arabprince
baresi
tonger
pUsHa
Fadi
50 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 39 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Lol what an effin terrible performance. First difficult game of what is going to be our hardest month of the season, and they play like shit. The team didn't even start running until they were down a goal. I don't care about the loss, I'm just disgusted by the absolute lack of care displayed by them today.

Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

such a disgraceful display, most lethal attach my ass!, couldn't even score against an average lazio side, pathetic.....

just few observations:

-our hunt for another scudetto just took a huge blow, especially with juve showing no sings of slowing down..

-abate has been average for the last couple of months, decent defending but widely ineffective going forward, even newcomer mesbah is giving a run for his money..

-robinho is one of the most unconsistent and unreliable players we've had in a long time, he's the one who should've been subbed out not SES92..

-galliani i know you wanted to raise ibra's spirit ahead of our CL encounters against arsenal by comparing him to van basten but seriously shut the F up, ibra will never ever be half the player van basten was......

-what else??, i hate to be negative or anything but there's a big chance we'll finish this season trophyless if we see more of these performances again...
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 pm

this reminded me of bit like lecce game... with 3 DMs who couldnt create much upfront, and in lecce game we had played robinho cassano ibra and now today ibra robinho el sharawwy.

i think playing 3 DMs was wrong, while Van Bommel Ambrosini has been playing great....honestly they shouldnt all play together with nocerino

then allegri took out both DMs and left us really vulnerable. anyway also some bad misses, robinho was really poor again... el sharawwy wasnt sharp... ibra was meh.... atleast he helped in midfield and track back in defense during set pieces.

i think everyone's fault incl. coaach... but this should serve as a motivation to do well in remaining games... sometimes loosing is better and building good run than winning all the time and loosing at crucial stage of championship.

last year we lost only once in serie a ... in second half of the season, i wonder if milan could repeat great feat of last season second half.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:09 pm

As usual, great stuff Jesp. You cool down faster than the rest.

tbh Nocerino isn't even a DM as he is used as a box-to-box despite the common misconception yet simply is largely ineffective aside from his energetic display.

Ambro needs to be benched as he hasn't been the same since the thigh injury.

MvB needed rest as this is Allegri's fault playing him.

I'll give my full thoughts tomorrow
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Arquitecto wrote:As usual, great stuff Jesp. You cool down faster than the rest.

tbh Nocerino isn't even a DM as he is used as a box-to-box despite the common misconception yet simply is largely ineffective aside from his energetic display.

Ambro needs to be benched as he hasn't been the same since the thigh injury.

MvB needed rest as this is Allegri's fault playing him.
I'll give my full thoughts tomorrow

yeah u could say that lol i mean nocerino does play a bit like box to box but his playing characteristics is still like DM.. but good thing about him is that he aint shy to take opportunities to score.. he did today as well wit header and that blast which deflected off konko.

personally i thought either ambro or van bommel should be playing not together... because honestly those 3 .. nocerino ambro MVB while being good defensively.. they couldnt exploit the space which was so open in the middle to create chances.... thats why i guess i agree with so many of u that we didnt get f.... kn proper playmaker during this winter transfer window we lost both aqui and merkel.also boateng. as creative players...

but well nevetheless its ok man i mean loosing hurts but better off for us to reflect on today's mistake and prepare well for upcoming tough ties with napoli udinese juve arsenal...

i think its better to loose today in a way to kind of look at our mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:22 pm

tonight's loss is very disappointing especially when you consider that if juve beat parma they'll be 4 points ahead of us and with the udinese, napoli and juve games coming soon there's a huge risk the gap is going to grow even bigger!, 2 more defeats and we could practically find ourselves out of scudetto race, situation is much worse than some of you make it out to be...

juve maybe an overrated side with average players who play some terrible football but they're much better than us at grinding out results.....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Fadi wrote:tonight's loss is very disappointing especially when you consider that if juve beat parma they'll be 4 points ahead of us and with the udinese, napoli and juve games coming soon there's a huge risk the gap is going to grow even bigger!, 2 more defeats and we could practically find ourselves out of scudetto race, situation is much worse than some of you make it out to be...

juve maybe an overrated side with average players who play some terrible football but they're much better than us at grinding out results.....

lets get only concerned about ourselves fadi and forget juve lol..
let it go man we lost but i m convinced players realize this better than us that we shouldnt be loosing points.

hope we can repeat last year good form that we showed in second half of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 am

Antonio Cassano's neurosurgeon has ruled out the possibility of the striker returning to action before the end of the season.

