, nothing else seen like it in the history of Earth.

Rodrygo and Endrick to cook as super sub/rotation players and Mbappe/Vinicius interchanging with Bellingham connecting things in a 4231/4222...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:36 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Lol, Jesus Christ. If we win the 15th and have a summer where we acquire Mbappe, Davies, Yoro, Endrick, and inaugurate the New Bernabeu with a star studded exhibition in the summer... Madrid would be at its historical peak, nothing else seen like it in the history of Earth.

Rodrygo and Endrick to cook as super sub/rotation players and Mbappe/Vinicius interchanging with Bellingham connecting things in a 4231/4222...

I think we will go back to 4-3-3 with Mbappe, there's no way Rodrygo settles for a bench role, he is too good for that.

This is how we'll probably play:

Courtois/Lunin
Carvajal - Militao/Tchou - Rudiger - Davies/Mendy
Fede - Cama/Kroos - Bellingham
Rodrygo/Endrick - Mbappe - Vinicius

Arda will probably have to go on a loan and Brahim will have the "super sub" rule with diminished minutes.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 pm

Pedram wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:Lol, Jesus Christ. If we win the 15th and have a summer where we acquire Mbappe, Davies, Yoro, Endrick, and inaugurate the New Bernabeu with a star studded exhibition in the summer... Madrid would be at its historical peak, nothing else seen like it in the history of Earth.

I think we will go back to 4-3-3 with Mbappe, there's no way Rodrygo settles for a bench role, he is too good for that.

Courtois/Lunin

Arda will probably have to go on a loan and Brahim will have the "super sub" rule with diminished minutes.

You’re missing Alaba in your chart. also Yoro is likely coming in as well. Both he and Davies are either coming this summer at reduced costs or free the following summer.

Take a look in transfer rumour thread. Just this week, there is a story that Güler will go out on loan to get playing time. Candidates are Dortmund, Leverkussen or Milan. I’m hoping he goes with Xabi (and they both return in a couple of years.

The other thing wrong in your chart is at LB. Mendy will be sold. There also is the possibility of Gutierrez returning and replacing Fran as backup, although I suspect they will exercise their right to get him back, but resell at a good profit.

I’m not convinced that Carlo will give on his 4-4-2 formation, at least not full time.

With Güler going out on loan, plus departures of both Modric and Ceballos, there will be 5 mids and 6 forwards, all quality. With those numbers, rotations are practical and likely as well as adaptations in formation.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:44 pm

Lol Real Galaticos 3.0, cheat code mode for Real next season. Also the damn veterans dont seem to age, likes of Carvajal still at it. Only weakness I can imagine might be with Modric n Kroos old, Real wont be able to control games, but wont need to cos will be scoring goals for fun. That left hand side will be so fking great to watch, Davies + Bellingham + Vini + Mbappe link up LOOOOOOOOOOOL
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:02 pm

Just to add onto this, today Nacho has informed the club that he wants to go to greener pastures next season. I assume that will mean Yoro will be coming this summer, and another headache for Carlo. That will be 4 CBs, that want to be a starter!

The team will be stacked, but Carlo will have a huge issue in providing minutes to everyone deserving it. As stated earlier, there will not be enough minutes available to satisfy everyone, which no doubt will lead to some departures in a year or two!

futbol_bill wrote:
Pedram wrote:

Courtois/Lunin

You’re missing Alaba in your chart. also Yoro is likely coming in as well. Both he and Davies are either coming this summer at reduced costs or free the following summer.

Take a look in transfer rumour thread. Just this week, there is a story that Güler will go out on loan to get playing time. Candidates are Dortmund, Leverkussen or Milan. I’m hoping he goes with Xabi (and they both return in a couple of years.

The other thing wrong in your chart is at LB. Mendy will be sold. There also is the possibility of Gutierrez returning and replacing Fran as backup, although I suspect they will exercise their right to get him back, but resell at a good profit.

I’m not convinced that Carlo will give on his 4-4-2 formation, at least not full time.

With Güler going out on loan, plus departures of both Modric and Ceballos, there will be 5 mids and 6 forwards, all quality. With those numbers, rotations are practical and likely as well as adaptations in formation.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18