Lord Spencer
Arquitecto
McAgger
poolsupporter
B-Mac
42 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5 Countries that you'd want to visit most - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Countries that you'd want to visit most

Post by 7amood11 Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm

No love for the UAE? It's a great country IMO...

7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

5 Countries that you'd want to visit most - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 Countries that you'd want to visit most

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 pm

No where, I'm good in Italy :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 pm

7amood11 wrote:No love for the UAE? It's a great country IMO...

one of the best for sure
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:01 pm

we do have some of the finest women in the world...and a lot of it is because we are such a multi cultural country, there is something for everyone

if u come to Canada make sure its Calgary Vancouver Toronto or Montreal....or else you might be disappointed lol but I assure you we are not all ice snow and igloos
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I think montreal is one of the most interesting places in north america. Third behind nyc and miami. The rest of canada not so much, its a bit plain although the people are really nice.

I'm in Montreal, Its crap

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:44 pm

I despise the U.A.E. Because it is a beacon of all the corruption and grandiosity plaguing the Arab world. A money laundry paradise.

Sorry 7amood, but in U.A.E you find everything that hinders development in the Arab world. Concrete jungles don't make you a developed nation, it just makes a nation with lots of money to throw around.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm

B-Mac MUFC wrote:we do have some of the finest women in the world...and a lot of it is because we are such a multi cultural country, there is something for everyone

if u come to Canada make sure its Calgary Vancouver Toronto or Montreal....or else you might be disappointed lol but I assure you we are not all ice snow and igloos

Thumbs up

You know it, you want to party Toronto and Montreal is the place, with some of sexist girls on the planet.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:57 pm

In no particular order.

USA
Australia
Japan
Brazil
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 pm

1.Japan
2.Japan
3.Japan
4.Japan
5.Japan

:coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:13 pm

I'd Like To Visit:

1. Spain
2. Australia
3. Japan
4. UAE
5. Scandinavia ~ Not a country I know, but the women.

Wouldn't Visit:

1. Russia
2. India
3. UK
4. War-torn Eastern Europe
5. South side of the United States (except Florida so many Latinas that place is my future home)
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

7amood11 wrote:No love for the UAE? It's a great country IMO...

Sorry bro but that's a lie. It's basically poor man's manhattan built in the middle of the desert.

milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:19 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:we do have some of the finest women in the world...and a lot of it is because we are such a multi cultural country, there is something for everyone

Thumbs up

You know it, you want to party Toronto and Montreal is the place, with some of sexist girls on the planet.

Once again, go to Toronto, there's its actually a great city, Montreal is crap. There's nothing here. It's boring as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:36 am

I quite enjoyed Vancouver myself the summer before this.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:52 am

1. Brazil (Females, preferably Rio)
2. Spain (Bernabeu)
3. Japan (Tokyo)
4. England (London)
5. Don't know.... Maybe Australia, Puerto Rico or Hawaii... Would say Amsterdam but I don't blaze anymore

I don't want to list the 5 I wouldn't visit... Don't want to hurt anybody's feelings Smile

Last edited by Swagg_Johnson on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:54 am

Sciacca wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Thumbs up

Once again, go to Toronto, there's its actually a great city, Montreal is crap. There's nothing here. It's boring as hell.

It's ALL about Toronto.... Vancouver is second because of the weather I guess
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:58 am

Swagg_Johnson wrote:1. Brazil (Females, preferably Rio)
2. Spain (Bernabeu)
3. Japan (Tokyo)
4. England (London)
5. Don't know.... Maybe Australia, Puerto Rico or Hawaii
going for females in Rio?not much of a good idea(unless a chick is looking for guys).Besides Rio is ugly and hot as hell

Hot chicks are in the south. :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 am

Ganso wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:1. Brazil (Females, preferably Rio)
2. Spain (Bernabeu)
3. Japan (Tokyo)
4. England (London)
5. Don't know.... Maybe Australia, Puerto Rico or Hawaii
going for females in Rio?not much of a good idea(unless a chick is looking for guys).Besides Rio is ugly and hot as hell

Always check for an Adam's Apple while in Rio... nvm check in all of Brasil.

Word of Advice.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 am

Ganso wrote: going for females in Rio?not much of a good idea(unless a chick is looking for guys).Besides Rio is ugly and hot as hell

What? lol.. Ok then I guess I'll go to the South.. I thought all the bad broads are in Rio

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:
Always check for an Adam's Apple while in Rio... nvm check in all of Brasil.

Word of Advice.

Don't worry, I don't want to pull an R9 Wink
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:19 am

Yuri can I ask why Chile? What does Chile have that Argentina does not offer, 5 times better?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:47 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yuri can I ask why Chile? What does Chile have that Argentina does not offer, 5 times better?
Alfred is humble and respectful. :coffee:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:22 am

Anyone wanting to visit Latin America should just do a continent-long tour. If you work with Euros or Dollars in exchange you're pretty much a millionarie and everything's gonna go cheap.

Learn some Spanish and you're set for life :coffee:

If not, make friends and they'll bail you out. We're nice people.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 am

Don't listen to these haters, Rio holds it down. Although, Brazil isn't what it once was, I haven't been for 5-6 years but my mother just got back. But honestly don't take my advice on where to find the women. All I can say is when I was 16 (8 years ago), there were plenty of women. Sao Paulo is terrible Thumbs up Rio all the way....

1. Trinidad and Tobago
2. Germany
3. Australia
4. Canada
5. Italy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:32 am

Everywhere and nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 am

I've been luck to have been able to travel a lot in my life, and there are honestly few places I wouldn't visit (especially if somebody else is paying my airfare Very Happy ). Can't say that I have a "top 5" list, but one day I hope to buy a motorcycle in buenos aires and ride up through south/central america and mexico back to my home in the SW usa. That would truly be the trip of a lifetime.

Also, for those who haven't been able to travel as much but are looking to do so more in the future, really consider getting off the beaten path. traveling outside of the west really opens up your mind to all kinds of new things, and your dollar goes MUCH father in Guatemala than it does in spain.
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:27 am

Italy

Egypt

Greece

Germany

UK

Holland

Canada [though I can just drive there Smile ]

South Africa [on top of my Africa list]

add Brazil (for the samba babes) and Argentina (for visiting sake)

p.s: I almost forgot U.A.E, defo gonna visit there someday and Japan and China as well...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:41 am

Places I would visit:
1. Japan
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Greece
5. France

Places I would not visit:
1. Isreal
2. North Korea
3. Somalia
4. Afghanistan
5. Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next