arabprince
baresi
tonger
pUsHa
Fadi
50 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 25 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 am

It is absolutely impossible to assume that had Cassano started he would have had the same impact over a longer time. When you arrive as a substitute, you have not been in the flow of the game, however you are fresh, you're an unknown quantity for a defence and midfield that has settled into a rhythm and may put in an excellent performance that you could not have managed had you begun from the first minute. That's the beauty of having such quality depth, ensuring that you have an ace in the pack and allowing for players to be rested and rotated without losing form. Robinho needs to build up his fitness and confidence and having been the substitute last game, it was important to give him a chance to start. The coach made a decision, the immediate results of that do not necessarily determine whether it was correct or not.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:15 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Cassano is getting overplayed. His absence would be greater felt than Robinhos at the moment so subbing Antonio was for the greater good.

And if Robinho is getting put up front whilst Antonio is on the bench, Allegri has no other choice as to who can be the AM, so it goes to Boateng. Once we sign an outright attacking midfielder, Boateng will be played more in the midfield trio.

ok, and since you have allegri's number can you tell me why did zambrotta play??

Well since we've been conceding a lot of goals I assume playing a defence-orientated LB would be a wiser option than playing a LB (Antonini, Taiwo) whose is unadapted to Serie A, has below-par positioning and can put his team into strife for going forward too much

and zambrotta is that defence-oriented LB???, has the world gone mad or what?, if he really wanted a defence oriented LB he could've used mexes for example...starting with zambrotta was utter incompetence and bad judgement IMO when you have taiwo and mexes on the bench..
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:15 am

dostoevsky wrote:It is absolutely impossible to assume that had Cassano started he would have had the same impact over a longer time. When you arrive as a substitute, you have not been in the flow of the game, however you are fresh, you're an unknown quantity for a defence and midfield that has settled into a rhythm and may put in an excellent performance that you could not have managed had you begun from the first minute. That's the beauty of having such quality depth, ensuring that you have an ace in the pack and allowing for players to be rested and rotated without losing form. Robinho needs to build up his fitness and confidence and having been the substitute last game, it was important to give him a chance to start. The coach made a decision, the immediate results of that do not necessarily determine whether it was correct or not.

And we pulled 3 points from that game against a team of exciting players and a difficult atmosphere for our players.
And now we're second.
A month ago we were like 13th or something.

Today was a huge positive for us
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:17 am

Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Cassano is getting overplayed. His absence would be greater felt than Robinhos at the moment so subbing Antonio was for the greater good.

And if Robinho is getting put up front whilst Antonio is on the bench, Allegri has no other choice as to who can be the AM, so it goes to Boateng. Once we sign an outright attacking midfielder, Boateng will be played more in the midfield trio.

ok, and since you have allegri's number can you tell me why did zambrotta play??

Well since we've been conceding a lot of goals I assume playing a defence-orientated LB would be a wiser option than playing a LB (Antonini, Taiwo) whose is unadapted to Serie A, has below-par positioning and can put his team into strife for going forward too much

and zambrotta is that defence-oriented LB???, has the world gone mad or what?, if he really wanted a defence oriented LB he could've used mexes for example...starting with zambrotta was utter incompetence and bad judgement IMO when you have taiwo and mexes on the bench..

You were just bad-mouthing Allegri for playing an out form and out of shape Robinho.
Then you suggest playing an out of form, out of shape and OUT OF POSITION Mexes at LB?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:19 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:It is absolutely impossible to assume that had Cassano started he would have had the same impact over a longer time. When you arrive as a substitute, you have not been in the flow of the game, however you are fresh, you're an unknown quantity for a defence and midfield that has settled into a rhythm and may put in an excellent performance that you could not have managed had you begun from the first minute. That's the beauty of having such quality depth, ensuring that you have an ace in the pack and allowing for players to be rested and rotated without losing form. Robinho needs to build up his fitness and confidence and having been the substitute last game, it was important to give him a chance to start. The coach made a decision, the immediate results of that do not necessarily determine whether it was correct or not.

And we pulled 3 points from that game against a team of exciting players and a difficult atmosphere for our players.
And now we're second.

ofcourse it's great to be second after such a terrible start(allegri and injuries are to blame though) but if you think roma are strong then you're living in another world, they are a mess and it was evident last night, luis enrique will get the sack soon....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:23 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:

You were just bad-mouthing Allegri for playing an out form and out of shape Robinho.
Then you suggest playing an out of form, out of shape and OUT OF POSITION Mexes at LB?

it's different, robinho who is out of form was playing instead of an in-form cassano. zambrotta is dead meat, he's no better than headless chicken antonini and he cost us a goal last night, i'd take a limbing mexes or taiwo over these two anyday of the week....
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 am

Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

And now we're second.

ofcourse it's great to be second after such a terrible start(allegri and injuries are to blame though) but if you think roma are strong then you're living in another world, they are a mess and it was evident last night, luis enrique will get the sack soon....

