85million pounds spent on two players..... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

85million pounds spent on two players.....

+24
Red Alert
Bear
The Madrid One
Kick
The Messiah
BeautifulGame
lenear1030
baresi
RedOranje
El Chelsea Fuerte
Pedram
elm_baraja_shaman
Raptorgunner
Razza
Grande_Milano
Ganso
RedAndWhiteArmy
Highburied
Zealous
McAgger
Eivindo
cheesy
Swanhends
REWB
28 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

85million pounds spent on two players..... Empty 85million pounds spent on two players.....

Post by REWB Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:17 pm

and only 3 goals scored....

Torres and Carroll

85million pounds spent on two players..... Fernando-torres-chelsea-sad-cropped

85million pounds spent on two players..... Andy-carroll-007
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

85million pounds spent on two players..... Empty Re: 85million pounds spent on two players.....

Post by Swanhends Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:19 pm

EPL :facepalm:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

85million pounds spent on two players..... Empty Re: 85million pounds spent on two players.....

Post by cheesy Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Well this is original.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm

biggest lol ever
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:19 pm

4 goals scored......just to correct you there.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Dzeko > These guys Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Last day of transfer desperation.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Dzeko + Aguero>>>>>Torres + Carroll
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:28 pm

both of them suck really bad,speciakky carrol....they wouldn't even make it to my brasileirao bench ffs.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Who thought Caroll will be a great player lol? Should ve gone for Lavezzi like they tried before
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Razza Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Being a proud Tifoso of Napoli, I hate to brag, but we struck some great deals, maybe not with Inler who I thought we could of gotten a lower price for the player. But with deals like Cavani who we got for only 17 million, now worth 30m +. The EPL in general Man Citty should stop spending so much money like this, as it's mostly money lost and money gained for those who gain the better end of the bargain. With just little spent, Napoli have grown to be a very competivtive club and we keep growing.
Razza
Razza
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:03 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:[color=darkred]and only 3 goals scored....

Torres and Carroll

85million pounds spent on two players..... Sad_puppy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Torres and Carroll

beautiful puppy m8t... cheers
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Torres and Carroll

what do you mean?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Torres and Carroll

God i wanna squeeze this puppy. so cute
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:14 am

Ah well.

Better than playing safe and spending no money and living with an average squad that is bound to finish outside the Top 4 sooner than later.

Risks are worth taking.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:20 am

Actually... 50m spent, as we specifically asked for Carroll + 15m so the 35m that bought Carroll went from Chelsea to Newcastle.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:23 am

RedOranje wrote:Actually... 50m spent, as we specifically asked for Carroll + 15m so the 35m that bought Carroll went from Chelsea to Newcastle.

Still means you spent 35m on Carroll...

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 am

english_jewel wrote:
RedOranje wrote:Actually... 50m spent, as we specifically asked for Carroll + 15m so the 35m that bought Carroll went from Chelsea to Newcastle.

Not really, they cant care less if you got him for 10 Euros or 100M, they got what they asked for/
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:35 am

baresi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Not really, they cant care less if you got him for 10 Euros or 100M, they got what they asked for/

Liverpool agreed to pay Newcastle 35m for Carroll from the money Chelsea were giving for Torres.

Even if we made a deal with them that we would pay for Carroll as a way to complete the 50m price tag, how does that not account to Liverpool paying 35m for Carroll? Sure they didn't directly pay for him, but they did pay for him nevertheless. Otherwise Carroll would be our player. Or would Liverpool have accepted a 15m for Torres?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:39 am

I have zero problems with the money we've spent. 3 goals in 13 shots >> 1 goal in 38 Very Happy

Kenny should really start Andy vs Spurs....he created a lot of space for Suarez and Downing today when he came on with Bellamy. Not to mention won an amazing 50/50 tackle with Showcross in their box.

No problem in my part...Carroll is a project for me, he is very young, and his game on the ground will get better surroundered with Luis and coached by Kenny, and he'll be a complete striker in 2 years. All a learning curve as Fergie put it (talking about DDG). I never expected him to be world class from day 1

Last edited by Sepi on Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

english_jewel wrote:
baresi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Liverpool agreed to pay Newcastle 35m for Carroll from the money Chelsea were giving for Torres.

Even if we made a deal with them that we would pay for Carroll as a way to complete the 50m price tag, how does that not account to Liverpool paying 35m for Carroll? Sure they didn't directly pay for him, but they did pay for him nevertheless. Or would Liverpool have accepted a 15m for Torres?
My reply was based on what RedOrange said, I am not aware of how the entire deal went, but if Pool asked for Carroll+15m then I would stick with what I said, if they asked for 50m then I guess they got robbed for Carroll.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:40 am

Sepi wrote:
No problem in my part...Carroll is a project for me, I never expected him to be world class from day 1

He will surely come out good.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:41 am

english_jewel wrote:
baresi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Even if we made a deal with them that we would pay for Carroll as a way to complete the 50m price tag, how does that not account to Liverpool paying 35m for Carroll? Sure they didn't directly pay for him, but they did pay for him nevertheless. Otherwise Carroll would be our player. Or would Liverpool have accepted a 15m for Torres?
No, we told Chelsea we wanted 15m on top of whatever it cost to buy a replacement. The negotiations for Carroll were between Newcastle and Chelsea.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:42 am

baresi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
baresi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Even if we made a deal with them that we would pay for Carroll as a way to complete the 50m price tag, how does that not account to Liverpool paying 35m for Carroll? Sure they didn't directly pay for him, but they did pay for him nevertheless. Or would Liverpool have accepted a 15m for Torres?
My reply was based on what RedOrange said, I am not aware of how the entire deal went, but if Pool asked for Carroll+15m then I would stick with what I said, if they asked for 50m then I guess they got robbed for Carroll.

How can Liverpool ask Carroll+15m from us when Carroll never was our player??? :facepalm:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next