Swanhends
the xcx
EarlyPrototype
guest7
LeVersacci
31 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Whats going on with Inter this season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats going on with Inter this season?

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 am

Juventus in First, Inter in Sixteenth, and complaining about the referees falsely.

Ah, order is restored once more. :coffee:

JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Whats going on with Inter this season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Whats going on with Inter this season?

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 am

Kind of a sad way for Zanetti to retire though.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:26 am

His success was only post-Calciopoli, he should be used to not winning for a majority of his career. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 am

Guiltybystander wrote:Kind of a sad way for Zanetti to retire though.

They're still going to make the Champions League places, they're 16th but only 6 points out of Europe. In a few months from now they'll be considered a scudetto challenger again.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:32 am

True Cuore, but he deserved it to stop at a high point.

Great player.

Otherwise I mostly dislike all inter players.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:33 am

dostoevsky wrote:

They're still going to make the Champions League places, they're 16th but only 6 points out of Europe. In a few months from now they'll be considered a scudetto challenger again.

That is what I thought for the first couple weeks too, but now I've been watching their matches and thinking more about it, I think problems are too structural to magically turn around. Team is not simply off form, they are just not good enough currently, plus there is no leadership to kick the life back into them.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:39 am

Guiltybystander wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:

That is what I thought for the first couple weeks too, but now I've been watching their matches and thinking more about it, I think problems are too structural to magically turn around. Team is not simply off form, they are just not good enough currently, plus there is no leadership to kick the life back into them.

They desperately need Motta to return and for the youngsters Poli, Obi and Alvarez to be integrated into the line-up to reinvigorate the side; the resources are already within the squad however, save for two-three players. They're trying to rely on experience to grind out wins, however when they look to unleash the creativity in their line-up which they haven't had for years to support Sneijder, they'll start to build up momentum again.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:00 am

Guiltybystander wrote:True Cuore, but he deserved it to stop at a high point.

Great player.

Otherwise I mostly dislike all inter players.

I agree...somewhat, just because I literally cannot stand a single Milan or Inter player.

Spoiler:

But honestly, to say this was not expected would be foolish; Mourinho built the team up to heroic levels, ones that were never going to be stabilized come the following season, and almost every player dropped in form...dramatically.

Now the cycle of Calciopoli is over for them. I mean, the league was very weak after that, and they were able to capitalize on the fall of Juventus, etc.

Please, no Calciopoli debates. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 am

Regression to the mean...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:18 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Juventus in First, Inter in Sixteenth, and complaining about the referees falsely.

Ah, order is restored once more. :coffee:

Well its time that you guys start preforming, youv been most spending team by far lately in Italy, lo stile city, and what you have to show? 7th places. And remember last year? Juve was even more in front of Inter, 13 points if i recall, and what happend in the end?

As for refs, 5 penalties, 4 false ones, and a lot of wrong calls against Inter. While Juve getting help vs Milan, Chievo etc...
But i know ur just trolling, at least try to be somewhat knowledgeable when you do it plz,
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:20 am

I would be offended by the statement, but then I remembered that what you say can be taken as truth about 5% of the time, roughly the same percentage of games Inter have won this season. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:21 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:I would be offended by the statement, but then I remembered that what you say can be taken as truth about 5% of the time, roughly the same percentage of games Inter have won this season. :coffee:

Ah i see, avoiding debate, nice :coffee:

Every point i made is true and i can prove it, unlike you, "Juve won Italy 4 WC" :lol!:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:23 am

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:I would be offended by the statement, but then I remembered that what you say can be taken as truth about 5% of the time, roughly the same percentage of games Inter have won this season. :coffee:

Every point i made is true and i can prove it.

What ? That Juventus spent more ? You forget Moratti and Inter were worse until he got fed up and started Calciopoli ? Should Juventus stoop down to Inter's level for you to respect them ? You make me laugh.

Help from the referees ? You will probably pull up that clip of Chiellini elbowing while the play is on the other side. Great advantage gotten from that play, eh ? Ignore the possession and shot count because hey, you hate statistics when they are not in your favor. Chievo ? You will pull up Pirlo getting fouled and the goal being disallowed. That is a foul. Nothing more to it.

I read you like a book :study:. You are too predictable. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:24 am

I proved the Juventus won Italia four World Cups, shall I re-quote if for your seemingly fragile eyes to read once more ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:26 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:I proved the Juventus won Italia four World Cups, shall I re-quote if for your seemingly fragile eyes to read once more ?

Yes, plz, im really wondering how Juve won that one in 30s with 2 players out of 23....
Re-quote it here...
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:30 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Every point i made is true and i can prove it.

What ? That Juventus spent more ? You forget Moratti and Inter were worse until he got fed up and started Calciopoli ? Should Juventus stoop down to Inter's level for you to respect them ? You make me laugh.

Help from the referees ? You will probably pull up that clip of Chiellini elbowing while the play is on the other side. Great advantage gotten from that play, eh ? Ignore the possession and shot count because hey, you hate statistics when they are not in your favor. Chievo ? You will pull up Pirlo getting fouled and the goal being disallowed. That is a foul. Nothing more to it.

I read you like a book :study:. You are too predictable. :coffee:

Inter worse? Nop. at least we won Coppas and UEFA cups when they matterd, playing CL, you guys spend 100m and cant even make to Europa League.