Did I say they were strong? I said they have exciting players like Lamela, Pjanic, Bojan and Kjaer who are all enthused for their team and the result
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 am

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 25 Ggggqp
Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 25 Ddddsu

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:33 am

Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
Fadi wrote:

it's different, robinho who is out of form was playing instead of an in-form cassano. zambrotta is dead meat, he's no better than headless chicken antonini and he cost us a goal last night, i'd take a limbing mexes or taiwo over these two anyday of the week....

But if we risked Cassano from the start and he got injured
Then we would have an out form and out of shape Robinho AND an out of action ALTOGETHER Cassano. We would just be digging our own grave.
And Robinho got an important assist and Cassano didn't. So "stupid" Allegri actually made the right decision
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:34 am

Also have you considered Taiwo may not have even learnt the Italian language yet?

How is meant to talk to his team made of players who can speak fluent Italian?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Also have you considered Taiwo may not have even learnt the Italian language yet?

How is meant to talk to his team made of players who can speak fluent Italian?

Taiwo hasn't shown nothing yet and he's still very shaky. It was a big match and an importang game, so Allegri prefered some one with experience.
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:51 am

Chagur wrote:Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 25 Ggggqp

seeing more than 1 7s for the first time... and does any one know if allegri has to serve a touch line ban or not??
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 am

shamr9pato wrote:
Chagur wrote:Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 25 Ggggqp

seeing more than 1 7s for the first time... and does any one know if allegri has to serve a touch line ban or not??

Boateng, Nocerino and Allegri will be missing a game against Catania
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 am

Our midfield composition without Boateng, Nocerino, Gattuso and Flamini will be interesting. Will we see Ambrosini risked again in a box-to-box role or will we see Aquilani and Seedorf on the pitch together?

Aquilani probably needs a rest, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Seedorf and Emanuelson starting, though I'd love to see Valoti given time.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:26 am

dostoevsky wrote:Our midfield composition without Boateng, Nocerino, Gattuso and Flamini will be interesting. Will we see Ambrosini risked again in a box-to-box role or will we see Aquilani and Seedorf on the pitch together?

Aquilani probably needs a rest, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Seedorf and Emanuelson starting, though I'd love to see Valoti given time.

I'm worried about next game. Catania is doing really good under Montella.They won against Napoli and Inter at home, got points against Juventus, Lazio and Fiorentina. It'll be a very tough match
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:51 am

any news on pato's injury?
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:01 am

uzonero wrote:any news on pato's injury?

should be back after the international break (12 giornata)
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:19 am

We need him for barca...must admit that draw at the nou and nesta's performance left me wanting more lol
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:32 pm

I don't care if we lose 5-0 to Barca next

That Nou Camp match has filled my quota for epic matches for a while
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:33 pm

if we draw or win at the san siro Chaka
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:24 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I don't care if we lose 5-0 to Barca next

Shocked I can stomach an honourable defeat, however we should really be trying to find a way to build play to break down Barcelona positively, because as far as I'm concerned, we still haven't shown that we're capable of scoring against their defence. Burning a makeshift centre-back in the first 24 seconds then scoring from a set-piece granted us two spectacular goals, however whilst we could have potentially scored another in the first fifteen minutes, we otherwise need to have the confidence that we're better than a sucker-punch.

A 1-1 draw would give us the superior head-to-head record, it's a good aim, though it shouldn't be our mental goal on the pitch - that should be a clean sheet.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:00 am

dostoevsky wrote:

Shocked I can stomach an honourable defeat, however we should really be trying to find a way to build play to break down Barcelona positively, because as far as I'm concerned, we still haven't shown that we're capable of scoring against their defence. Burning a makeshift centre-back in the first 24 seconds then scoring from a set-piece granted us two spectacular goals, however whilst we could have potentially scored another in the first fifteen minutes, we otherwise need to have the confidence that we're better than a sucker-punch.

A 1-1 draw would give us the superior head-to-head record, it's a good aim, though it shouldn't be our mental goal on the pitch - that should be a clean sheet.

We should try to use our midfielders and strikers to press them and keep a deep defensive line as in the 1st game. I think that we will benefit greatly from finishing 1st in the group. Does anyone know of any good teams struggling to get 1st position in the CL?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

We should try to use our midfielders and strikers to press them and keep a deep defensive line as in the 1st game. I think that we will benefit greatly from finishing 1st in the group. Does anyone know of any good teams struggling to get 1st position in the CL?

Only MU so far
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:14 am

United and City, though we all know United will pull it through. Hopefully City are sent to the cleaners though.

If we're to actually attempt to beat Barcelona, then as I posted in our original thread on it, we need to press them, break up their rhythm and devote our energy to scoring early on and getting ahead, in the first fifteen to minutes, perhaps twenty if we're being effective. After that point, back off and defend deep and simply play on the counter, only turning on the screws again if they're suffering.

Then again, out of the blocks when the half begins, only for perhaps ten minutes this time then try and defend to see the game out, however all of this is for one purpose and one purpose only: score first. Very, very few teams can turn a result around against Barcelona, only Inter and Arsenal have managed it in a significant match.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:39 am

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 25 21179010

Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Any links?
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next