There had been speculation that the AC Milan forward, who underwent heart surgery in November, could make his comeback in April, which would put him in contention to represent Italy in Euro 2012.

However, Nereo Bresolin insists that the 29-year-old will not play again this term.

“I think it is possible for him to be playing in June, but not before," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I heard some talk about April; it's too early.”
“He is progressing well and all according to plan. Let’s say the first phase of his rehabilitation has been completed.

"The tests showed there is still a trace of the stroke, but that is bound to disappear over time.

“There is a schedule that needs to be followed and the lad is still on blood-thinners, so he can only have solo training sessions for the moment. He cannot risk bruising or trauma.

“His positive spirit was evident right from the first day he arrived in hospital. He’s in good humour and the psychological aspect is very important during the recovery process.”

Cassano joined Milan last January from Sampdoria and had scored three goals in 2011-12 before he took ill after the Rossoneri's clash with Roma last October.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 am

dostoevsky wrote:Antonio Cassano's neurosurgeon has ruled out the possibility of the striker returning to action before the end of the season.

There had been speculation that the AC Milan forward, who underwent heart surgery in November, could make his comeback in April, which would put him in contention to represent Italy in Euro 2012.

However, Nereo Bresolin insists that the 29-year-old will not play again this term.

“I think it is possible for him to be playing in June, but not before," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I heard some talk about April; it's too early.”
“He is progressing well and all according to plan. Let’s say the first phase of his rehabilitation has been completed.

"The tests showed there is still a trace of the stroke, but that is bound to disappear over time.

“There is a schedule that needs to be followed and the lad is still on blood-thinners, so he can only have solo training sessions for the moment. He cannot risk bruising or trauma.

“His positive spirit was evident right from the first day he arrived in hospital. He’s in good humour and the psychological aspect is very important during the recovery process.”

Cassano joined Milan last January from Sampdoria and had scored three goals in 2011-12 before he took ill after the Rossoneri's clash with Roma last October.

That's pretty much what we expected. It would've been a miracle for him to come back before next season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 pm

UDINESE-MILAN: DISCIPLINARY SITUATION
MILAN - Ibrahimovic and Van Bommel are suspended. One booking away from a suspension are Antonini, Aquilani, Bonera, Mesbah, Seedorf. Udinese have no suspensions but one player away from one: Isla.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

what is this garbage first half............. i have nothing else to add but garbage...
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:52 pm

:facepalm: , just a shameful display
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:56 pm

Shameful passing! Why Abate keeps going forward without falling back?????!!! Awful first half
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:58 pm

i mean i understand udinese has a great team, and our injuries and suspensions force us to play with a weaker squad but... come on... when this schedule came around first half of the season, we got slowed down big time and are still making up the difference that was made then, and now we are going through those results all over again....
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:59 pm

emanuelsson, please dont play him again, robinho has been insignificant, SES didnt get much to work with, seedorf is having one of his below average days...
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:00 pm

I guess it is safe to say Mexes is just another above avg. player, nothing special about him, I said this since day one judging him by his Roma performances.

He is the type of player that if played next to a WC player he looks OK, and all his flaws are shown when playing besides an avg player.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wemakegods Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Don't know why we look like an amateur side as if we are playing football for the first time!!!!!!!!
wemakegods
wemakegods
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 pm

ARENT ALLERGI gonna make some substitutions??????? :facepalm:
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm

its already th 60th min, what can seedorf do less to convince Allegri to sub him off.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Lopez for Noccerino, REALLY?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:35 pm

we are lucky to not be down 3-0... lets hope we can manage a point out of this now somehow....
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm

YESSS LOPEEZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:37 pm

tonger wrote:we are lucky to not be down 3-0... lets hope we can manage a point out of this now somehow....
MAXI <3
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wemakegods Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:38 pm

MAxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
wemakegods
wemakegods
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:39 pm

lETS NOT FORGET AlSharrawy's shot that lead to the goal.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wemakegods Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

I feel like Robwhore doesn't like el sharaawy
wemakegods
wemakegods
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next