You mean elbow which should have been red and they Juve would need to play with 10 players? Yeah you would score those 2 lucky goals with 10 players, as for possession and shot count, that means 0, only thing tha metters is goals, and you were 0-0 and should have gotten red, as for Cheivo, no i dont mean Pirlo case, i mean the penalty/two for Chiellini and Bonucci wresteling Chievo players, i can post moviola :coffee:

Yeah you read me well Thumbs up
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:37 am

I gave you too much credit...I thought you knew at the very least the basics of football and thus my interpretations were of a generous nature. Funny how when Inter win the Champion's League nobody says a word about the faulty calls and the dubiousness of the campaign...yes, you must have won when it mattered !!

I mean, it took a foreign team, an illegally signed player [Milito], and forty-four years, but hey, great job !! It was about time. I am sure the fans who were alive back in the '60's were pleased that they were able to witness it again before they passed away.

Your World Cup argument is ignorant. You said Materazzi was the most important in 2006 and the reason Italia won, but by that standard, Inter contributed half as many so I guess you are wrong again ? What else is new.

Thanks though, I really enjoyed it. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

Theres nothing wrong with Inter, their just back where they belong......rubbish.... Razz
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:I gave you too much credit...I thought you knew at the very least the basics of football and thus my interpretations were of a generous nature. Funny how when Inter win the Champion's League nobody says a word about the faulty calls and the dubiousness of the campaign...yes, you must have won when it mattered !!

I mean, it took a foreign team, an illegally signed player [Milito], and forty-four years, but hey, great job !! It was about time. I am sure the fans who were alive back in the '60's were pleased that they were able to witness it again before they passed away.

Your World Cup argument is ignorant. You said Materazzi was the most important in 2006 and the reason Italia won, but by that standard, Inter contributed half as many so I guess you are wrong again ? What else is new.

Thanks though, I really enjoyed it. :coffee:

No you will not bitch out like you always do, prove me that Juve won 4 WC, repost that post here.
Milito illegaly signed? LOL wheter Preziosi was involved or not, he was bought legally...
And no i did not say matrix was most important in 06, lying again.

P.S still waiting for urs 35 minutes of Inter cheating in one season, dont be a loser and ignore it plz.

And funny how you ignored what i said about Cheivo and penalties, or Chiellinis red, pathetic attempt of trying to bitch out :coffee:

Last edited by CroInter on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

Ordinho10 wrote:Theres nothing wrong with Inter, their just back where they belong......rubbish.... Razz

Someone has realized it. Spectacular. Too bad Inter fans cannot realize it took them forty-year years, paid referees, luck, an illegally signed player, and dubious calls to win a European competition.

Eh Cro, remember that time you tried telling me that the CL was started in 1897 ? Laughing
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Ordinho10 wrote:Theres nothing wrong with Inter, their just back where they belong......rubbish.... Razz

Someone has realized it. Spectacular. Too bad Inter fans cannot realize it took them forty-year years, paid referees, luck, an illegally signed player, and dubious calls to win a European competition.

Eh Cro, remember that time you tried telling me that the CL was started in 1897 ? Laughing

Paide refs? LOL, doubius calls? You mean Milito goal vs Barca? Or do you mean Pique offside goal? Im confused.
Or you mean Juve winning CL by a penalty for dive outside of the box vs pool?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am

:facepalm: Makes no sense what so ever.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 am

CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

Paide refs? LOL, doubius calls? You mean Milito goal vs Barca? Or do you mean Pique offside goal? Im confused.

I mean the numerous dubious calls. You know, the usual; penalties v. opposition being neglected, disgusting parking-the-bus tactics, Milito's offside goal, etc. Not to mention Milito's illegal transfer. Ladri.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 am

Whats going on with Inter this season? - Page 3 Popcorn
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:16 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
CroInter wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

I mean the numerous dubious calls. You know, the usual; penalties v. opposition being neglected, disgusting parking-the-bus tactics, Milito's offside goal, etc. Not to mention Milito's illegal transfer. Ladri.

What penalties, give me examples, i know its hard for you coz you are clueless, Milito offside goal, yes, but then i give you Pique offside goal, Milito transfer was not illegal, transfer would be done with or without banned Preziosi. Parking bus tactic? That was epic defense, and you call urself Italian :facepalm:

P.S still avoding to requote that post about Juve winning 4 WC, be a man for once and keep ur word.
P.P.S still waiting for u to reply with 35m of Inter cheating in One season, be a man for once and keep ur word.

Last edited by CroInter on Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:19 am

Well, when you look at the "Serie A Money League" i.e. clubs' turnovers, you've gotta say it would be a massive cock up from Inter if they didn't make the top 4 or 5.

I know it's been changing a bit, but 2010 turnovers tell this:

Inter €225m
Milan €208m
Juventus €205m
Roma €123m
Fiorentina €95m
Napoli €92m

When you've got that much more money than the 4th and especially 5th placed club, you simply have to be up there in top 5 in the league table as well.

Inter have let their squad grow too old, big wage bill narrowing down the space to manouvere with your finances. By all means they should still bounce back up this season, but it really is a time to get rid of some older players to free up cash to invest in younger guns.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next