arabprince
baresi
tonger
pUsHa
Fadi
50 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 6 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:20 pm

emanuelson!!!! omg how did he missed that... has he been watching rugby world cup or what....

he just aimed at sky...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:26 pm

goal di ibra!!!!! from pk....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:27 pm

LMAO @ allegri he didnt want to look at penalty and looked away from pk..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:31 pm

in the meantime barca already 4-0 up ....

cassano... !!! oh .... Crying or Very sad facepalm..... :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dim123 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Casssssssanooo. Ibra did very well
Dim123
Dim123
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 pm

lol finally cassano score... and none other than ibra who creates the goal

took cassano 4 clear chances, to miss 3 of em... and finally score...

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:42 pm

seedorf can rest now, maybe vanbommel too
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:43 pm

just as i said Very Happy
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:43 pm

aquilani for seeedorf,,

very impressive tonight for dutch legend....

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 am

definitely more knocks than we wouldve liked this game...
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:06 am

tonger wrote:definitely more knocks than we wouldve liked this game...

was abate taken off as to just give him early break or because of injury??

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:07 am

i hope cassano is allright
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:11 am

Aquilani was absolutely worthless when he came in, lost the ball at least 2 times.

Also, we cant compete with how many goals Barca are going to score against the weak teams, so we have to win at the San Siro against Barca in order to have a chance at being the number 1 group leader. That will be very very hard, specially if we still have injuries

Last edited by Eivindo on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:11 am

good game, much needed win, for CL.

ibra was very impressive, scored 1, assisted 1, made atleast 3 clear chances for cassano which cassano failed to convert, assisted cassano goal. impressively gave his helping hand in midfield and even in defense, and to help in set pieces situation.

abate, silva nesta were impressive too, and surprisingly antonini as well.

cassano nocerino was major disappointment, emanuelson added very good energy we missed through boateng.

also abbiati made that magnificient save in just 2 mins from start to save the day.

anyway this is good start for milan.

milan should have won atleast by 5-0, cassano just missed so many

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 am

Eivindo wrote:Aquilani was absolutely worthless when he came in, lost the ball at least 2 times.

ya man that trick and flick thing he was trying to do almost cost us a goal in the end....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:15 am

If we only had Fabregas instead of Aquilani...
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:19 am

Nocerino offers nothing defensively or offensively.
He has a great work rate and puts plenty pressure on opponents, but I would prefer Boateng in his position.
I can't wait for Robinho to return. We miss him on the field more than anything right now. We are guaranteed better performances with Robinho and Boateng on the field.

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:22 am

Eivindo wrote:If we only had Fabregas instead of Aquilani...

problem with aquilani is he is inconsistent, and comparing to some world best midfielders we had in past decade, aquilani is nowhere near comparable.

he has good talent i guess but i find it difficult to comprehend he will ever stamp his name alongside the great midfield legends we had, like boban pirlo seedorf rui costa gattuso and all... he was never meant to play for us, too bad we had to settle for him.

we were just one or two best midfielders away from being one of the best club in the world atm... if our club finds way to make appropriate replacement for legend like pirlo. i guess our CL success will depend upon whether we can adequately replace worldclass midfielders like seedorf and pirlo with another best player. and that world class replacement is definitely not MONTOLIVO!! actually we should have gone for montolivo instead of aquilani but if we have both in squad, it would be pain in the a...

montolivo is better than aquilani i guess but both are painfullly inconsistent... and no where near pirlo calibre...

Last edited by JespSwe on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 am

c_bernard10 wrote:Nocerino offers nothing defensively or offensively.
He has a great work rate and puts plenty pressure on opponents, but I would prefer Boateng in his position.
I can't wait for Robinho to return. We miss him on the field more than anything right now. We are guaranteed better performances with Robinho and Boateng on the field.

amen to that man!!

i completely agree, nocerino has great pace, and work rate. but he offers nothing in defense or midfield, it wasnt just tonight, so far he has played for us, i havent seen with my eyes that he won ball off player, or lent helping hands for counterattack. he chases players like he has been chasing ghosts.

tonight he won 0% battle on winning balls. i feel a huge importance of having that old tenacious gattuso back. even gattuso when going forward offensively helps milan, in setting up goal.

btw on robinho, i am dying to have him back too. cassano have had his chances. when boateng and everyone we have been missing is back we will be better.

but even when we have all back, it just shows we lack some class in midfield... its the only weakness of our squad currently

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 am

jesp, i think you are too far on 1-2 mids from being best. We would ve been (will be in winter?) one of the best, but not the best.

