juventus101
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Marchisio goal vs Parma  - Page 2 Empty Re: Marchisio goal vs Parma

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Everyone can have an opinion. But don't put it across with an insult. Say "I do not rate Marchisio" Don't try and nullify his goal by making fun of the opposition.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Typical Baresi and his Milanisti bias posts
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:34 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:
baresi wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
baresi wrote:Great goal, especially against one of the toughest teams in Europe.

Aah, that's right. I forgot Pirlo can only assist against small teams and Marchisio can only lob keepers if they play for small teams.

You're trolling everywhere and nobody cares about your opinions. Just sayin' smoking
I dont know about Pirlo but if thats your opinion on him I'll respect that, after all Juve fans know better about their players.

And as for Marchisio, I have'nt seen anything from him, he isnt even a regular player, apart from his goals against Inter and almighty Parma he has done or showed nothing.

But I agree the goal scored against Parma was a neat one.

We are all entitled to our opinions at the end of the day.

Even if I strongly disagree and would say exactly the same thing about Boateng and Flamini, Likewise our 'waste' Nocerino and Aquilani.

smoking

Aquilani is currently a better player than Marchisio, so Marchisio is the one who must prove something. As someone pointed out, he sometimes steps it up, but is not showing skills that are world class at the moment, and he is not a youngster either. Maybe he needed someone around him who was better than last couple of seasons, I dont know, but we will surely find out this season if Marchision is destined for greater things than being mediocre.

Boateng had a MUCH better season than Marchision last year, and rightfully so got praise for that. This season Boa has opened rather weak, but it has just begun, so time will tell if he is a one season wonder, or if there is something in the guy besides all of his energetic bursts.

Flamini has never been regarded as a good player, at least not by many Milanistas including myself. He is the typical headless chicken, who cant be relied upon with any sort of technical abilities in his register. The type of Gattuso, and probably Nocerino. I havent seen enough of Nocerino to judge him fully, but he seems to be an average player who we just signed cheap in order to have a cover for the headless chicken job, since Flamini will be injured for so long.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Eivindo wrote:
baresi wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
baresi wrote:Great goal, especially against one of the toughest teams in Europe.

Aah, that's right. I forgot Pirlo can only assist against small teams and Marchisio can only lob keepers if they play for small teams.

You're trolling everywhere and nobody cares about your opinions. Just sayin' smoking
I dont know about Pirlo but if thats your opinion on him I'll respect that, after all Juve fans know better about their players.

And as for Marchisio, I have'nt seen anything from him, he isnt even a regular player, apart from his goals against Inter and almighty Parma he has done or showed nothing.

Even if I strongly disagree and would say exactly the same thing about Boateng and Flamini, Likewise our 'waste' Nocerino and Aquilani.

smoking

Aquilani is currently a better player than Marchisio, so Marchisio is the one who must prove something. As someone pointed out, he sometimes steps it up, but is not showing skills that are world class at the moment, and he is not a youngster either. Maybe he needed someone around him who was better than last couple of seasons, I dont know, but we will surely find out this season if Marchision is destined for greater things than being mediocre.

Boateng had a MUCH better season than Marchision last year, and rightfully so got praise for that. This season Boa has opened rather weak, but it has just begun, so time will tell if he is a one season wonder, or if there is something in the guy besides all of his energetic bursts.

Flamini has never been regarded as a good player, at least not by many Milanistas including myself. He is the typical headless chicken, who cant be relied upon with any sort of technical abilities in his register. The type of Gattuso, and probably Nocerino. I havent seen enough of Nocerino to judge him fully, but he seems to be an average player who we just signed cheap in order to have a cover for the headless chicken job, since Flamini will be injured for so long.

Varying opinions Smile

I saw Aquilani at Juventus, he was good for a few months, quite horrible the rest of the time. Many said when he arrived that it was the end of Marchisio, that he would be driven out of the team and (eventually) sold. Not the case...

As ridiculous as it sounds now, because now everyone has realized Marchisio is better than all of them put together, the same thing was said about Almiron, Tiago, Poulsen...Cristiano Zanetti...to a lesser extent Melo. Red carded on his debut in Turkey :facepalm:

Boateng had a good season last year, I will level, he's a player I like very much. In terms of his character and Physicality he is superior, but at the same time Marchisio is superior in terms of Tactics and Technique IMO. For me there is no gulf between the two...both are at a very similar level.

Flamini is crap, I'm glad that's agreed, as for Nocerino he's a honest player. Hardworking. Not a great deal more.

Rating of players is wholly subjective I think. But we are decidedly off topic, the thread is about the goal Smile

Last edited by :{Mr.Mustachio! on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Typical Baresi and his Milanisti bias posts

It's nothing new. :coffee:
We will rise above it as per usual. smoking
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Marchisio > Vidal

1934, 1938, 1982, 2006

DEAL WITH IT

Yeah, I agree. :lol!:
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:45 pm

Vidals goal was better imo..
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:48 pm

James0311 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Marchisio > Vidal

1934, 1938, 1982, 2006

DEAL WITH IT

Yeah, I agree. :lol!:

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 am

Eivindo wrote:
baresi wrote:
TomJuve wrote:

smoking

Flamini does what is always required of him, work hard to win the ball and support the attack. He's scored a few vital goals for us, no need to disrespect him like that. Also he was a great player for Arsenal during his time there. Flamini posses the right attributes to help us in our CL and Serie A campaign, tbh im sick of this flamini hate.

Back to Marchiso, i think he's a solid midfielder with great technical skills, however much of his performances will rely on how well Pirlo controls the tempo of the game.. which not a criticism of Marchiso himself since the midfield domination is a team effort.

I don't think he is underrated, but he is not seen as a major threat by the other teams in Serie A. I can hardly recall a game in which Marchiso dominated the games during the season. Good player that he is, given the choice between him and vidal, i'd take Vidal.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
Eivindo wrote:
baresi wrote:
TomJuve wrote:

smoking

Flamini does what is always required of him, work hard to win the ball and support the attack. He's scored a few vital goals for us, no need to disrespect him like that. Also he was a great player for Arsenal during his time there. Flamini posses the right attributes to help us in our CL and Serie A campaign, tbh im sick of this flamini hate.

Back to Marchiso, i think he's a solid midfielder with great technical skills, however much of his performances will rely on how well Pirlo controls the tempo of the game.. which not a criticism of Marchiso himself since the midfield domination is a team effort.

I don't think he is underrated, but he is not seen as a major threat by the other teams in Serie A. I can hardly recall a game in which Marchiso dominated the games during the season. Good player that he is, given the choice between him and vidal, i'd take Vidal.

Marchisio goal vs Parma  - Page 2 Stop-picking-on-britney
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:51 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
Marchisio goal vs Parma  - Page 2 Stop-picking-on-britney

lol 1 +

Should've known better with all these trolls around these days..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2