leemhuis
zizzle
Swanhends
CroInter
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Grande_Milano
16 posters

Go down

Inter, this is your best chance to get a striker Empty Inter, this is your best chance to get a striker

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 am

A wc striker for scrap value may revive your piss poor attack :coffee:

Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Inter, this is your best chance to get a striker Empty Re: Inter, this is your best chance to get a striker

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 am

Surely barring Sneijder its thier pisspoor midfield that is more of an issue no?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Inter, this is your best chance to get a striker Empty Re: Inter, this is your best chance to get a striker

Post by CroInter Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:55 am

Tevez who?

We have Zarategay :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Surely barring Sneijder its thier pisspoor midfield that is more of an issue no?

Even if they have best mid , with Zarate, Milito and Forlan, not gonna score
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:23 am

A mentally unstable lunatic with obscene wages who's mood changes more frequently than a woman on her period...

What could possibly go wrong!
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:38 am

Zarate + Tevez ? Inter would officially become a nursery
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:43 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Surely barring Sneijder its thier pisspoor midfield that is more of an issue no?

Inter midfield with Cambiasso, Sneijder, Motta, Stankovic, Zanetti is weaken? I wish we have this midfild.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:45 am

^^
It's a very aging midfield, and would struggle in a more dynamic league.

fine in Serie A though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:52 am

leemhuis wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

Inter midfield with Cambiasso, Sneijder, Motta, Stankovic, Zanetti is weaken? I wish we have this midfild.

No thanks. Camb and Sneijder are class, Motta ok. But Zanetti, Stanc are simply slow.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:00 am

Sepi wrote:^^

fine in Serie A though.

What league more dynamic? My team tie Barcelona in Barcelona without Boateng in lesser midfild than Inter. Napoli draw dynamic Manchester City. You are crazy. You watch Napoli soon with Bayern, you will be surprise.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 am

He's too unstable, and any club who's been following him these last 2 years will know that.

You might get him for around £20million now, but who knows how long it'll take for him to start whining again and asking for a move to Argentina or Brazil.

His professionalism is clearly an issue now as well. If he can refuse to play for a team that he once captained, and and a club where he was respected by teammates and fans, what's stopping him from doing it anywhere else.

Inter's attack might be depleted, but he's not the answer imo.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 am

leemhuis wrote:

fine in Serie A though.

What league more dynamic? My team tie Barcelona in Barcelona without Boateng in lesser midfild than Inter. Napoli draw dynamic Manchester City. You are crazy. You watch Napoli soon with Bayern, you will be surprise.

Napoli lacks dynamism in mid in Inler/Gargano, this will haunt them vs Bayern and in latter stages if they progress. Nobody is saying you need sprinters in mid, but its import to maintain a good speed. This is our Serie A sides suffer greatly against EPL clubs.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:15 am

Grande_Milano wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:

No thanks. Camb and Sneijder are class, Motta ok. But Zanetti, Stanc are simply slow.

Injury prone Sniejder aside, Inter's midfield is not good enough anymore. Sure you can still squeez some WC performances in big games like Comb today, but you cant expect them to perform week in week out.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:19 am

leemhuis wrote:

fine in Serie A though.

I hope you dont surpised by the outcome of that match, Napoli are a great team dont get me wrong I also like them.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:05 am

Another reject/trouble maker goes to series A hmm
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 am

i lol at whoever is dumb enough to even concider buying monkey man
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 am

fine in Serie A though.

We have Poli, Alvarez, Obi, Coutinho and Kucka who is coming in January, yes those ^^ players are getting older but we do have youth, i personally have very high hopes for Poli.

OT, he will go back to SA in January, no?
I wouldnt mind him if were to come on some sort of loan in January
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

bhends wrote:A mentally unstable lunatic with obscene wages who's mood changes more frequently than a woman on her period...

What could possibly go wrong!

are you talking about Tevez or Zarate?

banana
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Tevez to Inter would be a disaster. I personally think if he goes anywhere outside of Soth America it will be a disaster so it's nothing against Inter.

And btw, City have the money to keep him on the team and not let him go anywhere so don't think they are just going to let him win and sell him for 20 mill.

They don't have to do that and after last night I'm sure they don't want to do that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:23 pm

CroInter wrote:

fine in Serie A though.

We have Poli, Alvarez, Obi, Coutinho and Kucka who is coming in January, yes those ^^ players are getting older but we do have youth, i personally have very high hopes for Poli.

OT, he will go back to SA in January, no?
I wouldnt mind him if were to come on some sort of loan in January

I have high hopes for Poli too, I hope you do a Pirlo and give him to Milan /troll
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Why would any club want Tevez now? As good as he is, you couldn't pay me to have if at Newcastle if I was manager. His is the epitome of the word tw*t.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Actually, Serie A teams struggle against EPL sides simply because Serie A teams lack of use of wingers and general width as wingbacks are used at most while EPL teams thrive on using them but for the latter, its their downfall in other aspects.

Saying its due to their midfield is ridiculous
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Juve on him Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down