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:38 am

JespSwe wrote:
c_bernard10 wrote:Nocerino offers nothing defensively or offensively.

amen to that man!!

i completely agree, nocerino has great pace, and work rate. but he offers nothing in defense or midfield, it wasnt just tonight, so far he has played for us, i havent seen with my eyes that he won ball off player, or lent helping hands for counterattack. he chases players like he has been chasing ghosts.

tonight he won 0% battle on winning balls. i feel a huge importance of having that old tenacious gattuso back. even gattuso when going forward offensively helps milan, in setting up goal.

btw on robinho, i am dying to have him back too. cassano have had his chances. when boateng and everyone we have been missing is back we will be better.

but even when we have all back, it just shows we lack some class in midfield... its the only weakness of our squad currently

I have been watching Nocerino carefully in all of our games so far as well, and like you said, he never wins the ball, makes tackles, shoots or makes any meaningful passes. All he does is pass to the nearest teammate.
I hope that it is just a matter of him getting to grips with playing for Milan. He may not have the confidence to play like he did for Palermo because it is a huge leap to play for Milan. But unless things change, he should definitely not be a starter. He may have some potential in him, but he isn't showing it and he is making little to no contribution.

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:42 am

Grande_Milano wrote:jesp, i think you are too far on 1-2 mids from being best. We would ve been (will be in winter?) one of the best, but not the best.

An AM and a CM and we will probably compete with the best. And 2 realistic and great choices for me are Eriksen and Banega. I hope we can make something happen with these 2. But I doubt it. What do you think about those 2 fitting into the team?

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:53 am

c_bernard10 wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:jesp, i think you are too far on 1-2 mids from being best. We would ve been (will be in winter?) one of the best, but not the best.

An AM and a CM and we will probably compete with the best. And 2 realistic and great choices for me are Eriksen and Banega. I hope we can make something happen with these 2. But I doubt it. What do you think about those 2 fitting into the team?

Well, I d like not CL tied, to impact this season, so...

Problem is though we are complete with it, in summer we ll need replacement for MVB and Nesta. Problems will accumuluate
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by c_bernard10 Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 am

Yes of course I would prefer 2 players that are not cup tied, but to be honest I don't think we will be getting anyone in January, so these are 2 players that i would like to keep my eyes on for next summer. If we do get somebody in January, I doubt it would be of any significance. Maybe another squad player like Emanuelson or nocerino.
Replacing Nesta will not be easy, but I think we are covered there for the near future with Mexes.
Yepes also seems to give a good performance when called upon, but he too is old and is not a replacement for Nesta.
And you are right about Van Bommel. That is my biggest concern right now. We don't have anybody capable of filling in adequately for Van Bommel. Ambro is decent but not the same quality as VB. That will be another interesting position to watch players for.

c_bernard10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:19 am

c_bernard10 wrote:Yes of course I would prefer 2 players that are not cup tied, but to be honest I don't think we will be getting anyone in January, so these are 2 players that i would like to keep my eyes on for next summer. If we do get somebody in January, I doubt it would be of any significance. Maybe another squad player like Emanuelson or nocerino.
Replacing Nesta will not be easy, but I think we are covered there for the near future with Mexes.
Yepes also seems to give a good performance when called upon, but he too is old and is not a replacement for Nesta.
And you are right about Van Bommel. That is my biggest concern right now. We don't have anybody capable of filling in adequately for Van Bommel. Ambro is decent but not the same quality as VB. That will be another interesting position to watch players for.

Well Montolivo should join and you-know-who-I-said-million-times-and-being-better-than-Erikssen.

The former, despite my dislike is better than Aqua, with Boateng doing the work Nocerino doesnt, and new AM running the show, should take a shot at main trophee. No need to delay, better progress=more money from UEFA + Emirates. So, its not like we are bad side that lacks a lot, seriously 1-2 positions will get us there-challenging for big trophees, at least for short-period.

Galliani is planning to raid Udine, wants Asamoah (22) at DM, also De Rossi rumours I dont like.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:57 am

I look at Montolivo as a Seedorf Replacement!Once Boatang is back we should place him In Nocerinos position!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next