CroInter
CaseyBoi
Mr Nick09
Ganso
Gil
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ranieri's Inter off to a winning start Empty Ranieri's Inter off to a winning start

Post by Gil Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Great start. Really hope he does well this season.

Deserves to win something before he retires.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Ranieri's Inter off to a winning start Empty Re: Ranieri's Inter off to a winning start

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm

their defense was pretty solid,specially Cesar.

I dont know how they will use sneijder though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Ranieri's Inter off to a winning start Empty Re: Ranieri's Inter off to a winning start

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:53 pm

1-1 final score Laughing

nice jinx Gil
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:1-1 final score Laughing

nice jinx Gil
3-1
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 pm

lucio should not even be playing this game.. wheres his ban for CLEARLY kicking skeletenburg?

And its weird how inter ALWAYS seem to get a penalty in games they are losing or drawing in.. :facepalm:
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:57 pm

1-3

No creativity what so ever.

I only watched last 25min, how was Coutinho?

Creativity will go up i guess when Motta, Maicon and Sneijder comes back?

Muntari with an assist :facepalm:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Ganso wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:1-1 final score Laughing

nice jinx Gil
3-1

fail, lol, yahoo.fr was showing me 1-1 final score scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:02 pm

perfect.. no

big improvement... yes

i'm convinced we would have lost under gasperini today. could have been 3-1 to bologna under gasp. ranieri is on the right track
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:03 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:lucio should not even be playing this game.. wheres his ban for CLEARLY kicking skeletenburg?

And its weird how inter ALWAYS seem to get a penalty in games they are losing or drawing in.. :facepalm:

You mean like always last game at 1-1 Inter got penalty and red? Oh wait.
About Lucio it was unitentional, even if it was(as your mind like to think) he was punihsed on the field with yellow, so FICG cant do anything even if they wanted to, those are the rules, which you obviously know nothing about.

Dude you are trying to troll Inter leatly but you are really bad at it, when you troll you need some knowledge of subject you are tryin to troll.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:08 pm

CroInter wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:lucio should not even be playing this game.. wheres his ban for CLEARLY kicking skeletenburg?

About Lucio it was unitentional, even if it was(as your mind like to think) he was punihsed on the field with yellow, so FICG cant do anything even if they wanted to, those are the rules, which you obviously know nothing about.

Dude you are trying to troll Inter leatly but you are really bad at it, when you troll you need some knowledge of subject you are tryin to troll.

Lucio was not un-intentional at all.. deserved atleast a red and 2 match ban. You can clearly see him leave his leg out, saying because he is a defender is no excuse like iv heard a few of your cronies say before. natural reaction is to bring your leg back in, with lucio he went with intent.

Im not trolling inter at all.
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Lucio was not un-intentional at all.. deserved atleast a red and 2 match ban. You can clearly see him leave his leg out, saying because he is a defender is no excuse like iv heard a few of your cronies say before. natural reaction is to bring your leg back in, with lucio he went with intent.

If he did it intentional he would be in a police station after the game, thank God Milan police has brains.

It would be the same if i said Vucinic deserved straight red for that tackle last game, and 5 match ban for intentionaly trying to break the legs of Bologna player, but i wont coz i have a brain.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Ganso! How was our "Abate", Coutinho?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

CroInter wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:
CroInter wrote:

If he did it intentional he would be in a police station after the game, thank God Milan police has brains.

It would be the same if i said Vucinic deserved straight red for that tackle last game, and 5 match ban for intentionaly trying to break the legs of Bologna player, but i wont coz i have a brain.

Huge difference.

Vucinic was just an average yellow card offense because that happens in basically every game, it was just a mis timed slide.

Infact. i change my mind. i dont think lucio did it 100% intently but i dont think he tried hard enough to prevent himself kicking stekenburg. which in itself is quite bad.

CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:43 pm

wasnt this the same team a full Juve could only managed to pull one point from?

3-1 with a half Inter.

Well done Inter.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:46 pm

well said
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 pm

baresi wrote:wasnt this the same team a full Juve could only managed to pull one point from?

3-1 with a half Inter.

Well done Inter.
Lol your pathetic dude Laughing
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
baresi wrote:wasnt this the same team a full Juve could only managed to pull one point from?

3-1 with a half Inter.

Well done Inter.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:53 pm

3-1 with a half Inter.

Well done Inter.

oh the irony, smh

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CaseyBoi Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:58 pm

dansik wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:

3-1 with a half Inter.

Well done Inter.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
so you honestly cant tell why i want to start trolling?

Even before today juve have had loads of sly remarks about them. not my fault if you dont like it when its given back. :coffee:
CaseyBoi
CaseyBoi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dansik Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:07 pm

CaseyBoi wrote:
dansik wrote:
CaseyBoi wrote:

3-1 with a half Inter.

Well done Inter.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
so you honestly cant tell why i want to start trolling?

Even before today juve have had loads of sly remarks about them. not my fault if you dont like it when its given back. :coffee:

Are you going to back it up this time, or are you just making stuff up in your head again?

dansik
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Ignore option is a bless, the problem is Juve fans are too much fun to miss.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Ganso wrote:their defense was pretty solid,specially Cesar.

Probably in that trequartista slot behind two strikers, much like Ranieri's first year at Roma. Inter have the right players to play that 4-3-1-2 imo. With Cambiasso, Stankovic, Muntari, Motta, Zanetti, Alvarez and co., that 3 man midfield shouldn't be a problem, the depth is there.

I definitely think Inter made the right choice in going with Ranieri. I'm finding it kind of hard to hate him now...
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:06 pm

ErPupone wrote:

Probably in that trequartista slot behind two strikers, much like Ranieri's first year at Roma. Inter have the right players to play that 4-3-1-2 imo. With Cambiasso, Stankovic, Muntari, Motta, Zanetti, Alvarez and co., that 3 man midfield shouldn't be a problem, the depth is there.

I definitely think Inter made the right choice in going with Ranieri. I'm finding it kind of hard to hate him now...
On a serious note, I wont be surpised if Ranieri actually goeas far and wins it with Inter, the guy that managed to get second place with THAT Roma team can not be taken lightly.

When Maicon is back and Sneijder fit, I can have a better judgement.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:00 pm

baresi wrote:
ErPupone wrote:

On a serious note, I wont be surpised if Ranieri actually goeas far and wins it with Inter, the guy that managed to get second place with THAT Roma team can not be taken lightly.

When Maicon is back and Sneijder fit, I can have a better judgement.

It's because THAT Roma team was boss Wink
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 pm

I thought Chelsea fans didn't really like Ranieri.

Am I wrong?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next